FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

I can't take anymore. Even if that picture is not photoshopped it's too damn ambiguous to point out anything with certainty. You've already admitted to making mocked-up news links so why wouldn't you touch photos?

You're no fucking different than divedick, fizzbitch, or any of these idiot OCTAs because you say whatever the hell it is you want then toss out newly discovered terms like your MOP bullshit to try and give the appearance of technical legitimacy. You constantly fucking embarrass all Troofers with this charade and I have no idea you accomplish absolutely zero goals. You do nothing but give OCTAs excuses and when they point out something legitimate you ignore it. Ie. The "Painful and Horrible" story by Newsweek you claimed was "properly archived" is no where near Newsweek's archives. It is also true Robertson did not say in that story the core was concrete yet you continue on with that bullshit. It makes no fucking sense. If you care about getting all the facts about 9E then stop doing all this sheisty shit because you are creating a whole hell of a lot of problems and are embarrassing Troofers everywhere.

Wow, just wow.
There is dissension among the twoofer ranks.
Now the battle becomes who has embarrassed the 'movement' more.
I have to give you respect for voicing your own opinion curve, no kidding.

That's the problem, CL is a "twoofer" and I'm a truth seeker.

How can you be "seeker" after you've already claimed to know what happened? Everything you have done on the 'net with this is the ghetto budget version of the 9E Commission Report.

Check out this detailed rebuttal of the Concrete Core HOAX:

The 'WTC Had a Concrete Core' Hoax, page 1

The "discussions" between the resident ChrissytoFEARas of THAT site and the guys there who are calling bullshit on them is VERY MUCH like this thread.

funny you should mention that. Some time ago I had a conversation in that forum, and it carried over to this one with little miss "truth seeker".

I also found another ChrissytoFEARa-related 9/11 Troofer site.

HE gets "interviewed" on this site (I believe it's a two part-er).

It includes a lovely picture of the poor paranoid loon.

CAUTION: The following image might scare small children, pets and anyone with sensitive eyes. Proceed ONLY with extreme caution!

;

;

;

;

;

Get prepared

:

:

:

:

chrisbrown1.jpg
:eek:

And here is the interview site: The Next Level :: View topic - 9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo

The Constitution with its rights and freedoms are worth whatever expense. But an agent working for treason would not recognize that.

Nor would an agent recognize deprivations of Constitutional rights by family law courts,

FAILURE TO APPEAR ON SUBPOENA
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1962601-post3635.html
WELFARE FRAUD CREATES CHILD SUPPORT
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802693-post2845.html
CITIZENS OF 9th CIRCUIT DEPRIVED OF DUE PROCESS, PETITION FOR ENBANC HEARING
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802123-post2829.html
MOTION QUASH CONTEMPT, ESTOPPEL
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802288-post2836.html
estopped
STOP PAYMENT ON CHECK
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802771-post742.html
SUPREME COURT TRICKERY
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1826942-post3076.html

Or the deprival of vital information that failure to appear on subpoena represents

subdengif.gif

When the county counsel interfered with the appearance of the witness on subpoena it was a violation of Consitutional rights and

TITLE 42 > CHAPTER 21 > SUBCHAPTER I > § 1985
Prev | Next
§ 1985. Conspiracy to interfere with civil rights
How Current is This?
(1) Preventing officer from performing duties
If two or more persons in any State or Territory conspire to prevent, by force, intimidation, or threat, any person from accepting or holding any office, trust, or place of confidence under the United States, or from discharging any duties thereof; or to induce by like means any officer of the United States to leave any State, district, or place, where his duties as an officer are required to be performed, or to injure him in his person or property on account of his lawful discharge of the duties of his office, or while engaged in the lawful discharge thereof, or to injure his property so as to molest, interrupt, hinder, or impede him in the discharge of his official duties;
(2) Obstructing justice; intimidating party, witness, or juror
If two or more persons in any State or Territory conspire to deter, by force, intimidation, or threat, any party or witness in any court of the United States from attending such court, or from testifying to any matter pending therein, freely, fully, and truthfully, or to injure such party or witness in his person or property on account of his having so attended or testified, or to influence the verdict, presentment, or indictment of any grand or petit juror in any such court, or to injure such juror in his person or property on account of any verdict, presentment, or indictment lawfully assented to by him, or of his being or having been such juror; or if two or more persons conspire for the purpose of impeding, hindering, obstructing, or defeating, in any manner, the due course of justice in any State or Territory, with intent to deny to any citizen the equal protection of the laws, or to injure him or his property for lawfully enforcing, or attempting to enforce, the right of any person, or class of persons, to the equal protection of the laws;

(3) Depriving persons of rights or privileges
If two or more persons in any State or Territory conspire or go in disguise on the highway or on the premises of another, for the purpose of depriving, either directly or indirectly, any person or class of persons of the equal protection of the laws, or of equal privileges and immunities under the laws; or for the purpose of preventing or hindering the constituted authorities of any State or Territory from giving or securing to all persons within such State or Territory the equal protection of the laws; or if two or more persons conspire to prevent by force, intimidation, or threat, any citizen who is lawfully entitled to vote, from giving his support or advocacy in a legal manner, toward or in favor of the election of any lawfully qualified person as an elector for President or Vice President, or as a Member of Congress of the United States; or to injure any citizen in person or property on account of such support or advocacy; in any case of conspiracy set forth in this section, if one or more persons engaged therein do, or cause to be done, any act in furtherance of the object of such conspiracy, whereby another is injured in his person or property, or deprived of having and exercising any right or privilege of a citizen of the United States, the party so injured or deprived may have an action for the recovery of damages occasioned by such injury or deprivation, against any one or more of the conspirators.

