FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

thats easy to explain, wiki will let ANY dumbfuck edit its pages
and you doing it proves that statement to be correct

Uhhhh, maybe you cannot read.

Explain why Wikipedia accepts the article as evidence. I DID NOT PLACE THE REFERENCE THERE. I was alerted that is was there, THEN edited the page because it was hoplessly inconsistent.
again, because ANY dumbfuck can edit a wiki page

So you would be the first one to try and edit it back then, correct?:lol:

BTW, did you ever find any independently verified evidence to refer to?

Uhhhh, maybe you cannot read.

Explain why Wikipedia accepts the article as evidence. I DID NOT PLACE THE REFERENCE THERE. I was alerted that is was there, THEN edited the page because it was hoplessly inconsistent.
again, because ANY dumbfuck can edit a wiki page

So you would be the first one to try and edit it back then, correct?:lol:

BTW, did you ever find any independently verified evidence to refer to?
just to prove the point that anyone can edit it, yes, i did make an attempt, but i'm not very familiar with the wiki systems

editing wikipedia is completely pointless.
Picture5.png

LOL oh man

When it is consistent with reality, it's good.

Structural design

The large, column-free space between the perimeter and core was bridged by prefabricated floor trusses. The floors supported their own weight, as well as live loads, provided lateral stability to the exterior walls, and distributed wind loads among the exterior walls. The floors consisted of 4-inch (10 cm) thick lightweight concrete slabs laid on a fluted steel deck with shear connections for composite action.[49] A grid of lightweight bridging trusses and main trusses supported the floors. The trusses had a span of 60 feet (18 m) in the long-span areas and 35 feet (11 m) in the short span area.[49] The trusses connected to the perimeter at alternate columns, and were on 6-foot-8-inch (2.03 m) centers. The top chords of the trusses were bolted to seats welded to the spandrels on the exterior side and a channel welded to the interior box columns just outside the concrete core walls on the outer face of the interior box columns. The floors were connected to the perimeter spandrel plates with viscoelastic dampers, which helped reduce the amount of sway felt by building occupants.[49]

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

[

as if you had any fucking idea what reality is.

you think people blinkiing are trying to hypnotize you. you didnt pay child support since 1993. you are a deadbeat father and your kids want nothing to do with you. you owe them over $30,000 in back child support. you were convicted of 35 counts contempt. you lost your drivers license. you work under the table and dont pay taxes then ask the american taxpayers to support your lazy ass. you spent years arguing that a concrete core makes the death certificates not valid and you never even checked to see what those certificates had written on them.:cuckoo:

you a completely disgusting moron that abandoned your own children.

LOL oh man

Structural design

The large, column-free space between the perimeter and core was bridged by prefabricated floor trusses. The floors supported their own weight, as well as live loads, provided lateral stability to the exterior walls, and distributed wind loads among the exterior walls. The floors consisted of 4-inch (10 cm) thick lightweight concrete slabs laid on a fluted steel deck with shear connections for composite action.[49] A grid of lightweight bridging trusses and main trusses supported the floors. The trusses had a span of 60 feet (18 m) in the long-span areas and 35 feet (11 m) in the short span area.[49] The trusses connected to the perimeter at alternate columns, and were on 6-foot-8-inch (2.03 m) centers. The top chords of the trusses were bolted to seats welded to the spandrels on the exterior side and a channel welded to the interior box columns just outside the concrete core walls on the outer face of the interior box columns. The floors were connected to the perimeter spandrel plates with viscoelastic dampers, which helped reduce the amount of sway felt by building occupants.[49]
except that is NOT how the WTC was constructed

LOL oh man

Structural design

except that is NOT how the WTC was constructed

There are never any steel core columns seen in the core area. That curved, sloping shape behind the interior box columns is the concrete.

shearspirewall.jpg

This IS the core of WTC 2. Nothing but concrete can stand like that. Not one piece of structural steel is seen after the floors are gone.

southcorestands.gif

already debunked this. you got anything new? you just keep saying the same whacky and untrue shit over and over again. we showed you the steel core going up and we showed you the steel core after it came down. you cant show us a concrete core anywhere. these pictures certainly dont show it.:cuckoo:

this is as stupid as claiming you didnt get due process by showing you filed a motion that was rejected.:cuckoo:

now stop playing on the computer and pay your kids the money you owe them!!! you fucking deadbeat!!

already debunked this. you got anything new? you just keep saying the same whacky and untrue shit over and over again. we showed you the steel core going up and we showed you the steel core after it came down.

Your words indicate the opposite as usual. Or you failed to define the steel structure surrounding the core.

imuyl4.jpg

And you failed to recognize that the steel inside the core is elevator guide rail support steel, easily identified in the closest photo showing the methods of joining them. Left and right of the central crane is the tops of the support steel with butt plates on them.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

Butt plates are far too weak to join sections of "core column".

And you cmopletely failed to show the supposed steel core columns standing in the core area on 9-11 as I am easily able to show concrete standing as the core on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

already debunked this. you got anything new? you just keep saying the same whacky and untrue shit over and over again. we showed you the steel core going up and we showed you the steel core after it came down.

Your words indicate the opposite as usual. Or you failed to define the steel structure surrounding the core.

