Felons to get the right to vote in Fla.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
It could be that the Rapist, Armed Robbers and others could soon vote in all Fla, elections. Fla, in this election will make the decision that all Felons will have the right to vote, and this encludes the ones who are serving time for murder and are one Death Row. How do you feel about this?

I know George Soros and Styer like the idea after all it is the Progressive way of life to come.

I never saw a problem with criminals voting. It's not like their crimes are often tied to their politics. There's no candidate out there saying, "Do you like to rape? Vote for me. I'll make America rapey again."

I have mixed feelings about those who have "paid their debt," but definitely not those in prison. This country is insane -- at least the tard half.

I never saw a problem with criminals voting. It's not like their crimes are often tied to their politics. There's no candidate out there saying, "Do you like to rape? Vote for me. I'll make America rapey again."

Uhhh...hello? It's part of the Democrat's platform to make America rapey again.

Does anyone seriously think felons would vote for conservative candidates who don't believe drugs should be legalized, who believe firearms laws should be enforced, and who support the death penalty?

Sure, there are probably a handful of reformed felons who had a "come to Jesus" moment and became conservative Republicans, but the majority of them are Democrats to the bone.

I have mixed feelings about those who have "paid their debt," but definitely not those in prison. This country is insane -- at least the tard half.

One reason I wouldn't have a big problem with current inmates voting is that the only ones that usually will probably didn't commit a horrific crime anyways. The people locked up for life have no reason to vote. They won't benefit. The guy locked up for a couple years for a non-violent drug offense will actually be impacted by his decision when he gets out.

I think if they did the time they should get their rights back ALL OF THEM.

It could be that the Rapist, Armed Robbers and others could soon vote in all Fla, elections. Fla, in this election will make the decision that all Felons will have the right to vote, and this encludes the ones who are serving time for murder and are one Death Row. How do you feel about this?

I know George Soros and Styer like the idea after all it is the Progressive way of life to come.
If they've paid their debt to society why shouldn't they vote?

Criminals vote Democrat

Soon they will tell them if they register as a democrat and stay that way they can get time knocked off that's the next blackmail tactic, then they will re create a new drug war enabling the gov. assholes to throw even more ppl into prison again just like Clinton started. They can make billions off this system.

One reason I wouldn't have a big problem with current inmates voting is that the only ones that usually will probably didn't commit a horrific crime anyways. The people locked up for life have no reason to vote. They won't benefit. The guy locked up for a couple years for a non-violent drug offense will actually be impacted by his decision when he gets out.
This will not allow them to vote while incarcerated.

To me if their sentences have been served, their right to vote should be restored.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Uhhh...hello? It's part of the Democrat's platform to make America rapey again.

Does anyone seriously think felons would vote for conservative candidates who don't believe drugs should be legalized, who believe firearms laws should be enforced, and who support the death penalty?

Sure, there are probably a handful of reformed felons who had a "come to Jesus" moment and became conservative Republicans, but the majority of them are Democrats to the bone.

Is there anything hateful RWNJs won't say?

In #5, JGalt said
"It's part of the Democrat's platform to make America rapey again."

How is that an untruth? It's always been liberal judges who allow hardened criminals to go free and commit more murders, rapes, and other crimes.

That's a given fact.

Spot on. Florida should join the civilized world that permit those that served their time to vote with only limited exceptions.

Stick to the thread topic, please

To buy votes just put ten bucks in the guys store account and you have a Democrat vote.

Spot on. Florida should join the civilized world that permit those that served their time to vote with only limited exceptions.

True. The "voting booth bomber" should probably be barred.

The are not talking about the ones outside, but those serving time or life or death. It lets them vote on judges who sent them to where they are and others who are elected in the Criminal justice system...Pay back for convicting them.

Forum List

Back