FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

and even if it was a concrete core.... SO WHAT!!!! nobody gives a fuck. :cuckoo:

and even if it was a concrete core.... SO WHAT!!!! nobody gives a fuck. :cuckoo:

That is exactly what the perpetrators would want you to say.

The cause of death is invalidated. FEMA deceived NIST

This is the ONLY depiction of the towers core from official sources.

femacore.gif

This is what the core of WTC 2 looked like on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

You are an agent working to conceal the methods of mass murder and destroy the US Constitution.

cause of death is Homicide.

we just went over this, dirtball. doesnt matter what FEMA, NIST or YOU say. cause of death doesnt care if its concrete or steel core.

PLANES WERE FLOWN INTO THE BUILDINGS.

jesus christ, you are thick!!! :cuckoo:

we just went over this,

And your 7 year old reference is before the NIST determination confirming collapse. Of course homicide would be what was officially shared to an outspoken infiltration using death for promoting war.

just when i thought you couldnt possibly get any dumber you go right ahead and surprise me.

7 years ago was 2002. they died and death certificates were issued in 2001. :cuckoo:

you not only a deadbeat father..... but a complete fucking moron. no wonder your children want nothing to do with you.

we just went over this,

And your 7 year old reference is before the NIST determination confirming collapse. Of course homicide would be what was officially shared to an outspoken infiltration using death for promoting war.
i could confirm collapse back on 9/11/2001 you dumb fuck
i WATCHED it happen as it happened

we just went over this,

Bwhaaaahhhhhaaaaaahaaaa, you cannot even show a more detailed official depiction of the core structures of 2 of the tallest buildings in the world that it happened to, AND, these were public buildings. Let alone sawy HOW it happened to

femacore.gif

Bwhaaaahhhhhaaaaaahaaaa, you cannot even show a more detailed official depiction of the core structures of 2 of the tallest buildings in the world that it happened to, AND, these were public buildings. Let alone sawy HOW it happened to

femacore.gif

what the fuck are you laughing at, slimeball? :cuckoo:

you have not shown ANY evidence of a concrete core that hasnt been thoroughly proven false.

now you just keep showing a picture of what you claim is a smoking concrete core, even though there is no concrete in the picture and concrete doesnt burn. :lol:

why dont you sell your computer and pay your kids some of the $30,000 in back child support you owe them? you fucking disgust me. you never even cared for your own children.

femacore.gif

what the fuck are you laughing at, slimeball? :cuckoo:

you have not shown ANY evidence of a concrete core that hasnt been thoroughly proven false.

What is posted there is the FEMA core which has been proven totally false by independently verifed evidence. One such verifying piece of material evidence is this image of the east core wall of WTC 1 toppling into the core.

core_animation_75.gif

Which verifies the Newsweek article about Leslie Robertson the engineer of the Twins from September 13, 2001.

Last edited:
What is posted there is the FEMA core which has been proven totally false by independently verifed evidence. One such verifying piece of material evidence is this image of the east core wall of WTC 1 toppling into the core.
no concrete in your picture, deadbeat.

person writing article for newsweek has already been proven wrong. robertson says its a steel core, not concrete.

get a job. pay off your back child support payment. :cuckoo:

BWAAAAA
is right
you dumbfuck
you havent shown a single bit of proof of a concrete core
go take care of your kid you fucking deadbeat asswipe

"LERA has advised and has cooperated with the FEMA/ASCE committee in their studies. "

for the NIST "LERA participated in the development of a database of structural information for the two towers of the World Trade Center (WTC1 and 2)."

LERA is Robertson's own company.
LERA | WTC - Sept. 11, 2001

"LERA has advised and has cooperated with the FEMA/ASCE committee in their studies. "

for the NIST "LERA participated in the development of a database of structural information for the two towers of the World Trade Center (WTC1 and 2)."

LERA is Robertson's own company.
LERA | WTC - Sept. 11, 2001

Leslie Robertson gave the truth to Newsweek on September 13, 2001 and that is why Wikipedia accepts the concrete core.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...bout-towers-core-structure-4.html#post1806124

Construction of the World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

BWAAAAA
is right
you dumbfuck
you havent shown a single bit of proof of a concrete core
go take care of your kid you fucking deadbeat asswipe

So you and fizz lied, there is no more documentation of the towers structure from official sources than this diagram.

femacore.gif

Leslie Robertson gave the truth to Newsweek on September 13, 2001 and that is why Wikipedia accepts the concrete core.
already refuted, deadbeat.

null post :cuckoo:
yup
Christopher A Brown is a fucking moronic LIAR

With no evidence, your post is meaningless, and wikipedia accepts the Newsweek article.

You really ought to be posting here,

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...s-undeceived-about-towers-core-structure.html

and be explaining why wiki uses the info from Newsweek.

already refuted, deadbeat.

null post :cuckoo:
yup

With no evidence, your post is meaningless, and wikipedia accepts the Newsweek article.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...s-undeceived-about-towers-core-structure.html

thats easy to explain, wiki will let ANY dumbfuck edit its pages
and you doing it proves that statement to be correct

yup

Uhhhh, maybe you cannot read.

Explain why Wikipedia accepts the article as evidence. I DID NOT PLACE THE REFERENCE THERE. I was alerted that is was there, THEN edited the page because it was hoplessly inconsistent.

Last edited:

Uhhhh, maybe you cannot read.

Explain why Wikipedia accepts the article as evidence. I DID NOT PLACE THE REFERENCE THERE. I was alerted that is was there, THEN edited the page because it was hoplessly inconsistent.
again, because ANY dumbfuck can edit a wiki page

Forum List

Back