And you failed to recognize that the steel inside the core is elevator guide rail support steel, easily identified in the closest photo showing the methods of joining them. Left and right of the central crane is the tops of the support steel with butt plates on them.

And you cmopletely failed to show the supposed steel core columns standing in the core area on 9-11 as I am easily able to show concrete standing as the core on 9-11.
but dumbass you cant show a single construction photo of concrete being poured, rebar caging, or concrete forms
not ONE
and there is a really good reason why you cant, because it wasn't DONE

but dumbass you cant show a single construction photo of concrete being poured, rebar caging, or concrete forms
not ONE

If you cannot produce an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area on 9-11, then the reverse is true and the photos of concrete were removed from archives the public might access before 9-11 to protect the secret methods of mass murder you protect.

A 2 hour documentary was removed from PBS archives and Dr. Ron Larsen found proof it was listed in the past.

Here is a .mp3 recording of his web radio show where he updates the search for the missing video documentary titled, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" in 2007.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

The concrete core of WTC 2 on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

not ONE

If you cannot produce an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area on 9-11, then the reverse is true and the photos of concrete were removed from archives the public might access before 9-11 to protect the secret methods of mass murder you protect.

A 2 hour documentary was removed from PBS archives and Dr. Ron Larsen found proof it was listed in the past.

Here is a .mp3 recording of his web radio show where he updates the search for the missing video documentary titled, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" in 2007.

southcorestands.gif

found pictures of the rebar cages yet.....

not ONE

photos of the steel have been posted, but fucking moronic you refuses to admit the truth

not ONE

photos of the steel have been posted, but fucking moronic you refuses to admit the truth

Photos of steel NOT in the core on 9-11 yes, but no images of the supposed steel core columns on 9-11 IN THE CORE have ever been posted in 7 years of my asking because they DID NOT EXIST.

If they did, they would be seen here where the core is very visible.

spire_dust-3.jpg

What is seen can only be identified as rebar surrounding the core area which was inside the concrete core walls seen here.

core_animation_75.gif

i sent an email to Leslie E. Robertson Associates, the designers of the WTC towers. i asked where info verifying if the core was steel could be found. i also went into a few details as to why i wanted to know and apologized for disturbing him for such a stupid thing.

i expected that maybe some clerk would reply if i got a reply at all.

to my surprise Leslie E. Robertson himself replied. he had a few things to say about this ridiculousness but i dont want to share them publicly without his permission.

i am confident he will not mind me sharing this part with you.....

"The twin towers of WTC had structural steel cores. Newsweek is incorrect if it stated that the cores were of concrete. News articles are not known to be reliable sources of facts. Please contact the PANYNJ should you need additional information."

so there you have it. the actual person in the interview that you use as evidence for a concrete core says it is incorrect.

i sent an email to Leslie E. Robertson Associates, the designers of the WTC towers. i asked where info verifying if the core was steel could be found. i also went into a few details as to why i wanted to know and apologized for disturbing him for such a stupid thing.

to my surprise Leslie E. Robertson himself replied. he had a few things to say about this ridiculousness but i dont want to share them publicly without his permission.

"The twin towers of WTC had structural steel cores. Newsweek is incorrect if it stated that the cores were of concrete. News articles are not known to be reliable sources of facts. Please contact the PANYNJ should you need additional information."

so there you have it. the actual person in the interview that you use as evidence for a concrete core says it is incorrect.
you should invite him to come post here
but then, it would be a massive waste of his time
this idiot(Christopher A Brown) wont believe the truth no matter what

Fizz, I have already done this.

I had contacted Mr. Robertson via LERA's website also and explained what Chris' what concrete theory was. He said that Chris is mistaken in many ways. Mr. Robertson also told me that he never made the statements to Newsweek and supposed it would be to late to have them removed. I can post the emails if you would like.

I have also contacted William Rodriguez whom Chris seems to hold as a person who can lend credence to my claim that both towers had access to the express elevators from outside the core at the lobby level. Mr Rodriguez, in an email, responded back to me and said that if I wanted to see the true layout of the lobby of the towers, to look at the leaked blueprints. So William basically says that the blueprints MATCH the layouts of the towers.

I also emailed a lady by the name of Deborah Snoonian who had written an article that Chris used to use a proof of a concrete core. She wrote me back saying that the information about a concrete core was gotten from other articles. After the article was published, she was told by engineers on the scene that there was no concrete core.

I have spoken to people who used to work in the towers and explained Chris' claims. They say he is full of crap. There was access to the express elevators from outside the core at the lobby level in BOTH towers. They were NOT radically different as Chris claims.

The above reasons are why Chris refuses to contact any of the people mentioned. He won;t find any people who worked in the towers. He won't contact Domel. He won't contact Robertson.

Yeah. He's in pursuit of the truth...

:cuckoo:

Chris' claim that the towers, core wise, were radically different are completely insane. He says that WTC1 concrete core completely surrounded ALL elevators to make a layout like this:
corelobbyexpress.png

The red rectangle represents the core as Chris says it existed in WTC1 and that they changed it in WTC2 to give access to the elevators from outside the core because people complained.

As can be seen, the red core in the picture above completely displaces the 23 express elevators and moves them further inside.

Total idiocy.

Forum List

Back