Feds indict student for putting noose around statue of black man!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This mild act is a crime while banning white people from jobs or colleges (affirmative action) is perfectly legal!!!

Ole Miss Student Indicted For Hanging Noose Around Statue Honoring School s First Black Enrollee

march 27 2015
A federal grand jury indicted a student at the University of Mississippi on two separate civil rights charges on Friday for hanging a noose and a flag depicting a Confederate symbol around a campus statue honoring James Meredith, the first African-American student to attend the university.

Ole Miss student Graeme Phillip Harris was indicted on one count of conspiracy to violate civil rights and one count of using a threat of force to intimidate black students because of their race or color, prosecutors said.

"This shameful and ignorant act is an insult to all Americans and a violation of our most strongly-held values," Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement. "No one should ever be made to feel threatened or intimidated because of what they look like or who they are. By taking appropriate action to hold wrongdoers accountable, the Department of Justice is sending a clear message that flagrant infringements of our historic civil rights will not go unnoticed or unpunished."

This mild act is a crime while banning white people from jobs or colleges (affirmative action) is perfectly legal!!!

Ole Miss Student Indicted For Hanging Noose Around Statue Honoring School s First Black Enrollee

march 27 2015
A federal grand jury indicted a student at the University of Mississippi on two separate civil rights charges on Friday for hanging a noose and a flag depicting a Confederate symbol around a campus statue honoring James Meredith, the first African-American student to attend the university.

Ole Miss student Graeme Phillip Harris was indicted on one count of conspiracy to violate civil rights and one count of using a threat of force to intimidate black students because of their race or color, prosecutors said.

"This shameful and ignorant act is an insult to all Americans and a violation of our most strongly-held values," Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement. "No one should ever be made to feel threatened or intimidated because of what they look like or who they are. By taking appropriate action to hold wrongdoers accountable, the Department of Justice is sending a clear message that flagrant infringements of our historic civil rights will not go unnoticed or unpunished."

Yes. This act is banned as it should be, and affirmative action is perfectly legal........as it should be.

Like this NON-HATE Crime for instance...

Mike Brown question sparks MetroLink beating caught on video FOX2now.com

Mike Brown question sparks MetroLink beating caught on video
POSTED 10:31 AM, MARCH 27, 2015, BY JOE MILLITZER, UPDATED AT 10:42PM, MARCH 27, 2015

WARNING: THIS VIDEO CONTAINS IMAGES AND LANGUAGE THAT MAY OFFEND SOME VIEWERS.

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – A MetroLink beating captured on video is now lighting up social media in St. Louis. Viewers sent the video to FOX 2 on Twitter and Facebook pageslooking for answers. Police say the beating happened on Monday evening at 9:54pm. The victim, a 43-year-old white male, tells investigators that a question about Mike Brown sparked the incident.

Twan Davis posted the video to Facebook on Thursday morning. The fight starts at about 1:40 into the footage.

The video shows man seated at the front of the MetroLink train can be seen talking to several young men. After a heated exchange the man wearing a red shirt and hat punches the seated man in the face. The man puts up his fists to protect himself but never leaves his seat.

The announcer says, “Next station stop, Forest Park – Debaliviere Station.”

Several other men start punching the seated man in the face. The man in red then kicks the seated man. The victim guards his face with his hands.

The train stops and the perpetrators rush out of the MetroLink.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to MetroLink. This is the blue line eastbound to the Fairview Heights Station leaving downtown St. Louis. Next station stop will be the Central West End.” says the MetroLink announcer.

The victim can still be seen sitting at the seat in front of the car after the suspects exit the train.

The person recording the video says, “They were trippin, damn.”

POSTED 10:31 AM, MARCH 27, 2015, BY JOE MILLITZER, UPDATED AT 10:42PM, MARCH 27, 2015

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – A MetroLink beating captured on video is now lighting up social media in St. Louis. Viewers sent the video to FOX 2 on Twitter and Facebook pageslooking for answers. Police say the beating happened on Monday evening at 9:54pm. The victim, a 43-year-old white male, tells investigators that a question about Mike Brown sparked the incident.

Twan Davis posted the video to Facebook on Thursday morning. The fight starts at about 1:40 into the footage.

The video shows man seated at the front of the MetroLink train can be seen talking to several young men. After a heated exchange the man wearing a red shirt and hat punches the seated man in the face. The man puts up his fists to protect himself but never leaves his seat.

Several other men start punching the seated man in the face. The man in red then kicks the seated man. The victim guards his face with his hands.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to MetroLink. This is the blue line eastbound to the Fairview Heights Station leaving downtown St. Louis. Next station stop will be the Central West End.” says the MetroLink announcer.

The victim can still be seen sitting at the seat in front of the car after the suspects exit the train.

What exactly is your point?

I bet beaten guy gets a CC permit now.

I bet beaten guy gets a CC permit now.

And I hope he puts it to good use.

The student committed a crime. AA is lawful and good.

Those who can't see these as correct are morally insane.

If you couldn't figure it out then you are one stupid MF.

You wont get anywhere until you start imprisoning them for the same thing..then it wont be funny anymore....

march 27 2015

Yes. This act is banned as it should be, and affirmative action is perfectly legal........as it should be.
Another anti white racist...like fleas on dogs around here.

Best I can tell, it its just your way of saying "I hate blacks", but we already knew that.

march 27 2015

Another anti white racist...like fleas on dogs around here.

Please tell me what makes you think that I'm anti-white. Is it because I don't particularly care for hangman's nooses or because I understand the need for affirmative action?

Best I can tell, it its just your way of saying "I hate blacks", but we already knew that.

So you couldn't figure it all out...figures. And you are a one stupid MF. Can you figure that out?

I figured you were just another foul mouthed troll, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Guess I was right to start with.

So you couldn't figure it all out...figures. And you are a one stupid MF. Can you figure that out?

I figured you were just another foul mouthed troll, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Guess I was right to start with.
You figured that up with your fouled up pea-brain dumb fuck?

You figured that up with your fouled up pea-brain dumb fuck?

Go away troll

Forum List

Back