Feds considering razing, rebuilding Robb Elementary School, state Sen. Roland Gutierrez says

Well damn. You can send your kids back in to the school rooms where 19 of their friends were viciously slaughtered, if you want, but most good parents likely won't want to do that....

Mop up the floors, patch up the bullet holes, and they'll be good to go.

Does anyone know if his parents, neither who can speak English and who abandoned their child, are legal or illegally in America?

If they are in the country illegally, I can understand why some want to raze the building. That would be a horrible reminder of the incompetency of politicians to defend Americas sovereignty.

Oddly, I haven't heard media speak much about the details of his parents...

Last edited:
Well damn. You can send your kids back in to the school rooms where 19 of their friends were viciously slaughtered, if you want, but most good parents likely won't want to do that....
They could just wall the room off, if it abuts a exterior wall, a exterior door could be installed and it could be used for storage.

But hey, if the the community wants it torn-down then I'm not seeing why my fed. tax money should have to pay for it, that should be left to the community and the state of Texas to work out. They sure seem to be able find money for multi-million dollar HS football stadiums in Texas.

UVALDE – The federal government may tear down Robb Elementary in Uvalde and build another campus, state Sen. Roland Gutierrez said Sunday.

In an interview with KSAT 12 anchor Steve Spriester, the Democratic senator, who represents Uvalde, said that President Biden told him that “we’re going to look to raze that school and build a new one.”

Gutierrez was among politicians who welcomed the president and first lady Jill Biden when they arrived in Air Force One in San Antonio on Sunday morning. Biden did not speak to media on Sunday.

Gutierrez said that Biden also told him that “I’m not going away … I’m going to bring your resources. … We’re looking to get real money for health care.”

Feds considering razing, rebuilding Robb Elementary School, state Sen. Roland Gutierrez says

Sounds like the dem way of doing things....Tear down a perfectly good school, build another at twice the price using union labor, while doing nothing to secure schools.
Did biden meet with the democrat police chief who did nothing while the kids were being murdered?

UVALDE – The federal government may tear down Robb Elementary in Uvalde and build another campus, state Sen. Roland Gutierrez said Sunday.

In an interview with KSAT 12 anchor Steve Spriester, the Democratic senator, who represents Uvalde, said that President Biden told him that “we’re going to look to raze that school and build a new one.”

Gutierrez was among politicians who welcomed the president and first lady Jill Biden when they arrived in Air Force One in San Antonio on Sunday morning. Biden did not speak to media on Sunday.

Gutierrez said that Biden also told him that “I’m not going away … I’m going to bring your resources. … We’re looking to get real money for health care.”

Sounds like the dem way of doing things....Tear down a perfectly good school, build another at twice the price using union labor, while doing nothing to secure schools.

This really isn't new. Did it to Sandy Hook. The Parkland school has been scheduled to have that section removed but it is being held as "evidence" pending trials and appeals. The library at Combine was demolished and replaced.

They could just wall the room off, if it abuts a exterior wall, a exterior door could be installed and it could be used for storage.

But hey, if the the community wants it torn-down then I'm not seeing why my fed. tax money should have to pay for it, that should be left to the community and the state of Texas to work out. They sure seem to be able find money for multi-million dollar HS football stadiums in Texas.
I think I've recently heard on the news that it was not just one classroom that interconnected with another classroom, but two other classrooms as well....kids were killed in 4 different classrooms. Sigh... :(

It is a federal measure that has been put in to law, for really tragic situations, like in this school and has been used before is my understanding.... If that truly is the case, then I'm fine with my taxes going towards it....

I do think the school needs to be moved to a new location and a new school built.

I just could not imagine, sending a child of mine, who managed to live through that slaughtering, and fright, and mourning for friends they remembered playing with on that playground who are no longer living, and their loss of childhood and innocence at 9 or 10 years old, is enough of a trauma for them, then to couple that pain by being in the place it happened 5 days a week, is just way too much to put a child through....

Just look at it as being kind to your fellow neighbor, while they are grieving!

Better to spend federal taxes on our own citizens first, than to send it to other countries.....imho.

I think I've recently heard on the news that it was not just one classroom that interconnected with another classroom, but two other classrooms as well....kids were killed in 4 different classrooms. Sigh... :(

It is a federal measure that has been put in to law, for really tragic situations, like in this school and has been used before is my understanding.... If that truly is the case, then I'm fine with my taxes going towards it....

I do think the school needs to be moved to a new location and a new school built.

I just could not imagine, sending a child of mine, who managed to live through that slaughtering, and fright, and mourning for friends they remembered playing with on that playground who are no longer living, and their loss of childhood and innocence at 9 or 10 years old, is enough of a trauma for them, then to couple that pain by being in the place it happened 5 days a week, is just way too much to put a child through....

Just look at it as being kind to your fellow neighbor, while they are grieving!

Better to spend federal taxes on our own citizens first, than to send it to other countries.....imho.
I think kids are made of sterner stuff than adults give them credit for....We are the ones that teach them to be strong in the face of adversity......Or weak if not taught properly.

That and all the kids there will cycle-out by and by so I see no reason to demolish the school unless it's at the end of it's service life anyway....Even then Texas should pay for it, not the US taxpayer.

I think kids are made of sterner stuff than adults give them credit for....We are the ones that teach them to be strong in the face of adversity......Or weak if not taught properly.

That and all the kids there will cycle-out by and by so I see no reason to demolish the school unless it's at the end of it's service life anyway....Even then Texas should pay for it, not the US taxpayer.
It's not that big of a deal breaker, to me....whether Texas or the federal gvt pays for it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Tear down the old school, leave the foundations, sell them to whoever wants the property, build new school no less than 2 miles from old school.
2. Let the school district pay for it.
3. Cause then it will be the people who pay for it with taxes.
4. Get the feds to secure the fucking schools!
5. *ALL OF THEM.*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

From what I heard, there is a federal law that allows the federal budget, to cover the costs of raising a school, if the community wants, that has been through a mass shooting event.

It appears to be a waste of money unless the building is old and out of code.

Sorry bout that,

1. Build the new school with a police headquarters attached, 2000 sq.ft., jail cell or two.
2. We need a constant police presence at *ALL* schools, to protect the children of our *G-DLESS SOCIETY*, from evil demons.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back