FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

another video documentary with robertson that says it was a STEEL CORE.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDTEZIdg7g&feature=PlayList&p=A6382FD1025BACE9&index=62[/ame]

the only thing left of the spire is the verizon building.

Robertson says repeatedly that it is a steel core. your one newsweek article is jsut about the only source that got it WRONG. they later corrected the info as i have just proved.

heres a video with Robertson and it says STEEL CORE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8hXssm2eJM

now get off your ass and go get a job.

have a nice lonely christmas without the children that you abandoned.

Yea, the video does, but Robertson does not. Like s. jones says "steel core columns" in the radio interview and Robertson does not.

A bunch of wanna' be deceivers like you.

My son is 21. We spent the day together. I taught him how to replace drum brakes and wheel cylinders on his car.

Robertson says repeatedly that it is a steel core. your one newsweek article is jsut about the only source that got it WRONG. they later corrected the info as i have just proved.

Yea, the video does, but Robertson does not. Like s. jones says "steel core columns" in the radio interview and Robertson does not.

A bunch of wanna' be deceivers like you.

My son is 21. We spent the day together. I taught him how to replace drum brakes and wheel cylinders on his car.
he was IN the video, numbnuts

if it was incorrect he would have demanded a correction

thats what you keep claiming on your inaccurate newweak story

Last edited:
Christophera said:

As usual, you are wrong, with no evidence.

FEMA deceived NIST and the nation when they published this as representing the core of the towers.

femacore.gif

Then on 9-11, we see this.
southcorestands.gif

Last edited:
Christophera said:

As usual, you are wrong, with no evidence.

FEMA deceived NIST and the nation when they published this as representing the core of the towers.

Then on 9-11, we see this.
thus proving you are likely the most fucked up person on planet earth

same thing with your newsweek article, jackass!!! and it was corrected by newsweek later.

you are a fucking deadbeat moron!! :cuckoo:

same thing with your newsweek article, jackass!!! and it was corrected by newsweek later.

The only problem is that Newsweek does not mention that is "corrects" the earlier article and there is no source named. The September 13, 2001 article is about Robertson, so it's souce is a prime authority.

images from 9-11 confirm that the core was concrete.

core_animation_75.gif

i just realized who chris reminds me of.

i think they must be long lost twins or something. their mental illness is almost exactly the same.:cuckoo:

and they both make absolutely no sense...

Time Cube

i think they must be long lost twins or something. their mental illness is almost exactly the same.:cuckoo:

Time Cube

Since I have evidence, and reason, the perpetrators interests can only be served by creating attitude to alter the perceptions of those viewing. Meaning the reverse of what agents say is true.

When posters refuse to recognize violations of law that negatively impact populations, it is clear they are agents for the infiltrated government. That infiltraton is trying to get rid of the Constitution. Every time we allow an agent to ignore that a law was violated and pretend that it was okay, we allow damage to the standing of our Constitution and encourage an escalation in the removal of our rights.

If these things were not true, then after 9-11, the war for oil would have made a decrease in fuel prices. But the reverse happened and now our economy is trashed from fighting a war of conquest across the middle east. Our rights are seriously compromised by the patriot act and homeland security and our futures appear grim.

Last edited:

Time Cube

Since I have evidence, and reason, the perpetrators interests can only be served by creating attitude to alter the perceptions of those viewing. Meaning the reverse of what agents say is true.

When posters refuse to recognize violations of law that negatively impact populations, it is clear they are agents for the infiltrated government. That infiltraton is trying to get rid of the Constitution. Every time we allow an agent to ignore that a law was violated and pretend that it was okay, we allow damage to the standing of our Constitution and encourage an escalation in the removal of our rights.

If these things were not true, then after 9-11, the war for oil would have made a decrease in fuel prices. But the reverse happened and now our economy is trashed from fighting a war of conquest across southern Europe. Our rights are seriously compromised by the patriot act and homeland security and our futures appear grim.

see!! i told you they were almost exactly the same!! same crazy rants in spite of all logic.:cuckoo:

and this idiot thinks we are fighting in europe!!!

Time Cube

If these things were not true, then after 9-11, the war for oil would have made a decrease in fuel prices. But the reverse happened and now our economy is trashed from fighting a war of conquest across the middle east. Our rights are seriously compromised by the patriot act and homeland security and our futures appear grim.

see!! i told you they were almost exactly the same!! same crazy rants in spite of all logic.:cuckoo:

and this idiot thinks we are fighting in europe!!!

Hmmmm, it appears that the violations of law seen in gulianis taking the WTC documents means nothing, again. Even though it enabled FEMA's deception of NIST. A criminal, sociopathic mind at work

If you look where the pipeline is going, it is.

Most importantly, FEMA deceived NIST and the cause of death in 3,000 murders is invalid. The concrete core is the only core that can be shown with independently verified evidence. Like this.

core_animation_75.gif

and of course engineers identify a concrete core. August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE ground zero safety report. (He saw FEMA plans 2 weeks after 9-11 at ground zero) so all of your subterfuge is easily seem as support the secret methods of mass murder used on 9-11.