Last edited:
the nutcase gets around doesn't he?

Sadly.

How much money does he SPEND on this?

How much time?

How much money would be left over for trivial, inconsequential, little incidentals like

child support?

all valid questions.

While i find his posts amusing sometimes, it is quite disturbing to see the pathetic little turd accusing others of the treason that he is committing.

I am writing my congressman to push for drug testing for twoofers, bet they fade away if we get it.

the nutcase gets around doesn't he?

Sadly.

How much time?

How much money would be left over for trivial, inconsequential, little incidentals like

child support?

all valid questions.

While i find his posts amusing sometimes, it is quite disturbing to see the pathetic little turd accusing others of the treason that he is committing.

I am writing my congressman to push for drug testing for twoofers, bet they fade away if we get it.

Pay attention you stoopid fucko: disagreement is not a valid reason to accuse others of treason.

Sadly.

How much time?

child support?

all valid questions.

Pay attention you stoopid fucko: disagreement is not a valid reason to accuse others of treason.

No disagreement is not, but the constant spread of enemy propaganda IS, and that is what he does day in and day out, on this board and others.
Normally that would include your actions as well, but today you seemlike your meds are working and the voices in your head have stopped enough so you can think.
at least that's the appearance........

How much time and money do the infiltrators of the US government spend on trying to subvert citizens efforts to protect the Constitution?

Where's the direct Newsweek link on the "Painful and Horrible" article?

I remember when it was on the MSNBC site. Then it was automatically archived where it resides now.

MSNBC - ?Painful and Horrible?

Software controlls the archiving.

Where are the official plans? Where are the thousands of photos and video tapes? Why did PBS remove the record and tape of "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" from their archives?

Dr. Ron Larsen, Ph.D, physics, cornell updates his search for the documentary that ends up at PBS on his radio show.

http://algoxy.com/psych/audio/rl-cb6-27-07pbs.doc_1-2.mp3

Last edited:
How much time and money do the infiltrators of the US government spend on trying to subvert citizens efforts to protect the Constitution?

I remember when it was on the MSNBC site. Then it was automatically archived where it resides now.

Where are the official plans? Where are the thousands of photos and video tapes? Why did PBS remove the record and tape of "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers" from their archives?

Dr. Ron Larsen, Ph.D, physics, cornell updates his search for the documentary that ends up at PBS on his radio show.

sorry, archive.org has NOTHING to do with MSNBC/Newsweek/any other site it archives

http://www.archive.org/about/about.php

its a web archive that stores a huge amount of webpages to document CHANGES
you are a dipshit if you think it has any more meaning because its on that archive site
there are literally HUNDEREDS(if not thousands) of internet archive sites

sorry, archive.org has NOTHING to do with MSNBC/Newsweek/any other site it archives

Internet Archive: About IA

you are a dipshit if you think it has any more meaning because its on that archive site

As usual the agent distorts.

About the Internet Archive
The Internet Archive is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that was founded to build an Internet library. Its purposes include offering permanent access for researchers, historians, scholars, people with disabilities, and the general public to historical collections that exist in digital format.

The information is good and is consistent with other independent sources.

The Constitution with its rights and freedoms are worth whatever expense. But an agent working for treason would not recognize that.

Nor would an agent recognize deprivations of Constitutional rights by family law courts,

FAILURE TO APPEAR ON SUBPOENA
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1962601-post3635.html
WELFARE FRAUD CREATES CHILD SUPPORT
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802693-post2845.html
CITIZENS OF 9th CIRCUIT DEPRIVED OF DUE PROCESS, PETITION FOR ENBANC HEARING
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802123-post2829.html
MOTION QUASH CONTEMPT, ESTOPPEL
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802288-post2836.html
estopped
STOP PAYMENT ON CHECK
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1802771-post742.html
SUPREME COURT TRICKERY
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1826942-post3076.html

Or the deprival of vital information that failure to appear on subpoena represents

subdengif.gif

When the county counsel interfered with the appearance of the witness on subpoena it was a violation of Consitutional rights and

