Feds do NY States job and arrest Lee Zeldin’s attacker

4i6Ckte.gif

I guess you "missed" this:

we learn that the prosecutor who only charged him with a misdemeanor is not only a Republican, but Zeldin’s campaign co-chair.
No. I saw it. So what?

Based on your thread title and OP you believe that Lee Zeldin's campaign co-chair is incompetent and/or corrupt. But now that you KNOW, you're only response is "So?"

Do you see why no one takes you seriously?
Wrong, asshole. I think NY state is stupid because it’s bail laws are new and mindless.

And I’ve already tried to explain to your impervious rock thick skull that police can make arrests and charge what they deem proper and prosecutors can proceed to file charges they deem proper. And they could be wrong.

Your inability to get anything right, ever, is suspect. It suggests that you merely have disdain for honesty. This is why no thinking people take you seriously.

Wrong, asshole. I think NY state is stupid because it’s bail laws are new and mindless.

And I’ve already tried to explain to your impervious rock thick skull that police can make arrests and charge what they deem proper and prosecutors can proceed to file charges they deem proper. And they could be wrong.

Your inability to get anything right, ever, is suspect. It suggests that you merely have disdain for honesty. This is why no thinking people take you seriously.
All this just to say that the Zeldin campaign are slimeballs who stage "attacks"?

Forum List

Back