FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

chris's point, which he eventually might get to, is that embedded in the (nonexistent) concrete core were explosives that were placed 30 years before 9/11.

Wow thats pretty retarded.

If that is retarded, then what is it when the BBC thinks the concrete core is like this,

_1540044_world_trade_structure300.gif

Then on 9-11 we see this,

southcorestands.gif

the BBC says there are explosives in the concrete?

i dont think so, moron.:cuckoo:

210 pages and he has convinced not a single person that his fake concrete core exists.

what a loser!!!:lol:

210 pages and he has convinced not a single person that his fake concrete core exists.

It's not likely any American informed by the truth movement of mainstream media would post agreement with agents such as yourselves making the spectacle you are, however, by the number of reads it's clear you are drawing attention and certainly because of the fact you've posted no evidence, a couple of thousand know there was a concrete core and that it is tremendously important to the perpetrators to try to keep secret.

The selectivity exhibited and refusal to observe violations of law by officials enabling the deception exposing the agenda. Clearly, no normal American would be caught dead doing what you are doing, so you are operating on an directive that cannot allow the information of the FEMA deception to become recognized despite being made into complete fools.

Last edited:

It's not likely any American informed by the truth movement of mainstream media would post agreement with agents such as yourselves making the spectacle you are, however, by the number of reads it's clear you are drawing attention and certainly because of the fact you've posted no evidence, a couple of thousand know there was a concrete core and that it is tremendously important to the perpetrators to try to keep secret.

The selectivity exhibited and refusal to observe violations of law by officials enabling the deception exposing the agenda. Clearly, no normal American would be caught dead doing what you are doing, so you are operating on an directive that cannot allow the information of the FEMA deception to become recognized despite being made into complete fools.
since the truth is not with you, no one would agree with a dumbfuck like you

we posted no evidence:lol:

we posted pictures of the steel core, you jackass!!!

even better.... YOU posted pictures of the steel core and claim its concrete!!! :lol::lol:

nobody believes you. not one person.

holy fuck, you think that everyone that disagrees with you is a secret agent.... how fucking stupid is that? :lol:

then you expect people to believe that the pictures they see of the steel core are actually concrete? :cuckoo:

hey look!!! more pictures of a steel core!!! :lol:

you really are a deadbeat moron. :cuckoo:

it doesnt matter what i say your little numbers are. you will only claim i am wrong no matter what i say BECAUSE WHAT YOU CLAIM IS A CONCRETE CORE IS IN REALITY A STEEL CORE!! :cuckoo:

it doesnt matter what i say your little numbers are. you will only claim i am wrong no matter what i say BECAUSE WHAT YOU CLAIM IS A CONCRETE CORE IS IN REALITY A STEEL CORE!! :cuckoo:
not only do we not see concrete, we dont see any rebar cages or concrete forms

not only do we not see concrete, we dont see any rebar cages or concrete forms

Not in construction photos, but only because they were filtered by the perpetrators, whose interests you serve. 9-11 images could not be filtered that way, so the rebar and concrete are seen there, but NO steel core columns, .......... ever.

Rebar of the north wall of WTC 1 concrete core.

spire_dust-3.jpg

The west wall of WTC 1 concrete core left of the spire, a box columns OUTSIDE the core. The core area on left is empty.

spire_dust-3.jpg

This all figures when one realizes that this is the total extent of the official documentation of the core released officially.

femacore.gif

your pictures are all photoshopped. :lol:

No, you will be unable to show that because it has not been done.

I can show that agent gam does photoshop,

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

because there is no evidnece for the steel core columns. gamjob had to try to prove the concrete was not possible by stating that elevators could not access the lobby directly. WTC 2 core did have a redesigned core with twice the hallways and express elevators opening onto the lobby. the above is gamjabs efforts to put the WTC 1 exterior outside the windows of the WTC 2 lobby.

But gammer screwed up, the footbridge bleeds through the perimeter columns.

your pictures are all photoshopped. :lol:

yes it has and all the EXIF info has been stripped off. :lol:

Dunno what that is, but obviously , ......... you know all about it. From my experience photoshopping will show when images are highly zoomed such as gumjobs botched try.

Many have said that about this image,

southcorestands.gif

but experts have examined the hig res original and found no sign. The core of the Twins was concrete just as Newsweeks info from Robertson states on September 13, 2001.

Dunno what that is, but obviously , ......... you know all about it. From my experience photoshopping will show when images are highly zoomed such as gumjobs botched try.

southcorestands.gif

but experts have examined the hig res original and found no sign. The core of the Twins was concrete just as Newsweeks info from Robertson states on September 13, 2001.

this picture is photoshopped too. it doesnt really matter since there is no concrete core there anyway.

NEWSWEEK corrected their error by stating that the world trade center towers had a steel core. High Time - Newsweek.com

southcorestands.gif

this picture is photoshopped too. it doesnt really matter since there is no concrete core there anyway.

NEWSWEEK corrected their error by stating that the world trade center towers had a steel core. High Time - Newsweek.com

Of course there is no source cited, whereas the

southcorestands.gif

but experts have examined the hig res original and found no sign. The core of the Twins was concrete just as Newsweeks info from Robertson states on September 13, 2001 is about Robertson, AND, numerous images from 9-11 show a concrete core or remnants of it.

The west wall of WTC 1 left of the spire. Note the empty core area far left.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

the only thing left of the spire is the verizon building.

Robertson says repeatedly that it is a steel core. your one newsweek article is jsut about the only source that got it WRONG. they later corrected the info as i have just proved.

heres a video with Robertson and it says STEEL CORE.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8hXssm2eJM[/ame]

now get off your ass and go get a job.

have a nice lonely christmas without the children that you abandoned.

Forum List

Back