Chris,

Can you tell me why you posted this written declaration from Mr. Harold Hill when you KNEW and ADMITTED that he was afraid to say anything about the core? Why did you go against his wishes?

haroldhilldec-1.jpg

I sent this to Mr. Hill and explained that you are PUBLICLY posting his written declaration as evidence of the concrete core you describe and that he saw a VIDEO showing exactly that. A rectangular shaped core with two 17' thick short axis walls and two 12' thick long axis walls that tapered to 2' thick at the top.

Should be interesting to see what he says.

Chris,

Can you tell me why you posted this written declaration from Mr. Harold Hill when you KNEW and ADMITTED that he was afraid to say anything about the core? Why did you go against his wishes?

haroldhilldec-1.jpg

I sent this to Mr. Hill and explained that you are PUBLICLY posting his written declaration as evidence of the concrete core you describe and that he saw a VIDEO showing exactly that. A rectangular shaped core with two 17' thick short axis walls and two 12' thick long axis walls that tapered to 2' thick at the top.

Should be interesting to see what he says.

As usual, gumjob misrepresents, .......... everything. I use that to evidence the documentary, which he saw that had clips from the same one I saw.

The Twins had a concrete core with shear wall construction. Here is the east wall of WTC 1 toppling into the empty core area.

core_animation_75.gif

As usual, gumjob misrepresents, .......... everything. I use that to evidence the documentary, which he saw that had clips from the same one I saw.

The Twins had a concrete core with shear wall construction. Here is the east wall of WTC 1 toppling into the empty core area.

notice he doesnt say that its a concrete core described in the documentary!! :lol:

notice he doesnt say that its a concrete core described in the documentary!! :lol:

Notice you have no evidence of steel core columns from independently verifiable sources LET ALONE one image from 9-11 showing them in the core area.

The WTC 2 concrete core. ALL exterior steel is gone. Not one stick of structural steel is seen.

southcorestands.gif

Notice you have no evidence of steel core columns from independently verifiable sources LET ALONE one image from 9-11 showing them in the core area.

The WTC 2 concrete core. ALL exterior steel is gone. Not one stick of structural steel is seen.

southcorestands.gif

well chris.... here is a another picture of what you claim is the "concrete core" that is actually steel taken at almost the same second from a different angle and much more detailed.

you can clearly see the steel beams of the steel core.
corecloseupbest.jpg

here is a picture of the remains of the steel core thrown about like matchsticks by the collapse.
Image194Resized.jpg

and here is the base of the steel core during cleanup efforts. notice the steel core is relatively intact at this point of the building and there is no concrete core.
nocore.jpg

no concrete core.
d5.jpg

and then these pictures of the core under construction. no concrete. notice in the first one the floor above is already in place.
im958lguq5.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

im_612_lg.jpg

im_837_lg.jpg

im_580_lg.jpg

im534lgwo5.jpg

im_853_lg.jpg

now if you still claim that the core was concrete and not steel after this post it truly proves you are completely insane. :cuckoo:

Nice pictures of interior box columns, located outside the concrete core. The spire was one such, on the right, an end view of the concrete core wall on the left. Far left, ........... enpty core area.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

and elevator guide rails support inside the core.

Notice the only bracing on the one shot inside the core is lightweight channel.

This one is not even the either of the Twins.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj16/stannrodd/im_837_lg.jpg

Wrong spacing compared to perimeter column width.

If there were steel core columns there would have to be fairly dense diagonal bracing, and there is none.

The vertical steel inside the core was weak. Elevator guide rails upport steel. The butt plates on top of the sections left and right of the center crane show what kind of structural value they had, zero.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

. Elevator guide rails upport steel. The butt plates on top of the sections left and right of the center crane show what kind of structural value they had, zero.

elevator guide rails can not be exposed to weather because they pit. they go in LAST not first. :cuckoo:

. Elevator guide rails support steel. The butt plates on top of the sections left and right of the center crane show what kind of structural value they had, zero.

elevator guide rails can not be exposed to weather because they pit. they go in LAST not first. :cuckoo:

Read agent, ........ SUPPORT STEEL for guide rails. In the twins elevators were operating at an average of 5 floors below the top floors. At least one large freight car and one personel car were a condition of the subcontractors performance and the general contractors responsibility to have operating as soon as possible.

The Twins were the first skyscrapers to be build with a significant portion of the building materials, that would fit, transported on their own elevators.

. Elevator guide rails support steel. The butt plates on top of the sections left and right of the center crane show what kind of structural value they had, zero.

Read agent, ........ SUPPORT STEEL for guide rails. In the twins elevators were operating at an average of 5 floors below the top floors. At least one large freight car and one personel car were a condition of the subcontractors performance and the general contractors responsibility to have operating as soon as possible.

The Twins were the first skyscrapers to be build with a significant portion of the building materials, that would fit, transported on their own elevators.

so you are saying these HUGE FUCKING STEEL BEAMS in this picture......
im534lgwo5.jpg

are only to support these little tiny guide rails such as these? :lol:

Elev_shaft.jpg

Forum List

Back