Feds Arrest Fox News Commentator, Allege He Lied About CIA Past

Not unlike how so many people believed the tall tales from Brian Williams.

Or Bill O'Reilly.
If you are referring to the lefts claims that O' Reilly said he was in the Falklands during that war that has been debunked he said he covered the Falklands war never that he was in the Falklands during it. He did cover the aftermath in Argentina and described the riots there as feeling like being in a war zone which is how that whole story got started people combined the two and created their own reality.

Nope. it was completely debunked and he looked like the fool he always has been. His own camera man came out and said it never happened.
Said what never happened?

The whole fucking thing
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/bill-o-reilly-rescue-story-refuted-cameraman-o-172549768.html?nf=1
Bill O'Reilly Lied About Rescuing Me in Buenos Aires, Says CBS Cameraman
Bill O'Reilly's Cameraman Smacks Down Fox News Host's Falklands Tale
Former CBS Cameraman Disputes O’Reilly’s Falklands Story; O’Reilly Denies Ever Working with Him

You do realize there is a dispute over if this man was the cameraman in question that night right? Some at CBS say he was others claim he wasn't.

Or Bill O'Reilly.
If you are referring to the lefts claims that O' Reilly said he was in the Falklands during that war that has been debunked he said he covered the Falklands war never that he was in the Falklands during it. He did cover the aftermath in Argentina and described the riots there as feeling like being in a war zone which is how that whole story got started people combined the two and created their own reality.

Nope. it was completely debunked and he looked like the fool he always has been. His own camera man came out and said it never happened.

The whole fucking thing
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/bill-o-reilly-rescue-story-refuted-cameraman-o-172549768.html?nf=1
Former CBS Cameraman Disputes O’Reilly’s Falklands Story; O’Reilly Denies Ever Working with Him

You do realize there is a dispute over if this man was the cameraman in question that night right? Some at CBS say he was others claim he wasn't.

I understand that Eric Enberg came out and said it was a lie, I understand that CBS put his report on the news and it did not jive with what he said, numerous other reporters on the scene said it didn't happen. How many versions do you have to see to understand that maybe he made it all up? The guy said he was in combat which was 1000 miles away, After that I don't believe a thing.

You are correct, but the US Govt approved and granted him a secret security clearance, which they obviously did not vet him to do so, under the govt's employment of the contractor

d. the defendant used these false and fraudulent statements and representations to cause the United States to grant him an interim secret security clearance, which was necessary for his hiring and deployment;and,
e. the defendantcaused Company C to pay him, on account of his work as a senior intelligence advisor, funds received from company b, which were received by Company B under the prime contact. (InviolationofTitle18,UnitedStatesCode,Sections1031and2.)
http://www.justice.gov/usao-edva/file/784211/download
Yep, he was hired by the US Government as an intelligence advisor. Some don't waant to talk about that.
It is ridiculous to believe this guy was not the FOX attack dog on the Obama administration. It is the obvious purpose of all his appearances. Need someone who appears to be an intelligence, former CIA expert to bash Obama, call in this guy, Wayne Simmons. Does anyone have a sample of him making anything other than a Obama bashing appearance? I haven't fount one yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NoKDZJNoXs
I saw where he was hired by a contractor with a contract with the US Gov. That is not the same as being an adviser hired by the US Gov. Maybe you have a link showing he was in fact working for the US Gov.

You guys realize that they are a bunch of commentators. Brian Williams was a "journalist".
There is no holy ground. It's all entertainment.

Fox News only hires the best.

9czRygkcE.gif

Since this con was originally hired by the Bush Admin, it's entirely possible that in 2010 the government relied on him already having held clearance or it just carried over. With that said, there should have been some review of his (and everyone's) security clearance. However, he didn't get away with it and it appears the government caught him. But that's not really what's important here.

What is important is that another lying asshole who has a Benghazi stick up his ass was caught.

