FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

you got nothing.

you have picture of the smoking core during its collapse. you claim its concrete so you can sell books. you lie. thats it in a nutshell. :cuckoo:

here's another christmas present for you, deadbeat.

a Time Magazine article from 1964 stating......

A STEEL CORE!!!!

Art: Onward & Upward - TIME
(tada!!)
checkmate.

The 1963 article is fraught with error,

Yamasaki has switched from concrete, his favorite medium, to steel because of the sheer height of the towers, and instead of having the weight of the structure carried by the frame and the elevator core, the great steel columns of the exterior walls will support it. The stainless-steel outer ribs are only 22 inches apart, with glass between,

(The article identifies a stainless steel exterior and steel exterior walls supporting weight in this paragraph.)

and is therefore invalidated as no images from 9-11 corroborate it.

The September 13, 2001 Newsweek article that is corroborated by the work of August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE ground zero safety report. (See chapter 2.1, He saw FEMA plans 2 weeks after 9-11 at ground zero) AND images from 9-11 that show a concrete core,

southcorestands.gif

MUST take precedence because there is so much, other, independently validating evidence.

you are a jackass. where is YOUR PROOF that it is a concrete core again?

so far you have shown..... well..... nothing!!! :lol:

forget it, assmunch. you have NO logical reason to think it is a concrete core. your story is totally debunked. no more book sales for you!! :lol:

proof of steel core has been repeatedly shown and every post you make contrary proves your insanity. perhaps from now on every time you claim there is a concrete core i will simply post pictures and references proving it was steel.

now get a job and pay your child support since you owe $30,000!!!

You have attempted to show proof of the supposed steel core columns, but all efforts are inadequate because they are not accompanied by the needed corroboration of 9-11 images that show supposed steel core columns in the core area.

Such evidence/corroboration/validation for the concrete core is abundant and consolidated on the web for any interested in using truth, for justice in support and defense of the US Constitution.

The Concrete Core Of The WTC Towers

SOLDIERS OATH:
I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (OR AFFIRM) THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; AND THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE. SO HELP ME GOD.

You have attempted to show proof of the supposed steel core columns, but all efforts are inadequate because they are not accompanied by the needed corroboration of 9-11 images that show supposed steel core columns in the core area.

Such evidence/corroboration/validation for the concrete core is abundant and consolidated on the web for any interested in using truth, for justice in support and defense of the US Constitution.

SOLDIERS OATH:
I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR (OR AFFIRM) THAT I WILL SUPPORT AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC; THAT I WILL BEAR TRUE FAITH AND ALLEGIANCE TO THE SAME; AND THAT I WILL OBEY THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE ORDERS OF THE OFFICERS APPOINTED OVER ME, ACCORDING TO REGULATIONS AND THE UNIFORM CODE OF MILITARY JUSTICE. SO HELP ME GOD.
bullshit you put on your own website is NOT proof

SOLDIERS OATH:
bullshit you put on your own website is NOT proof

That is what the perpetrators would want people to think.

Proof is proof wherever it is found. You have none, and you have no website because there is nothing worth putting on it. A deception is competently documented here.

FEMA misrepresented core structure of the Twin Towers.

You are not even a competent liar so your text is a waste. You refuse to recognize violations of law.

A violation of federal and state laws which enables a deprivation of due process in 3,000 MURDERS.

and yet another example of projection

Clearly, your act fits the term "projection" far better than mine even tho you work to conceal that you support secret methods of mass murder.

pro·jec·tion

NOUN:

1. The act of projecting or the condition of being projected.
2. A thing or part that extends outward beyond a prevailing line or surface: spiky projections on top of a fence; a projection of land along the coast.
3. A plan for an anticipated course of action: "facilities [that] are vital to the projection of U.S. force . . . in the Pacific" (Alan D. Romberg).
4. A prediction or an estimate of something in the future, based on present data or trends.
1. The process of projecting a filmed image onto a screen or other viewing surface.
2. An image so projected.
6. Mathematics The image of a geometric figure reproduced on a line, plane, or surface.
7. A system of intersecting lines, such as the grid of a map, on which part or all of the globe or another spherical surface is represented as a plane surface.
8. Psychology
1. The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or suppositions to others: "Even trained anthropologists have been guilty of unconscious projection of clothing the subjects of their research in theories brought with them into the field" (Alex Shoumatoff).
2. The attribution of one's own attitudes, feelings, or desires to someone or something as a naive or unconscious defense against anxiety or guilt.

