Feds: N.Y. man planned to bomb National Mall on Election Day

Feds: N.Y. man planned to bomb National Mall on Election Day - Facts Behinds News
Oct. 11 (UPI) — A New York man is accused of manufacturing a bomb with the intention of detonating it on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on Election Day, U.S. Attorneys said Wednesday.
Prosecutors say Paul Rosenfeld, 56, bough approximately eight pounds of black powder in New Jersey and transported it to New York to construct a large explosive device in the basement of his Tappan, N.Y. residence. He also allegedly put additional components in the bomb to ensure that he would be killed when the bomb went off.
According to charging documents, Rosenfeld’s plan to detonate the bomb in Washington. D.C. was to call attention to his version of the political ideology of “sortition,” which calls for government officials to be chosen at random.
Typical of most but not all Muslims, the best way to show how displeased you are in life, is to take others with you. So here is a typical liberal and is now resorting to Islamic tendencies. I for one would love to see justice for this guy, by allowing himself to be blown up along with the bomb in a more controlled area. If the bomb doesn't kill him then to bad for that also, he can live with his life choices from then on. The Civil War of the United States has just gone into phase 2 and you can bet more instances of these self sacrificing assholes, to make the ends justify the means, are going to step up and do harm to innocent men, women, and children.

liberals have no ethics?
well......i've never tricked the wives of my employees to fuk me....
like trump.
now THAT shows NO ETHICS!
and I never VOTED for a POS who tricks the wives of his employees to fuk him....
now THAT shows NO ethics!....
Proof? Still none?

Feds: N.Y. man planned to bomb National Mall on Election Day - Facts Behinds News
Oct. 11 (UPI) — A New York man is accused of manufacturing a bomb with the intention of detonating it on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. on Election Day, U.S. Attorneys said Wednesday.
Prosecutors say Paul Rosenfeld, 56, bough approximately eight pounds of black powder in New Jersey and transported it to New York to construct a large explosive device in the basement of his Tappan, N.Y. residence. He also allegedly put additional components in the bomb to ensure that he would be killed when the bomb went off.
According to charging documents, Rosenfeld’s plan to detonate the bomb in Washington. D.C. was to call attention to his version of the political ideology of “sortition,” which calls for government officials to be chosen at random.
Typical of most but not all Muslims, the best way to show how displeased you are in life, is to take others with you. So here is a typical liberal and is now resorting to Islamic tendencies. I for one would love to see justice for this guy, by allowing himself to be blown up along with the bomb in a more controlled area. If the bomb doesn't kill him then to bad for that also, he can live with his life choices from then on. The Civil War of the United States has just gone into phase 2 and you can bet more instances of these self sacrificing assholes, to make the ends justify the means, are going to step up and do harm to innocent men, women, and children.

liberals have no ethics?
like trump.
and I never VOTED for a POS who tricks the wives of his employees to fuk him....
Proof? Still none?

Book: Trump Said Sex With Friends’ Wives Made Life Worth ...
www.inquisitr.com/4716668/book-trump-said-sex...
President Donald Trump had a special trick he allegedly used in order to get the wives of his friends in bed, at least according to the heated excerpts of Michael Wolff’s new book, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House. As reported by the Inquisitr, Wolff alleged that first lady Melania ...

liberals have no ethics?
like trump.
Proof? Still none?

liberals have no ethics?
like trump.
Proof? Still none?

President Donald Trump had a special trick he allegedly used in order to get the wives of his friends in bed, at least according to the heated excerpts of Michael Wolff’s new book, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House. As reported by the Inquisitr, Wolff alleged that first lady Melania ...
Always alleging...never proving....the criminal liar party.

liberals have no ethics?
like trump.
Proof? Still none?

liberals have no ethics?
like trump.
Proof? Still none?

Back in the 1990s when this was happening, Bill Clinton and his wife, along with the rest of the Dems loved the Don. What happened to make them so mad at President Trump? The difference is that the women wanted the Don to touch them, while these other 2 raped and abused women who didn't want it..

trump-clinton-e1457370709623.jpg
11-donald-trump-harvey-weinstein.w710.h473.jpg

liberals have no ethics?
like trump.
Proof? Still none?

liberals have no ethics?
like trump.
Proof? Still none?

like hillary selling babies out of pizza shops?
or murdering people?

Feds: N.Y. man planned to bomb National Mall on Election Day - Facts Behinds News Typical of most but not all Muslims, the best way to show how displeased you are in life, is to take others with you. So here is a typical liberal and is now resorting to Islamic tendencies. I for one would love to see justice for this guy, by allowing himself to be blown up along with the bomb in a more controlled area. If the bomb doesn't kill him then to bad for that also, he can live with his life choices from then on. The Civil War of the United States has just gone into phase 2 and you can bet more instances of these self sacrificing assholes, to make the ends justify the means, are going to step up and do harm to innocent men, women, and children.

liberals have no ethics?
like trump.
Proof? Still none?

Feds: N.Y. man planned to bomb National Mall on Election Day - Facts Behinds News Typical of most but not all Muslims, the best way to show how displeased you are in life, is to take others with you. So here is a typical liberal and is now resorting to Islamic tendencies. I for one would love to see justice for this guy, by allowing himself to be blown up along with the bomb in a more controlled area. If the bomb doesn't kill him then to bad for that also, he can live with his life choices from then on. The Civil War of the United States has just gone into phase 2 and you can bet more instances of these self sacrificing assholes, to make the ends justify the means, are going to step up and do harm to innocent men, women, and children.

liberals have no ethics?
like trump.
Proof? Still none?

like hillary selling babies out of pizza shops?
or murdering people?
Never heard of that, it's probably another lie you made up.

Forum List

Back