Since this con was originally hired by the Bush Admin, it's entirely possible that in 2010 the government relied on him already having held clearance or it just carried over. With that said, there should have been some review of his (and everyone's) security clearance. However, he didn't get away with it and it appears the government caught him. But that's not really what's important here.

What is important is that another lying asshole who has a Benghazi stick up his ass was caught.

Oh my these far left drones will say and do anything to promote their messiah's..

Next they will be claiming that the war in Iraq in 2003 led to the 9/11 attacks..

Oh my these far left drones will say and do anything to promote their messiah's..

Next they will be claiming that the war in Iraq in 2003 led to the 9/11 attacks..

Don't feel pressured to reply when you don't have anything to say, troll. Or, you could actually respond to my post. A so called "Benghazi" expert is caught lying, I bet you believe him anyway.

Don't feel pressured to reply when you don't have anything to say, troll. Or, you could actually respond to my post. A so called "Benghazi" expert is caught lying, I bet you believe him anyway.

Says the far left drone troll!

Yes to that far left 4 Americans loosing their lives because Obama was more concerned about his fund raising is definitely not a concern. Well it is not a concern to far left drone trolls..

Yep, this drone still believes GWB s president..

Yet supports Obama illegal wars..

Supports Obama doing away with due process..

But yet still thinks GWB is still president..

I called it these far left drones will blame Bush in the 2016 election cycle and in the 2020 election cycle.

The far left looses the house and senate and they still think that they won..

Or Bill O'Reilly.

The whole fucking thing

"I never said I was on the Falkland Islands."
Bill O'Reilly on Friday, February 20th, 2015 in a broadcast of "The O'Reilly Factor"

---

a line from O’Reilly’s book The No Spin Zone: Confrontations With the Powerful and Famous in America, that said, "I've reported on the ground in active war zones from El Salvador to the Falklands."

There are alsotwo video clips of O’Reilly referring to his Falklands experiences. In one, O’Reilly chides journalist Bill Moyers, saying, "I missed Moyers in the war zones of the Falkland conflict in Argentina, the Middle East and Northern Ireland. I looked for Bill, but I didn't see him."

Our search of the Nexis database unearthed an instance on Feb. 13, 2007, when O’Reilly talked on his show about the Falklands. He was interviewing two reporters who had covered the Iraq War. One of them, Mark Kukis with Time magazine, described what it was like to interview soldiers.

Kukis: "The soldiers that I was in combat with in those moments, they get really psyched up and they're excited, particularly the Marines in Ramadi. It's not a bad time to talk to them about what they're doing. It's probably the best time if you want to get a positive response from them."

O'Reilly: "Okay. See, my experience in El Salvador, in the Falklands War was let them calm down. Because ... when all hell breaks loose, you know, you're not thinking clearly. You're reacting."

Bill O'Reilly: 'I never said I was on the Falkland Islands'

I had no problem following the article. He was an unpaid contributor. Maybe you did. Yet paid by a contractor for the US Govt ,after he was given a secret security clearance by same US govt. in 2010.
Who? Never heard of him. He was not a reporter for Fox News. Sensational headline hoping to tarnish Fox which is not gonna happen.

you seem to have trouble following the article. he was not a "reporter" he was a commentator/one of the "experts" faux news relied on.

there ya go.

So sorry to see you are melting there, Dante. Have fun on the other side.
Who? Never heard of him. He was not a reporter for Fox News. Sensational headline hoping to tarnish Fox which is not gonna happen.

you seem to have trouble following the article. he was not a "reporter" he was a commentator/one of the "experts" faux news relied on.

there ya go.
But, but, but...

Yep, this drone still believes GWB s president..

Yet supports Obama illegal wars..

Supports Obama doing away with due process..

But yet still thinks GWB is still president..

I called it these far left drones will blame Bush in the 2016 election cycle and in the 2020 election cycle.

The far left looses the house and senate and they still think that they won..

stop hijacking the thread

Forum List

Back