FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

I didn't bother with this before, because it just seems too stupid to be a real argument ... but why the hell would FEMA be a concern here in the first fucking place?

It is only a concern if you support a lawful, Constitutional government.

Um ... yeah ... sure. Someone attacks us and you worry about what an organization that helps victims out claims ... I still see no connection.

I didn't bother with this before, because it just seems too stupid to be a real argument ... but why the hell would FEMA be a concern here in the first fucking place?
i don't get his FEMA connection either
FEMA wouldn't have the blueprints for it in the first place
that would be in NYC City hall, or the builder or architect

I've posted a few times that the
mayor took the WTC documents from the city and a state court judge would not uphold he FOIA and compel their return to the city offices.

You still haven't indicated you would use any knowledge to protect the Constitution or work towards a lawful government. Your efforts are all about dissimissing independently verified evidence or denying it has been presented

Therefore your pretend confusion is presented to support that the means of secret mass murder remain secret.

Um ... yeah ... sure. Someone attacks us and you worry about what an organization that helps victims out claims ... I still see no connection.

Your inability to note the lawslessness and that due process is violated if the alleged deception is real, and evdience says it is, indicate you have no intention of protecting the US Constitution. You have no credibility in the discussion.

Your inability to note the lawslessness and that due process is violated if the alleged deception is real, and evdience says it is, indicate you have no intention of protecting the US Constitution. You have no credibility in the discussion.

FEMA is in charge of helping people out, as far as facts go they only need to know what helps them do that ... so why the hell does what they say matter about anything else? They went in, did what they were suppose to do (correctly for once) ... that's all that matters.

FEMA decieved NIST about the structural design of the Twin Towers core. Accordingly, the "cause of death" in 3,000 murders is invaildated.

The supposed 47 steel core columns did not exists and are never seen on 9-11 in the core area. Construction photos are use to misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

Elevator guide rail support steel is easily identified by the "butt plate" used to join the support steel together and accomodate shifting and tiltin the new section to provide perfect plumb alignment for the elevator guide rail.

Left and right of the central crane are support steel with butt plates in the core area at the 5th floor.

Are there enough people here to support 15 posts before I can post evidence?

where's Divecon?

mayor took the WTC documents from the city and a state court judge would not uphold he FOIA and compel their return to the city offices.

You still haven't indicated you would use any knowledge to protect the Constitution or work towards a lawful government. Your efforts are all about dissimissing independently verified evidence or denying it has been presented

Therefore your pretend confusion is presented to support that the means of secret mass murder remain secret.
so how is it you claim FEMA had them?
btw, there is no way the Mayor could do what you say
and since those would NOT be the only copies it would be a moot point even if he could

and as for your repeated question on the constitution, i dont NEED to answer your fucking question

and since those would NOT be the only copies it would be a moot point even if he could

Since you don't use evidence, as the perps logically would not want that, you completely neglected to read August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. who is certified as a structural engineer in 12 state. He prepared the safety report for FEMA and saw the plans with them then and the correct core identified as concrete in his report.

If they were not the only copies, and for security I suggest the others were locked in the towers themselves, you should be able to tell us where they might be. I know that the PA is completely unaccountable, so if they exist outside of the fortress where guiliani stores his records, that is who has them.

barrett.jpg

Our concern is based on the following facts, as we understand them. On or about December 24, 2001, Commissioner George Rios, on behalf of the City of New York and/or the Department of Records and Information Services of the City of New York, entered into a contract with the Rudolph W. Giuliani Center for Urban Affairs Inc., signed by Saul Cohen, President, concerning the records of the mayoralty of Rudolph Giuliani. The records are said to include appointment books, cabinet meeting audiotapes, e-mails, telephone logs, advance and briefing memos, correspondence, transition materials, and private schedules, as well as Mr. Giuliani�s departmental, travel, event, subject, and Gracie Mansion files. Giuliani's "World Trade Center files"

I suggest you prove I'm a really bad researcher and simply point to an authority who says they have them.

and as for your repeated question on the constitution, i dont NEED to answer your fucking question

Okay, I don't think the perpetrators of mass murder on 9-11 need the US Constitution either. In fact they'd be happy that you were trying to dismiss facts that the public could use to leverage more truth via whatever functional courts or government we might have.

Last edited:

Since you don't use evidence, as the perps logically would not want that, you completely neglected to read August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. who is certified as a structural engineer in 12 state. He prepared the safety report for FEMA and saw the plans with them then and the correct core identified as concrete in his report.

If they were not the only copies, and for security I suggest the others were locked in the towers themselves, you should be able to tell us where they might be. I know that the PA is completely unaccountable, so if they exist outside of the fortress where guiliani stores his records, that is who has them.

barrett.jpg

Our concern is based on the following facts, as we understand them. On or about December 24, 2001, Commissioner George Rios, on behalf of the City of New York and/or the Department of Records and Information Services of the City of New York, entered into a contract with the Rudolph W. Giuliani Center for Urban Affairs Inc., signed by Saul Cohen, President, concerning the records of the mayoralty of Rudolph Giuliani. The records are said to include appointment books, cabinet meeting audiotapes, e-mails, telephone logs, advance and briefing memos, correspondence, transition materials, and private schedules, as well as Mr. Giuliani�s departmental, travel, event, subject, and Gracie Mansion files. Giuliani's "World Trade Center files"

I suggest you prove I'm a really bad researcher and simply point to an authority who says they have them.

