FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Frank Demartini says in the video-That the towers were designed that it could take a hit from an airliner.That its like an intense grid comparable to the screen netting on your door where a if you puncture the screen netting with a pencil it does absolutely nothing to the netting.That the towers were OVERDESIGNED to take a hit from an airliner so much that he went on to say it could take MULTIPLE hits from airliners and still remain standing.

Sounds like they designed it for the IMPACT not the subsequent fires. Funny how Frank didn't say how the screen would stand up after the pencil went through and if the screen caught fire.

I ALREADY addressed that earlier howe they anticipated the fires but since you only read only PARTS of posts,its only natural you missed that.

Nope. Didn't miss that. Everything you have provided as evidence suggests IMPACT or the force of the impact. Can you show me any quote anywhere that says the engineers did studies of the affect of fires and heat on BARE steel columns? Columns without fireproofing? Do you think they had taken into account the fireproofing becoming dislodged and the effects of fire and heat on those bare areas?

All they say about fire is that there would be a great loss of life. Why is it that engineers nowadays can provide calculations and evidence of fires weakening the strength of steel columns/beams to a point that the steel will fail but Robertson somehow missed that? Maybe miscalculated? Can you explain? Did the laws of fire and it's affect on steel somehow change from then 'til now?

Tell you what. You can make this easy on yourself. Go to Leslie Robertson's LERA site and find the contact link for Sawteen See. Send them an email asking if the did studies for the affects of fire on the steel columns. See what they say.

That's a great point that I've never thought about. Chris claims that the rebar was coated with explosives. Explosives strong enough to completely pulverized 17' concrete walls yet leave the 3" diameter rebar standing 400' high.

Interesting...

I see that you are working to change the subject to demolition to increase the cognitive dissonance so people might reject the evidence. That is a psyops tactic.

The concrete was fractured around that particular run of rebar and it fell away leaving the rebar standing. What is most revealing is that the 9-11 images and video show an absolutely empty core area.

Most importantly is that the "cause of death" determination required in due process is completely invalidated by the deception of FEMA and their lie of "steel core columns" so Americans must stand for the Constitutional rights of the 3,000 murdered by secret methods.

No way Chris. If the explosives that the rebar was coated with was strong enough to pulverize a 17' concrete wall, there's now WAY the 3" diameter rebar would have stood.

Again your logic fails.
It gets worse. There's no rebar made that's >2-1/4". Can you imagine trying to carry and tie together 3-inchers? It would also take MONTHS of jackhammering or a nuclear device to separate the concrete he's described from the rebar, and when it was over, the rebar wouldn't be standing up. He's clearly nuckin' futs.:lol::lol::lol:

What is needed gamie, ....... is independently verified evidence of the supposed steel core columns, or you continue to support the secret methods of mass murder on 9-11 within the post 9-11 psyops that is being used to destroy the peoples ability to protect US Constitution.

Since I have proven that your core could not physically existed to to dimensional constraints, you need to provide a working scale drawing that shows it could. Until you do that, anything else you claim is pure crap. Like your theory.

Tell you what. Provide me a scaled drawing that works with your core and it's dimensions and all that was inside the core. If there are no errors, I'll won't bother you EVER again. How can you pass up a deal like that? Surely you have the skill as a former draftsman to produce this simple drawing. I mean you did drawing of how the explosives were implemented in the floor and columns right?

Come on Chris. Be a man. This challenge has nothing to do with shills or agents, lying or deceit. It is plain old math and dimensions. I'm sure you can pass my blueprint checking skills that I have gained over the years.

What have you got to lose? Oh yeah, your theory and integrity.

Your ALSO not aware of the fact that in jan 01 they aired a special on the history channel called MODERN MARVELS where the onsite manager of the towers construction Frank Demartini says in the video-That the towers were designed that it could take a hit from an airliner.That its like an intense grid comparable to the screen netting on your door where a if you puncture the screen netting with a pencil it does absolutely nothing to the netting.

I believe the port authority directed Frank Demartini to not identify the concrete core because they knew that if he did the decepton planned for 9-11 would not work. Frank Demartini, actually a very good engineer, and probably a sincere patriot, died on 9-11 trying to save people.

Unfortunately he was loyal to the port authority as he had no idea that FEMA was going to misrepresent the towers core structure. With his loyalty he used an anology to the rebar grid inside the concrete shear walls of the core.

Window screen.

And it is true, or more than true because steel reinforced cast concrete using high tensile rebar is perhaps 5 times stronger than ordinary steel reinforced cast concrete.

Yeah he was a true hero.Dying while trying to save people in that tragedy.
ROFLMAO

yeah, they KNEW back when the buildings were being built not to let anyone take photos of concrete being poured in the core because they were already planning to destroy their own building

and you wonder why people think you guys are FUCKING NUTZ

It gets worse. There's no rebar made that's >2-1/4". Can you imagine trying to carry and tie together 3-inchers? It would also take MONTHS of jackhammering or a nuclear device to separate the concrete he's described from the rebar, and when it was over, the rebar wouldn't be standing up. He's clearly nuckin' futs.:lol::lol::lol:

Wait for it.....

