FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

If you cannot produce an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area on 9-11, then the reverse is true and the photos of concrete were removed from archives the public might access before 9-11 to protect the secret methods of mass murder you protect.

A 2 hour documentary was removed from PBS archives and Dr. Ron Larsen found proof it was listed in the past.

Here is a .mp3 recording of his web radio show where he updates the search for the missing video documentary titled, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" in 2007.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

The concrete core of WTC 2 on 9-11.
photos of the steel have been posted, but fucking moronic you refuses to admit the truth

Photos of steel NOT in the core on 9-11 yes, but no images of the supposed steel core columns on 9-11 IN THE CORE have ever been posted in 7 years of my asking because they DID NOT EXIST.

If they did, they would be seen here where the core is very visible.

spire_dust-3.jpg

What is seen can only be identified as rebar surrounding the core area which was inside the concrete core walls seen here.

core_animation_75.gif

uh....those are the exterior curtain wall trusses.....come on dude you have photos of the site post collapse...post the pics of the rebar cages....or construction photos of the cages....can't pour concrete without rebar cages.....and 100 story core would need a lot....

i sent an email to Leslie E. Robertson Associates, the designers of the WTC towers. i asked where info verifying if the core was steel could be found. i also went into a few details as to why i wanted to know and apologized for disturbing him for such a stupid thing.

i expected that maybe some clerk would reply if i got a reply at all.

to my surprise Leslie E. Robertson himself replied. he had a few things to say about this ridiculousness but i dont want to share them publicly without his permission.

i am confident he will not mind me sharing this part with you.....

"The twin towers of WTC had structural steel cores. Newsweek is incorrect if it stated that the cores were of concrete. News articles are not known to be reliable sources of facts. Please contact the PANYNJ should you need additional information."

so there you have it. the actual person in the interview that you use as evidence for a concrete core says it is incorrect.

Fizz, I have already done this.

I had contacted Mr. Robertson via LERA's website also and explained what Chris' what concrete theory was. He said that Chris is mistaken in many ways. Mr. Robertson also told me that he never made the statements to Newsweek and supposed it would be to late to have them removed. I can post the emails if you would like.

I have also contacted William Rodriguez whom Chris seems to hold as a person who can lend credence to my claim that both towers had access to the express elevators from outside the core at the lobby level. Mr Rodriguez, in an email, responded back to me and said that if I wanted to see the true layout of the lobby of the towers, to look at the leaked blueprints. So William basically says that the blueprints MATCH the layouts of the towers.

I also emailed a lady by the name of Deborah Snoonian who had written an article that Chris used to use a proof of a concrete core. She wrote me back saying that the information about a concrete core was gotten from other articles. After the article was published, she was told by engineers on the scene that there was no concrete core.

I have spoken to people who used to work in the towers and explained Chris' claims. They say he is full of crap. There was access to the express elevators from outside the core at the lobby level in BOTH towers. They were NOT radically different as Chris claims.

The above reasons are why Chris refuses to contact any of the people mentioned. He won;t find any people who worked in the towers. He won't contact Domel. He won't contact Robertson.

Yeah. He's in pursuit of the truth...

:cuckoo:

all good info, thanks.

no need to post Robertson's emails. chris (mr deadbeat dad) seems a bit lawsuit crazy and i wouldnt want to subject him to any frivolous attempt at damage by revealing what he thinks about anyone promoting a concrete core.

Even the damn foundation photo
elevpitscorefooting.jpg

Matches the lowest level plan. I numbered the columns to match the photo above.
columnfoundnumbered.jpg

Chris' claim that the towers, core wise, were radically different are completely insane. He says that WTC1 concrete core completely surrounded ALL elevators to make a layout like this:

No, you misrepresent the towers as having identical cores. The cores were not the same and this photo proves it.

silhouettenoontosouth.jpg

Your BS interpretation of the visual difference is inconsistent with the photo.