And you "pretend" nearly all of your positions, because they cannot be evidenced or supported in any way. You are about manipulation and deception serving an agenda to destroy the Constitution.

i have shown the engineers saying it was a steel core. i have shown the steel core under construction. i have shown the steel core on 9/11.

you have shown...... a reporter thinks it was a concrete core and a picture from miles away across the river looking towards the sun and showing the shadow of the steel core in smoke and you claim it is concrete.

you got nothing.

steel core.
corecloseupbest.jpg

steel core.
Image194Resized.jpg

steel core during cleanup efforts. notice the steel core is relatively intact at this point of the building and there is no concrete core.
nocore.jpg

no concrete core.
d5.jpg

and then these pictures of the core under construction. no concrete. notice in the first one the floor above is already in place.
im958lguq5.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

im_612_lg.jpg

im_837_lg.jpg

im_580_lg.jpg

im534lgwo5.jpg

im_853_lg.jpg

TV show that Robertson participates in on the collapse of the towers which states it was a STEEL CORE!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB6xdCS9NJU[/ame]

another video documentary with robertson that says it was a STEEL CORE.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDTEZIdg7g&feature=PlayList&p=A6382FD1025BACE9&index=62[/ame]

New York Times says steel core. Comparing 2 Sets Of Twin Towers; Malaysian Buildings Offered as Model - NYTimes.com
Newsweek. steel core. High Time - Newsweek.com
Time Magazine. steel core. Twin Terrors - The Discovery Channel - TIME.com
engineering.com steel core. ENGINEERING.com > World Trade Center Disaster
skyscraper.org steel core. The World Trade Center: Statistics and History
University of Sydney steel core. World Trade Center - Some Engineering Aspects - Civil Engineering - The University of Sydney
Berkeley steel core. 04.17.2002 - World Trade Center remembered
and one of my favorites....
Time Magazine article from 1964!! Art: Onward & Upward - TIME

clearly christophera is beyond reason and common sense
it has been shown the core was steel

i think it is totally wrong that this asshole is blatantly lying to the public in order to sell books. i'm gonna be all over his ass every time he tries to spread his lies about a concrete core. :eusa_whistle:

i think it is totally wrong that this asshole is blatantly lying to the public in order to sell books. i'm gonna be all over his ass every time he tries to spread his lies about a concrete core. :eusa_whistle:
that is only a lie if you can prove he doesn't actually believe the bullshit he spreads

i think it is totally wrong

That you fail to recognize laws that deprive the public and NIST of the plans for the towers.

The ex NYC mayor took the towers plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding.

Both agents fail to recognize ALL violations of laws by governmental entities.

Clearly, they work to destroy the US Constitution.

FEMA deceived NIST and the cause of death is invalid.

http://algoxy.com/conc/fema_deception.html

Last edited:
You support secret methods of mass murder and the demise of the US Consitution as you fail to recognize the vilation of laws and the deprivations of right.

This is the only depiction from official sources of the core structure of the Twin towers. The ONLY one.

femacore.gif

How can that be, .......... and you cannot notice.

Then you are shown that guliani

http://web.archive.org/web/20020224015919/http://www.nyclu.org/g_archive020602.html]

the ex NYC mayor took the towers plans and hid them while the courts protect their hiding. And you cannot notice that. Your behavior is traitorous towards the United States of America, its people and its laws when its military has been diverted towards killing ancient religious opponents under such premise.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back