Okay, I don't think the perpetrators of mass murder on 9-11 need the US Constitution either. In fact they'd be happy that you were trying to dismiss facts that the public could use to leverage more truth via whatever functional courts or government we might have.
i already DID you fucking moron
the architect and the builders would have copies

barrett.jpg

No one has the plans. You pretend to be quite ignorant.

The perpetrators would be pleased that you assert such, it makes people feel better.

Of course no one has produced any evidence showing the FEMA has not deceived NIST and the world, so it is very well proven that this core structure did not exist.

femacore.gif

And that this one did,

southcorestands.gif

because there are many pieces of independent evidence showing the concrete core or part of it. This scan of a photocopy was obtained from a book in an English library. It is from the "Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation" that was published in 1992.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Of course oxford doesn't list the series, but some educational institutions seem to support the secret means of mass murder. It is likely they don't know what they are doing and are just pleasing some authority they fear. For example there was a fairly accurate desciption here,

http://www.unc.edu/courses/2001fall/plan/006e/001/engineering/index.html

but after a web page was linked to it using it as a reference to information describing a concrete core, the page disappeared.

Not suprising that you have no use of the Constitution of the United States of America. Only those that respect lawful government are outraged that due process is shown to be not provided in a case of mass murder. Those people respect evidence and reason and are prepared to take action as needed in this still free nation where rights are sacred.

barrett.jpg

The perpetrators would be pleased that you assert such, it makes people feel better.

Of course no one has produced any evidence showing the FEMA has not deceived NIST and the world, so it is very well proven that this core structure did not exist.

femacore.gif

And that this one did,

southcorestands.gif

because there are many pieces of independent evidence showing the concrete core or part of it. This scan of a photocopy was obtained from a book in an English library. It is from the "Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation" that was published in 1992.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Of course oxford doesn't list the series, but some educational institutions seem to support the secret means of mass murder. It is likely they don't know what they are doing and are just pleasing some authority they fear. For example there was a fairly accurate desciption here,

but after a web page was linked to it using it as a reference to information describing a concrete core, the page disappeared.

Not suprising that you have no use of the Constitution of the United States of America. Only those that respect lawful government are outraged that due process is shown to be not provided in a case of mass murder. Those people respect evidence and reason and are prepared to take action as needed in this still free nation where rights are sacred.
this is not a constitutional issue, asshole
thats why i dont answer your stupid fucking question

now, you are trying to tell me that the original architech and the builders wouldnt have copies of the blueprints?

REALLY????????

Last edited:

femacore.gif

And that this one did,

southcorestands.gif

oxfordarchcore.jpg

this is not a constitutional issue, asshole
thats why i dont answer your stupid fucking question

now, you are trying to tell me that the original architech and the builders wouldnt have copies of the blueprints?

REALLY????????

The city did have them, but the NYC mayor took the plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding. The fact is that the architect never had the plans for the concrete core, only the steel exoskeleton. Only the PA for sure had the core plan. I'm sure the city had the exterior steel, mechanical, plumbing and HVAC.

This controversy would not exist if there were plans. Someone would have immidiately proven me wrong. You haven't no one else here has either. No one in 7 years of doing this. But over the 7 years I have proven it 50,000 different times, to varying degrees. Lately, considering how bad the psyops works to try and dismiss the information, the public seems to realize that the information is only attacked because it is useful for gaining more truth, ..................... and protecting the Constitution because due process and equal protection of law are Constitutional issues and there were 3,000 direct cases of deprivation. All other citizens were deprived of their right too because we share our rights, or at least those willing to stand for them acknowledge that.

But you wouldn' care about that, you work to try and protect the secret means of mass murder on 9-11. If that weren't true you would simply use the evidence and reason to work towards respect, by government for the Constitution.

Last edited:
You said, and I SHOWED with evidence, MASSIVE concrete walls.

Only evidence matters here. You can say all you want in support of the FEMA lie, and it just won't matter to any who support the US Constitution.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If only evidence matters, why don't you post some?

I have and do but you are refusing to use evidence, and reason, and unreasonably refusing to post any evidence even tho you can now.

This is an end view of the concrete shear wall, west end of the WTC 1 concrete core on the left, an interior box column outside the core on the right.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So far, all you've posted is a photo of a dust cloud during a tower collapse. Please post photos of the tower cores during construction, showing these alleged concrete walls. The fact that you think they'd contain 3" rebar is proof to me that you don't know wtf you're talking about.

If the analysis of the building that was thought to have collapsed was based on erroneous structural information, the analysis is rendered invalid. That is very simple and very reasonable, a 7th grader could tell you that.

In which case, airplanes may have nothing to do with it.

Of course airplanes would have had something to do with it. They slammed into the buildings. Even if you are correct, that does not change this fact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This has nothing to do with the US Constitution. Please prove your claim that the WTC towers had poured-in-place concrete walls in their cores, and that FEMA lied about it. There are PLENTY of photos of the towers during their construction, so if there were "massive" concrete walls in the cores, they'd be pretty hard to miss. Btw, how do you plant explosives that just strip all the concrete off "3-inch rebar," and leave the bare steel standing? Is that another 9/11 "truth movement" fantasy?

I could understand Christophera's argument that the NIST findings were unlawful IF he could provide evidence that the NIST willfully misrepresented facts and findings but I am having a hard time understanding what is unconstitutional if he is correct.

I could understand Christophera's argument that the NIST findings were unlawful IF he could provide evidence that the NIST willfully misrepresented facts and findings but I am having a hard time understanding what is unconstitutional if he is correct.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's not correct; it's that simple. The only concrete above grade in the towers was the floor slabs. The cores had walls constructed of thick gypsum planks, and they had no structural value at all.

Forum List

Back