FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Holy crap

I dropped out of this thread a long time ago as it seemed utterly futile. When did it become about Chris's personal life?

chris likes to call other people traitors and unamerican and crap like that.

I've been labeling with a status earned for over 100 pages. The agent/traitors keep forgetting 3,000 murders, so I brought the human grief issue in. They call people names in the psyops efforts to create emotional reasoning and exploit social fears.

W.jpg

Again, you forgot the 3,000 murders that have been shown to have an invalid cause of death with Constitutional due process has been deprived as many times.

The perptrators would want people to ignore that.

Last edited:
Again, you forgot the 3,000 murders that have been shown to have an invalid cause of death with Constitutional due process has been deprived as many times.

the cause of death is listed as homicide. how is that invalid? :cuckoo:

Link to that official source. Provide substance or be "null post".

You're trying to convince a mental invalid. kind of a fitting word you used,I think.

You're trying to convince a mental invalid. kind of a fitting word you used,I think.

Clearly fizzer cannot prove the cause of death is "homicide".

Clearly a 19 muslims cannot directly "homicide" 3,000 people. They supposedly "effected" the building that 3,000 occupied and it supposedly "collapsed".

Agents atempting to support each other are soooooooooo obvious.

Clearly fizzer cannot prove the cause of death is "homicide".

Clearly a 19 muslims cannot directly "homicide" 3,000 people. They supposedly "effected" the building that 3,000 occupied and it supposedly "collapsed".

Agents atempting to support each other are soooooooooo obvious.

you need a straight jacket and padded room for christmas.

You cannot substantiate your statement.

The cause of death is supposed to be collapse because of the NIST analysis.

hey deadbeat, what kind of drugs are you on? when someone gets murdered the death certificate says homicide.

dont tell me you have been complaining for years about a concrete core and that makes the death certificates not valid and you didnt know that. are you really that stupid?:cuckoo:

"In New York State , for instance, the cause of death on a general death certificate is only specified if death was accidental, homicide, suicide, or declared in absentia; all other deaths are only referred to as "natural"."
Death Certificate

YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON!!! :lol:

You cannot substantiate your statement.

The cause of death is supposed to be collapse because of the NIST analysis.

hey deadbeat, what kind of drugs are you on? when someone gets murdered the death certificate says homicide.

dont tell me you have been complaining for years about a concrete core and that makes the death certificates not valid and you didnt know that. are you really that stupid?:cuckoo:

"In New York State , for instance, the cause of death on a general death certificate is only specified if death was accidental, homicide, suicide, or declared in absentia; all other deaths are only referred to as "natural"."
Death Certificate

YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON!!! :lol:

Actually, you assume the viewer is, Cause of death is ONLY specified if homicide. That does not say AS homicide. Cause of death in homicide could be from choking on BS such as you deliver to the viewer.

The cause of death reads "building collapse" and it IS WRONG.

Done deal traitor. Our Consitution will stand with you behind bars for treason.

Actually, you assume the viewer is, Cause of death is ONLY specified if homicide. That does not say AS homicide. Cause of death in homicide could be from choking on BS such as you deliver to the viewer.

you deadbeat moron. death certificates in NY read only these following things:
1.accidental
2.homicide
3.suicide
4.natural
5.absentia

those are the only 5 things on death certificates in the state of new york.

there is no "building collapse" you fucking idiot.:cuckoo:

you deadbeat moron. death certificates in NY read only these following things:
1.accidental
2.homicide
3.suicide
4.natural
5.absentia

those are the only 5 things on death certificates in the state of new york.

there is no "building collapse" you fucking idiot.:cuckoo:

His head is too far up Rosie O'Donnell's crotch for you to reason with him.

referring to her husband who died at ground zero........

"his death certificate says 'homicide.' "

CBS News Mobile 9-11 Relatives Grill Bush Administration

now how much time have you spent on this entire concrete core shit because you said the death certificates were not valid...... AND THEY WERE!!!

my god!!! not only are you a deadbeat you are really the dumbest motherfucker i have ever encountered.:cuckoo:

referring to her husband who died at ground zero........

"his death certificate says 'homicide.' "

CBS News Mobile 9-11 Relatives Grill Bush Administration

now how much time have you spent on this entire concrete core shit because you said the death certificates were not valid...... AND THEY WERE!!!

my god!!! not only are you a deadbeat you are really the dumbest motherfucker i have ever encountered.:cuckoo:

Hmmmm, that was in 2002 before the NIST analysis,

Look what else there was. Geeee a family member wants a real investigation.

Breitweiser and many other victims' relatives want an independent commission to investigate what went wrong.

"My husband was murdered - you know, his death certificate says 'homicide.' Sadly I don't want anyone else in America to walk in my shoes, which is why I come down here to continue to fight for this," said Breitweiser.

It still may say homicide but a blanket statement referring to them probably says, "homicide from terrorist induced building collapse" or something like that. I shall look into this further.

Last edited:
It still may say homicide but a blanket statement referring to them probably says, "homicide from terrorist induced building collapse" or something like that. I shall look into this further.

you are a fucking deadbeat moron.

it says "homicide"

it doesnt say anything about a fucking building collapse. you just wasted the last few years of your life trying to convince people the death certificates were wrong AND YOU DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY SAID!!!! :lol:

When I started using the images of familes and their grief AFTER using reason and evidence since the beginning.

The agents cannot cease, even when it is reasonable to do so. They have a directive.

You would have more credibility if you stopped calling people on this thread "agents."

No evidence, you too appear to be an agent. Walking, quacking and acting like a duck, will get you called a duck.

Null post, ..............................

I wish I were an agent. At least I would get paid for the countless and fruitless hours of engaging with delusional people.

You would have more credibility if you stopped calling people on this thread "agents."

No evidence, you too appear to be an agent. Walking, quacking and acting like a duck, will get you called a duck.

I wish I were an agent. At least I would get paid for the countless and fruitless hours of engaging with delusional people.

No evidence agent. Null post.

No evidence agent. Null post.

Walk, quack and act like a delusional person, and you will be called a delusional person.

You are a delusional person.

No evidence agents, null posts.

FEMA did deceive NIST and this proves it.

The FEMA depiction of the core, the only official depiction

femacore.gif

Proven to be false by what is seen as the core of WTC 2 on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

No evidence agents, null posts.

FEMA did deceive NIST and this proves it.

The FEMA depiction of the core, the only official depiction

femacore.gif

Proven to be false by what is seen as the core of WTC 2 on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

the core you keep showing is steel. there was no concrete core at the WTC. :cuckoo:

now shut the fuck up and get off your ass so you can pay back the child support you havent paid since 1993 when you abandoned your children.

Forum List

Back