Feds demand gun store owner turn over customer list. He refuses

Iraq would disagree with you.

Well I did specify long standing. Sure forced democracies that we create have problems. Can you name some country with long standing voting rights that ever had a revolution?
Iraq had elections on a regular basis the entire time Saadam was in power....like clockwork.

So you can't name one? Everyone knows Saddam was a dictator. Name a country with real long standing voting rights that has ever had a revolution.

Well I did specify long standing. Sure forced democracies that we create have problems. Can you name some country with long standing voting rights that ever had a revolution?
FORCED Democracies, Gracie? How can one IMPOSE liberty? I never figured that out...:eusa_hand:

Did Iraq citizens bring about change in the country or did we impose our will on them?
Our will? Do you realize it was multi-national?

WE lifted the yoke of tyranny...that has NEVER been an imposition.:eusa_hand:

I know a lot. Sorry but just owning a gun is not patriotic. Was the mother of Adam Lanza patriotic? Her gun ownership led to how many innocent people dying?

So, Progressives want to prosecute those who are not responsible for another's crime.

[MENTION=43262]Brain357[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5217]Truthmatters[/MENTION] would like to return to the days when family members of a criminal were punished for their relative's crime.

Thankfully, the United States Constitution has a clause designed to protect us from Tyrants like Brain357 and TruthMatters:

No attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood.

Since Treason is the highest crime in the United States, if even THAT HIGHEST OF CRIMES cannot be punished through blood association, then there exists no other crime that can be punished in such a manner, as that would be a clear and overt violation of the Eighth Amendment (cruel and unusual punishment) and the Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Amendments (the innocent family members is convicted simultaneous with the actual criminal, even though the innocent family members did not have their own separate Grand Jury or Trial by Jury).

Why does every shit idea proposed by Progressives always result in a shadow move to subvert trial by juries and punish those who own firearms?
[MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]_T [MENTION=9370]Jon[/MENTION]bezerk [MENTION=37219]Quantum[/MENTION]Windbag

Last edited:
FORCED Democracies, Gracie? How can one IMPOSE liberty? I never figured that out...:eusa_hand:

Did Iraq citizens bring about change in the country or did we impose our will on them?
Our will? Do you realize it was multi-national?

WE lifted the yoke of tyranny...that has NEVER been an imposition.:eusa_hand:

Sure the world forced democracy on them if you wish. Any way you look at it they have not had long standing voting rights.

Iraq would disagree with you.

Iraq had elections on a regular basis the entire time Saadam was in power....like clockwork.
Yep and he got 100% every time. What a wonderful man he must have been!

/tongue-in-cheek

I know a lot. Sorry but just owning a gun is not patriotic. Was the mother of Adam Lanza patriotic? Her gun ownership led to how many innocent people dying?

So, Progressives want to prosecute those who are not responsible for another's crime.

[MENTION=43262]Brain357[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5217]Truthmatters[/MENTION] would like to return to the days when family members of a criminal were punished for their relative's crime.

Thankfully, the United States Constitution has a clause designed to protect us from Tyrants like Brain357 and TruthMatters:

No attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood.

Since Treason is the highest crime in the United States, if even THAT HIGHEST OF CRIMES cannot be punished through blood association, then there exists no other crime that can be punished in such a manner, as that would be a clear and overt violation of the Eighth Amendment (cruel and unusual punishment) and the Fifth, Sixth and Seventh Amendments (the innocent family members is convicted simultaneous with the actual criminal, even though the innocent family members did not have their own separate Grand Jury or Trial by Jury).

Why does every shit idea proposed by Progressives always result in a shadow move to subvert trial by juries and punish those who own firearms?
[MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]_T [MENTION=9370]Jon[/MENTION]bezerk [MENTION=37219]Quantum[/MENTION]Windbag

Actually the point was lots of gun owners are far from patriotic. Interesting how you make stuff up though.

We have the 2nd Amendment so there is no way to get rid of guns. What you should do is tax the crapolla out of them and make them unattractive due to cost.

Really? So the 2nd means nothing to you. You can't tax the shit out of something without that being an infringement.

The ends justify any means with you people,really sad and wrong.
That is the progressive way. Make laws in an attempt to circumvent the Constitution. They've been doing it for over 100 years. How do you think we got here?
"Progressive" Hero:

Why I'm for the Brady Bill

By Ronald Reagan

Why I'm for the Brady Bill - NYTimes.com

11rr-brady1_zps56aace3b.jpg

"Every year, an average of 9,200 Americans are murdered by handguns, according to Department of Justice statistics. This does not include suicides or the tens of thousands of robberies, rapes and assaults committed with handguns.