You have sttoped to a level unequaled by photoshopping lobby photos of WTC 2. I've made a page about the photoshopping with all the evidence when gamit colluded with the admin of breackfornews.com

Breakfornews.com, Fintan Dunne

WTC 2 did have openings at the bottom of the core walls for express elevators. It had a central pedastal with short walls radiating out that were aligned with the interior box columns surrounding the core. The 1990 PBS documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers", now disappeared described how the structural concept was tested by using the basic configuration for a cape canaveral launch pad and base for the rocket gantry that simulated the towers load on the core base pedastal with its opening outwards used as rocket exhaust ports!

WTC 1 had a concrete shear wall from ground to top and all elevator access, except for a large frieght elevator from the basement entered through the hallways inside the core.

The angle for both towers is about the same. The different appearance of light from hallways below proves it. Despite the cores being perpendicular to each other, the same basic light would appear. Note that the light from WTC 1 on the left is not coming directly through the hallway, the angle viewed is slightly off alignmnt for that. IT is reflected off the inside of the concrete core that was formed with a breakdown steel form leaving a very smooth surface and capable of reflecting.

wtccoreshilouette.jpg

All of gams graphic product is fraud. The only prrof acceptable for the supposed steel core columns is imagery from 9-11 showing them with their interconnecting structure in the core area on 9-11.

Such does not exist. The steel core columns does not exist.

A conspiracy to deceive does exist and gamit is part of it. Connected to FEMA and silverstein and guliani with the NY state courts.

FEMA misrepresented core structure of the Twin Towers.

Last edited:
Chris' claim that the towers, core wise, were radically different are completely insane. He says that WTC1 concrete core completely surrounded ALL elevators to make a layout like this:

No, you misrepresent the towers as having identical cores. The cores were not the same and this photo proves it.

You have sttoped to a level unequaled by photoshopping lobby photos of WTC 2. I've made a page about the photoshopping with all the evidence when gamit colluded with the admin of breackfornews.com

WTC 2 did have openings at the bottom of the core walls for express elevators. It had a central pedastal with short walls radiating out that were aligned with the interior box columns surrounding the core. The 1990 PBS documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers", now disappeared described how the structural concept was tested by using the basic configuration for a cape canaveral launch pad and base for the rocket gantry that simulated the towers load on the core base pedastal with its opening outwards used as rocket exhaust ports!

WTC 1 had a concrete shear wall from ground to top and all elevator access, except for a large frieght elevator from the basement entered through the hallways inside the core.

http://algoxy.com/psych/images/wtccoreshilouette.jpg[/img

All of gams graphic product is fraud. The only prrof acceptable for the supposed steel core columns is imagery from 9-11 showing them with their interconnecting structure in the core area on 9-11.

A conspiracy to deceive does exist and gamit is part of it. Connected to FEMA and silverstein and guliani with the NY state courts.

[url=http://algoxy.com/conc/fema_deception.html]FEMA misrepresented core structure of the Twin Towers.[/url][/QUOTE]

can you explain how i can see daylight through a solid concrete core.....

[url=http://algoxy.com/conc/fema_deception.html]FEMA misrepresented core structure of the Twin Towers.[/url][/QUOTE]

can you explain how i can see daylight through a solid concrete core.....[/QUOTE]

I just did, here. It is not solid. It is a tube with many hallways through it in both directions. Twice as many for WTC 2 as WTC 1.

[url]http://www.usmessageboard.com/1808615-post2928.html[/url]

[url=http://algoxy.com/conc/fema_deception.html]FEMA misrepresented core structure of the Twin Towers.[/url][/quote]

can you explain how i can see daylight through a solid concrete core.....[/QUOTE]

I just did, here. It is not solid. It is a tube with many hallways through it in both directions. Twice as many for WTC 2 as WTC 1.

