Feeding babies is more important than weird comfort for creepy zanies

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
story on breast feeding. I think it is hyper important.

"
When Rebecca Dunbar went to visit a mall Santa with her son, she didnā€™t expect the photograph to cause such a stir. She knew her photo would be a little unconventional, so she asked the staff, photographer, and Santa if it would be OK to get a photo with her breastfeeding her son.

ā€œHonestly, we were just in line and my little guy, who has the patience of nothing, decided he was hungry in about two seconds,ā€ Rebecca told Global News. ā€œHe would have just screamed the entire time, so I started nursing him. And we were next in line.ā€

The staff thought it would be quite funny. The photographer, who has two nursing children, was totally fine with it. Santaā€™s response?

ā€œSanta said, ā€˜Iā€™ve never been asked that in 40 years, so why not?ā€™ So we took the picture,ā€ Rebecca says. However, after Rebecca posted the photograph on her Facebook page, the response has been negative. Rebecca says 75 percent of her comments were negative; many called her ā€œtrashy.ā€ The mother believes that there are plenty of images on TV and in movies that are racier than a mother breastfeeding to get up in arms about.

ā€œBreastfeeding is still such a hot topic and it shouldnā€™t be. I think people should just accept that itā€™s a healthy thing,ā€ she said. ā€œI think breastfeeding should be made more acceptable in all ways. It shouldnā€™t deserve a comment one way or another because it shouldnā€™t be seen as abnormal.ā€

"

I am all for women showing thier tits, breast feeding or not.

Last edited:
You are not helping
Why? Do i need to be against women showing their breasts when they are not breast feeding to be helping. I believe in equal rights. If men are allowed to have their nipples exposed in public, then it should also be okay for women to expose their breasts and nipples also.

Forum List

Back