Fellow conservatives: Do you want McCarthy ousted? Gaetz just announced move to kick him out next week!

Should McCarthy be replaced as Speaker?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Amazing how all we here everyone else sucks but the Dems from these wankers.

But when all you have to show is Biden what else do you have?? Dont know whether they should get pity or scorn

More popular with MAGA

The challenge for Trump is to appeal to those 84 million who voted against him in 2020

You think Trump can go to those 84 million and brag about his mug shot and all the crimes he has been indicted on?
It was 81 million you dumb bag of shit. And at least 10 million were illegal ballots from illegal registrations. Those voters do not exist just the ballot does. That has been proven in two states and more proof is coming.

It was 81 million you dumb bag of shit. And at least 10 million were illegal ballots from illegal registrations. Those voters do not exist just the ballot does. That has been proven in two states and more proof is coming.
Sorry Skippy but I don’t engage is stolen election fantasies

I want the cool heads to prevail and the extremists defeated. How about guys?
McCarthy is aware that Democrats are people too and his deal to avoid a shutdown was not great, but it was a compromise. Compromising is what civilized (not crazy) people do.
Anyway, I don't wanna influence the poll by taking sides so I'll just leave you with a poll. Please vote. Do you want McCarthy ousted?
You have no business posting a thread about the other side when you are clearly a liberal. Why the big lie?

I want the cool heads to prevail and the extremists defeated . . . . .

Fuck that Mrs. Bush. Go sleep with traitor McCain in his Maverick Caskett.

On the Left are Marxist extremists who are breaking every law to destroy this nation! We need a fighter to destroy them. Do you even have the first clue what is really going on in America?

Just go watch another episode of Matlock and tell the nurse to bring you another blanky

McCarthy is aware that Democrats are people too and his deal to avoid a shutdown was not great, but it was a compromise. Compromising is what civilized (not crazy) people do.
Anyway, I don't wanna influence the poll by taking sides so I'll just leave you with a poll. Please vote. Do you want McCarthy ousted?
Your schtick got old on day 1.

Anyway, I don't wanna influence the poll by taking sides

You made your side clear

You want business as usual in washington

Unacceptable....

The bill provides billions to Biden to use for foreign aid, and it provides $1B for migrant assistance (page 8). A billion to help illegals for 45 days...

1696205488197.png

Forum List

Back