Feds want to lower BAC to .05 for drunk driving

I'm all for this but the constitution says DUI is a state issue. Of course 99% of what the feds do should be handled by the states if we follow the constitution; in particular the 10th amendment.
That is why states should lower BAC levels to 0.05— or even lower.

They're recommendations. THINK

Its callled the Law of diminishing returns ...check it out........you've alrdy passed it at .08

HAHAHA. Did you really say that.? 15,000 americans killed by drunk drivers every year and this idiot says there's nothing to be done about it!!!
You dont have 15,000 killed by drunks, their classification is worded in such a way to inflate the stats to push more bs that wont save anyone but will net local govts more cash.

You dont have 15,000 killed by drunks, their classification is worded in such a way to inflate the stats to push more bs that wont save anyone but will net local govts more cash.

So now you're saying the War on DUI has not saved any lives???

It's saved thousands of lives and yes it's raised money and that's fine with me. I'm not a criminal coddler and i say make violent criminals pay.

So now you're saying the War on DUI has not saved any lives???

It's saved thousands of lives and yes it's raised money and that's fine with me. I'm not a criminal coddler and i say make violent criminals pay.
Which Of course I didnt say....... you have a very broad definition of violent criminal.....libs love that type of open ended everyone is a criminal tactic

HAHAHA. Did you really say that.? 15,000 americans killed by drunk drivers every year and this idiot says there's nothing to be done about it!!!

And how many of those would have been stopped with the BAC law at .05 rather than .08? Please explain your answer in detail.

Forum List

Back