felons in virginiaas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
we know the governor of va has made it so felons can vote. And many Republicans are outraged.

Does it bother any of you that Donald trump helped get him elected and was hanging out with him literally months before this campaign started?

Edit: Please fix the title

we know the governor of va has made it so felons can vote. And many Republicans are outraged.

Does it bother any of you that Donald trump helped get him elected and was hanging out with him literally months before this campaign started?

Do you think felons should be punished forever?

Donald Trump is as Conservative as I am sane...

He is selling himself like a cheap whore and those voting for him do not care about his past and are voting for him to punish those that voted for President Obama.

Do you think felons should be punished forever?

Not at all. But I know how the trumpets objected to it and I thought id remind them who helped get this policy enacted by electing McAuliffe

Big name donors fuel McAuliffe's bid for Virginia governor

Donald Trump is just one of many big name donors funding Terry McAuliffe's campaign to win the Virginia governor's mansion this fall, according to newly released financial disclosure reports - and he isn't even among the most generous givers.

As everyone knows Terry McAuliffe was Bill Clinton's campaign manager. He was also the chairman of the Democratic National Committee. There was also a lot of overlap between donors to the Clinton Foundation and donors to McAuliffe's gubernatorial campaign. Maybe that's why Trump won't release details of his taxes? Maybe he donated to the Clinton Foundation.

Anyway, Terry McAuliffe is about as Establishment Democrat as it gets, and as close a personal friend to the Clintons as it gets.

It's like I keep telling the rubes. Donald Trump was a far left liberal until five minutes ago. He's the King of Hucksters.

xmvr6e.jpg

You and me, Hillary. Let's do this.

Forum List

Back