This level of violence must be stopped. Sarah and Jim Brady are working hard to do that, and I say more power to them. If the passage of the Brady bill were to result in a reduction of only 10 or 15 percent of those numbers (and it could be a good deal greater), it would be well worth making it the law of the land."

Ronald Reagan. Gun Grabber.

Remember this the next time some asswipe argues that conservatives oppose background checks.

By the way, here is the actual letter. If you read it you will discover that the Brady Bill was about background checks, not gun control.

That is the progressive way. Make laws in an attempt to circumvent the Constitution. They've been doing it for over 100 years. How do you think we got here?
"Progressive" Hero:

Why I'm for the Brady Bill

By Ronald Reagan

11rr-brady1_zps56aace3b.jpg

"Every year, an average of 9,200 Americans are murdered by handguns, according to Department of Justice statistics. This does not include suicides or the tens of thousands of robberies, rapes and assaults committed with handguns.

This level of violence must be stopped. Sarah and Jim Brady are working hard to do that, and I say more power to them. If the passage of the Brady bill were to result in a reduction of only 10 or 15 percent of those numbers (and it could be a good deal greater), it would be well worth making it the law of the land."

Ronald Reagan. Gun Grabber.

Remember this the next time some asswipe argues that conservatives oppose background checks.

By the way, here is the actual letter. If you read it you will discover that the Brady Bill was about background checks, not gun control.

Conservatives have left a huge loophole in background checks. Anybody can buy a gun without one. Not at a dealer of course, but from any private person. That's a big loophole.

What part of "A well-regulated militia" do gun owners not understand? Those are the first words of the 2nd Amendment, before "shall not be infringed".

How many of you gun owners are members of the militia? Do any of you want to argue that armed citizens are the militia? What is the purpose of your well-regulated militia? To fight government tyranny? If that is true, then you should all be convicted of dereliction of duty for standing around with your thumbs in your asses while Bush was torturing POWs to death in secret prisons during a war that was started over complete lies.

If you want a well regulated militia the first step is abolishing the police.

The military won't follow illegal orders to kill an uprising civilian revolt. They have standing orders to preserve the Constitution and let the civilian government and citizenry hash it out.

How'd that work out during that event oh, some 150 years ago...?

How about that lil Washington callout during that thing called the Whiskey rebellion?

[MENTION=20155]paperview[/MENTION]

How did it work out in 1946, when the People of Tennessee fought and won the Battle of Athens, destroying the Democrat Political Machine, which led to the demise of the entire machine in the ensuing decade.

See, the Government knew that no Jury of the People would convicted those veterans for Restoring the Rule of Law.

Trial by Jury and Bearing Arms --- go hand in hand --- neither has any use without the other.

Interesting that in this thread, we've TWICE seen Progressives attack Jury Trials and Bearing Arms in the same breathe.

The government is claiming they are illegal, but not actually charging him with a crime. Personally, I find that combination of facts indicative that they are up to something else. On top of that, they can always get a warrant.

yes the something else is they wanted is the list of those

who have gotten 80 percent lower billets whether they be plastic

or metal

Even if "crazy fucks" weren't allowed to legally buy guns they would steal them,buy them illegally. Banning guns won't change that...then only criminals would have guns. That's what makes them criminals to begin with they follow no laws...you ban guns you just make criminals out of MILLIONS of formally law abiding citizens.Most people who go through the effort of putting their own rifle together do it so the government will mind its own damn business.

Nonsense.

As if someone who goes the speed limit, pays her taxes, signals when she turns left, abides by every law that she is aware of...is going to become James Dillinger if she can't have a gun?

No.

We have the 2nd Amendment so there is no way to get rid of guns. What you should do is tax the crapolla out of them and make them unattractive due to cost.

James Dillinger.......??????

never heard about him, what was he known for ??

Candy is famous for making things up when she can't remember anything that supports her position.

Yeah.

:lol:

Good luck with that. See how far ya get.
So you fear it. Good to know.

After all, if our government no longer has to enforce the laws that it passes, why not just let juries decide which laws should be acceptable. After all, its all good. The rule of law has been tossed out the window anyway.
I fear it. lol

People taking the law into their own hands don't usually get too far. Nothing to fear there.

You should read the Constitution, it is founded on the premise is that the law is in the hands of the people.

Forum List

Back