[url]http://www.usmessageboard.com/1808615-post2928.html[/url][/QUOTE]
you must realize the you wouldnt see through elevators and closets either
right?

photoshop!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaahahahaha!!!

when shown proof you simply deny it as being photoshopped :cuckoo:

I never said it was solid. It has hallways.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1808615-post2928.html
you must realize the you wouldnt see through elevators and closets either
right?

Of course just as the steel core columns ARE NEVER seen in the core area on 9-11.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

photoshop!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaahahahaha!!!

when shown proof you simply deny it as being photoshopped :cuckoo:

I show proof of photoshopping. The footbridge appearing to be outside to make this lobby photo of WTC 2 appear as WTC 1 bleeds through the periemter columns.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

Photoshopping evidence prove, gamit is part of the same conspircy to deceive as you are. Your behavior proves it. Agents on the same team supporting each others frauds, ......... with nothing but lies, deception and manipulation.

Last edited:
you are the only moron in the entire world that believes what you do.

does that mean the rest of the world is all on the same team and we are all agents?

well, its true. we are .all of us. the entire world is conspiring to make you look foolish. its all part of the master plan. we've also secretly replaced your toothpaste with Preperation H.

but its a secret so dont tell anyone.

we have cameras and microphones hidden in the telephone wiring. we also track you from a transponder embedded in your nasal cavity. transponder receivers are hidden in traffic signals and street light poles to triangulate your position at all times.

[url=http://algoxy.com/conc/fema_deception.html]FEMA misrepresented core structure of the Twin Towers.[/url][/quote]

[url]http://www.usmessageboard.com/1808615-post2928.html[/url][/QUOTE]

How many hallways did WTC2 have?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1808615-post2928.html

How many hallways did WTC2 have?

Two in each direction. I assume this is the north face of WTC 2.

WTC2.coreariel.jpg

The thin blue lines indicate edges of hall openings. The heavy blue are entire openings. The photo seems to have been takns from the east face of WTC 1.

The thin blue lines indicate edges of hall openings. The heavy blue are entire openings. The photo seems to have been takns from the east face of WTC 1.

you are a fucking idiot. there is no concrete core in that picture. the concrete core is placed first then the floors attached to the core.

one more time.......

this is what a concrete core looks like under construction. notice the concrete is in place first before the rest of the structure is built around it.
comcast-12-14-062.jpg

this is the STEEL core being built at the world trade center. notice the steel core is in place first before the rest of the structure is built around it.
trident3_1.jpg
:cuckoo:

since you seem to see a concrete core in every picture although it doesnt exist....

here is a bunny with a concrete core on his head.
bunny.jpg

Last edited:

you are a fucking idiot. there is no concrete core in that picture. the concrete core is placed first then the floors attached to the core.

In the freedom tower, but not WTC 7.

7 World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once construction of the power substation was complete in October 2003, work proceeded on building the office tower. An unusual approach was used in constructing the building; erecting the steel frame before adding the concrete core. This approach allowed the construction schedule to be shortened by a few months

The freedom tower has the hydraulic climbing form.

WTC 2 was built entirely inside the steel like WTC 7. WCT 1 was built to the 3rd or 4th floor with free standing wood forms.

A usenet message after 9-11 where a new yorker writes about what they saw. I tis completely consistent with my memory and the fact there are no construction images of WTC 1 from the basment levels to the 3rd floor. Your masters took them all because they showed concrete, lots of it.

http://cosmicpenguin.com/911/chrisbrown/corerefs/ConcreteCore.002.txt

"Tony Jebson" <[email protected]> wrote:

>......Apparently, the WTC towers had no internal
>structural columns but relied on the exterior structure for
>support / strength. No doubt the impact of an airplane does
>this no end of harm.
I worked in downtown NY in the late 1960's when the towers were
built! At lunch time we went to the construction site to watch the
progress. And we saw them first buildt an internal thick walled
rectangular concrete core inside which later the elevators ran. The
steel work was erected around this core several floors behind!

-=tom=-

Forum List

Back