TITLE 42 > CHAPTER 21 > SUBCHAPTER I > § 1985
Prev | Next
§ 1985. Conspiracy to interfere with civil rights
How Current is This?
(1) Preventing officer from performing duties
If two or more persons in any State or Territory conspire to prevent, by force, intimidation, or threat, any person from accepting or holding any office, trust, or place of confidence under the United States, or from discharging any duties thereof; or to induce by like means any officer of the United States to leave any State, district, or place, where his duties as an officer are required to be performed, or to injure him in his person or property on account of his lawful discharge of the duties of his office, or while engaged in the lawful discharge thereof, or to injure his property so as to molest, interrupt, hinder, or impede him in the discharge of his official duties;
(2) Obstructing justice; intimidating party, witness, or juror
If two or more persons in any State or Territory conspire to deter, by force, intimidation, or threat, any party or witness in any court of the United States from attending such court, or from testifying to any matter pending therein, freely, fully, and truthfully, or to injure such party or witness in his person or property on account of his having so attended or testified, or to influence the verdict, presentment, or indictment of any grand or petit juror in any such court, or to injure such juror in his person or property on account of any verdict, presentment, or indictment lawfully assented to by him, or of his being or having been such juror; or if two or more persons conspire for the purpose of impeding, hindering, obstructing, or defeating, in any manner, the due course of justice in any State or Territory, with intent to deny to any citizen the equal protection of the laws, or to injure him or his property for lawfully enforcing, or attempting to enforce, the right of any person, or class of persons, to the equal protection of the laws;

(3) Depriving persons of rights or privileges
If two or more persons in any State or Territory conspire or go in disguise on the highway or on the premises of another, for the purpose of depriving, either directly or indirectly, any person or class of persons of the equal protection of the laws, or of equal privileges and immunities under the laws; or for the purpose of preventing or hindering the constituted authorities of any State or Territory from giving or securing to all persons within such State or Territory the equal protection of the laws; or if two or more persons conspire to prevent by force, intimidation, or threat, any citizen who is lawfully entitled to vote, from giving his support or advocacy in a legal manner, toward or in favor of the election of any lawfully qualified person as an elector for President or Vice President, or as a Member of Congress of the United States; or to injure any citizen in person or property on account of such support or advocacy; in any case of conspiracy set forth in this section, if one or more persons engaged therein do, or cause to be done, any act in furtherance of the object of such conspiracy, whereby another is injured in his person or property, or deprived of having and exercising any right or privilege of a citizen of the United States, the party so injured or deprived may have an action for the recovery of damages occasioned by such injury or deprivation, against any one or more of the conspirators.

1876?

What the hell are you yammering and bleating about NOW?

1876?

Internet Archive: About IA

As usual the agent distorts.

About the Internet Archive
The Internet Archive is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that was founded to build an Internet library. Its purposes include offering permanent access for researchers, historians, scholars, people with disabilities, and the general public to historical collections that exist in digital format.

The information is good and is consistent with other independent sources.
all that says is that it was once on the MSNBC site and they stored it, they do not vouch for any accuracy(or inaccuracy in this case) of any story
being archived on that site does NOT give the content of a story validity

you really are fucking stupid

Here is an archive i like because i can download dead shows free.
Internet Archive: Free Movies, Music, Books & Wayback Machine

now they also have this:
Text Archive > Open Source Books > NSA transmissions ELF mind control Cancer corruptions

It must be credible as it is in an internet archive......so here is INDISPUTABLE PROOF that my theory that an evil race of alien midgets are behind 911
after all, if they are using transmission as a means to place mind control on elves to cause cancer, then what else are they doing?

treasonous propaganda is TREASON, here is the precedent;
Tokyo Rose Trial: 1949 - Toguri Tried For Treason, Suggestions For Further Reading

from the link above;
Verdict: Guilty
Sentence: 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine

SIGNIFICANCE: The Tokyo Rose trial was one of only seven American treason trials following World War II.

Iva Ikuko Toguri, the woman who would be labeled "Tokyo Rose" and a traitor to the United States, ironically was born on Independence Day, 1916 in Los Angeles, California. Her parents had migrated from Japan to California, and Toguri grew up as an American. In July 1941, now 25 years old, Toguri went to Japan for the first time to visit a sick aunt. Toguri stayed with relatives for several months, attending to her sick aunt, and she was left stranded in Japan when war broke out December 7, 1941, with the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

Toguri was hard-pressed to earn a living in wartime Japan, where food and shelter were both expensive and scarce, and her only skill was her mastery of English. She worked as a typist for several news agencies and foreign legations before getting a job with Radio Tokyo. In November 1943, Toguri was forced to become one of the several female radio announcers for Radio Tokyo. Although Radio Tokyo broadcasts were made from many different locations throughout the Japanese Empire, which at its height covered much of eastern Asia, the female broadcasters were collectively termed "Tokyo Rose" by American GIs. Toguri never used that name, and her broadcasts were limited to playing popular American music, with a smattering of pro-Japanese propaganda written for her by her supervisors.

Read more: Tokyo Rose Trial: 1949 - Toguri Tried For Treason, Suggestions For Further Reading Tokyo Rose Trial: 1949 - Toguri Tried For Treason, Suggestions For Further Reading

all valid questions.

No disagreement is not, but the constant spread of enemy propaganda IS, and that is what he does day in and day out, on this board and others.
Normally that would include your actions as well, but today you seemlike your meds are working and the voices in your head have stopped enough so you can think.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.

You mean you don't love me anymore?

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

You're an idiot.

You mean you don't love me anymore?

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
LOL

just more TPP

Forum List

Back