🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Felons have the potential to swing close 2020 races...2 million formerly incarcerateds poised to regain voting right in Florida, Nevada, NC, & Iowa!

There won't be that many voting in Florida because hey have to pay any fines against them. Maybe LeBron is going to splurge? And it would be funny if a lot of them turned around and voted for Trump.

This pretty much falls in line with other Democrat strategies. Democrats are evil power mongers who will sell the American worker and taxpayer out in a heartbeat, MAGA, live and let live.

law & order? LAW & ORDER?

Sounds good to me .Why should felons be disenfranchised ? Even those still incarcerated should be able to vote. They are still citizens and human beings. People freak out about the possibility of them voting because they assume that all criminals will vote blue. Too bad. Get over it.

This pretty much falls in line with other Democrat strategies. Democrats are evil power mongers who will sell the American worker and taxpayer out in a heartbeat, MAGA, live and let live.
Good fucking God! Evil power mongers? What the fuck do we have in the White House now!!
The antidote to evil powermongers. I'm surprised you had to ask.

This can't be legit. LOL, what in the fuck is happening? Maybe we can include death row inmates and the mentally insane as well? I mean, they are people and deserve to be made to feel as such.

GIVE THE DEATH ROW INMATES AND INSANE PEOPLE the right to vote! Hell, give them government positions in democrap cities; they can not do a worse job!

Blues Life is having a break down moment.

Bow your heads in silence.

Now you can laugh at him.

If the felons have paid their debt to society, your break down is meaningless.

Go do something positive with your life.

Actually the courts upheld here in Florida that felons must have paid all fines and restitution before being allowed to vote.

. . . which is the way it should be, depotoo. Let the felons pay all of their debt to society, and the right can step off the bridge.

Blues Life is having a break down moment.

Bow your heads in silence.

Now you can laugh at him.

If the felons have paid their debt to society, your break down is meaningless.

Go do something positive with your life.
Heart rate is steady 60, ya snowflake. I have done plenty with my life, and am retired in my 40s. None of this can touch me, unless they want to test sucking on my Beretta 92fs.

You get to vote if you have paid your debt to society.
This can't be legit. LOL, what in the fuck is happening? Maybe we can include death row inmates and the mentally insane as well? I mean, they are people and deserve to be made to feel as such.

GIVE THE DEATH ROW INMATES AND INSANE PEOPLE the right to vote! Hell, give them government positions in democrap cities; they can not do a worse job!

Exactly Jake. If you have completed your sentence and are no longer on probation, with all your fines paid, you SHOULD be allowed to vote, as your debt to society has been paid in full.

Blues Lifer would do good to read the link, as the crap they are claiming is patently false. Felons who have homicide convictions or convictions for related crimes are still not allowed to vote.

From the OP's link................................

Iowa became the latest to act when Republican Gov. Kim Reynolds signed an executive order in August restoring the right to vote and hold public office for Iowans with felony convictions who have completed their sentences. The policy will impact an estimated 40,000 people.

August polling shows former Vice President Joe Biden and Democrat Theresa Greenfield trailing President Donald Trump and Republican Sen. Joni Ernst within the margin of error in Iowa.

Reynolds’ executive action comes with an asterisk. It doesn’t apply to felons convicted of homicide or related crimes, and the policy can be rescinded by a new governor unless the legislature ratifies an amendment to the state’s constitution. But, for now, the move erases Iowa’s status as the only state in the country to permanently ban residents with felony convictions from voting without appealing to the governor.

Forum List

Back