Feds do NY States job and arrest Lee Zeldin’s attacker

This post aged poorly the second it was posted. Look one post above yours. You’re welcome.
Maybe. I don’t know if he is a leftist or not.
I do understand he was possibly intoxicated.

But my post was about the issue. The issue is not about his political affiliation. The issue is about the lack of intelligence of allowing any would-be assassin to simply walk out of court after an arraignment.

Classic leftard babble.
He asked who was talking about this being lefty violence and like a lemming you posted that exact point the post above his. You couldn’t have proved my point more clearly. Thanks buddy!!

He asked who was talking about this being lefty violence and like a lemming you posted that exact point the post above his. You couldn’t have proved my point more clearly. Thanks buddy!!
More leftard babble.

More leftard babble.
That’s ok. You’re easily lost. Otherwise you wouldn’t be voting for a party that despises you and uses your insecurities to control you.

Oh. I suppose the attack wasn’t evidence of an effort to kill the candidate? Ok. Good to know. 🙄

Not really at all. Did you watch the video, if he wanted to kill the guy, he would now be dead or at least in the hospital.

Fucking guy is a drunk , and pity party of Greek tragedy proportions ( Guys at his VFW post let him down by allowing him anywhere near the event ) he deserves 6 months in prison minimum
Nope...20 years minimum.

Not really at all. Did you watch the video, if he wanted to kill the guy, he would now be dead or at least in the hospital.
I did see the video. It isn’t clear in the video but it sounds like he had a knife which comes in the form of metal knuckles.

Inherently dangerous and depending on how used, possibly a deadly weapon.

Moreover, you can’t legally or logically determine that a person didn’t have an intent to kill merely because (thankfully) he didn’t take a life.

I did see the video. It isn’t clear in the video but it sounds like he had a knife which comes in the form of metal knuckles.

Inherently dangerous and depending on how used, possibly a deadly weapon.

Moreover, you can’t legally or logically determine that a person didn’t have an intent to kill merely because (thankfully) he didn’t take a life.

This is what he had....

1658693915911.png

I am serious, it is what he had.

Yup. I just deleted my prior post. I dug it up.

Fun fact: depending on how it’s employed, a fucking pillow cushion could qualify as a deadly weapon. The keychain knuckle thingie looks comical, but throw a punch at an “opponent” with that on and strike his neck, you could cause a fatal wound quite easily. Just get the jugular vein.

Yup. I just deleted my prior post. I dug it up.

Fun fact: depending on how it’s employed, a fucking pillow cushion could qualify as a deadly weapon. The keychain knuckle thingie looks comical, but throw a punch at an “opponent” with that on and strike his neck, you could cause a fatal wound quite easily. Just get the jugular vein.

I am not saying he could not have killed him with that, just that he was not trying to kill him, just get him off the stage

Forum List

Back