*whispers*

Chris will say it was specially designed....

Sounds like they designed it for the IMPACT not the subsequent fires. Funny how Frank didn't say how the screen would stand up after the pencil went through and if the screen caught fire.

I ALREADY addressed that earlier howe they anticipated the fires but since you only read only PARTS of posts,its only natural you missed that.

Nope. Didn't miss that. Everything you have provided as evidence suggests IMPACT or the force of the impact. Can you show me any quote anywhere that says the engineers did studies of the affect of fires and heat on BARE steel columns? Columns without fireproofing? Do you think they had taken into account the fireproofing becoming dislodged and the effects of fire and heat on those bare areas?

All they say about fire is that there would be a great loss of life. Why is it that engineers nowadays can provide calculations and evidence of fires weakening the strength of steel columns/beams to a point that the steel will fail but Robertson somehow missed that? Maybe miscalculated? Can you explain? Did the laws of fire and it's affect on steel somehow change from then 'til now?

Tell you what. You can make this easy on yourself. Go to Leslie Robertson's LERA site and find the contact link for Sawteen See. Send them an email asking if the did studies for the affects of fire on the steel columns. See what they say.

You can go right here and see pictures of the sagging floor joists:
Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - Sagging Trusses and Bowed Columns
and here's one of the perimeter columns being pulled inward by them:
http://911stories.googlepages.com/ST1.jpg/ST1-full.jpg
With ~42 columns severed on the other side and in the core, I wonder what Chris thinks was supposed to hold up the upper floors. Skyhooks?

I ALREADY addressed that earlier how they anticipated the fires but since you only read only PARTS of posts,its only natural you missed that.

Why is it that engineers nowadays can provide calculations and evidence of fires weakening the strength of steel columns/beams to a point that the steel will fail but Robertson somehow missed that?

Robertson missed it because the fires were not hot enough, and the steel core columns are nonsense, and this thread proves it.

It proves it because not one image from 9-11 where the core is fuly exposed many times shows the supposed steel core structure in the core area.

So the photoshopper gam is here, (proof of such subversive activity)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...and-infiltration-of-us-gov-2.html#post1478836

to try to distract discussion to demolition because the infiltrators directed it to that because they know that such discussion causes cognitive dissonance where Americans minds are disabled from rational thinking and functional uses of information.

ROFLMAO

yeah, they KNEW back when the buildings were being built not to let anyone take photos of concrete being poured in the core because they were already planning to destroy their own building

and you wonder why people think you guys are FUCKING NUTZ

But wait!!!!

Chris says that the documentary he supposedly saw spoke of the concrete core, it's dimensions, it's construction, and also showed footage/pictures of it.

I mean it was SOOOO secret that they invited PBS out to have hot-dogs and beer while they filmed the construction of the explosive laden core for their very own documentary to be viewed by millions!

What a bunch of government goofballs! Can't they do anything right?

Frank Demartini says in the video-That the towers were designed that it could take a hit from an airliner.That its like an intense grid comparable to the screen netting on your door where a if you puncture the screen netting with a pencil it does absolutely nothing to the netting.That the towers were OVERDESIGNED to take a hit from an airliner so much that he went on to say it could take MULTIPLE hits from airliners and still remain standing.

steel doesn't...catch fire

Wait for it.....

*whispers*

Nah, ol' Chris has all of the bases covered. The special, super-duper, high-tensile, 3" rebar was custom made in a "DoD steel mill." <guffaw>

No, but heat WEAKENS it and fire DOES produce heat you know. Heat can weaken steel to a point that it fails. Were you aware of that?

Can you answer a simple question for me? If steel can't catch fire (like I apparently thought it did :confused:), can you explain why they put fireproofing on steel beam and columns?

Even a guess would suffice at this point.

No, but heat WEAKENS it and fire DOES produce heat you know. Heat can weaken steel to a point that it fails. Were you aware of that?

Can you answer a simple question for me? If steel can't catch fire (like I apparently thought it did :confused:), can you explain why they put fireproofing on steel beam and columns?

of course you could tell him to watch the discovery channels specials, or the history channel, or popular Mechanics, but ALL of them are in on the conspiracy

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

of course you could tell him to watch the discovery channels specials, or the history channel, or popular Mechanics, but ALL of them are in on the conspiracy

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

True.

It's more fun to debate them though. I'm bored at work.

:lol:

Wait for it.....

*whispers*

Nah, ol' Chris has all of the bases covered. The special, super-duper, high-tensile, 3" rebar was custom made in a "DoD steel mill." <guffaw>

It is likely you are not going to find 3 inch high tensile steel rebar anywhere else than as the product of a DOD steel mill. Although today, we might be surprised. The performance of the Twin Towers surviving 3, 110 mph hurricanes was very impressive and so engineers may have looked into what the high tensile steel does to a concrete shear wall.

How could any thing but high tensile steel stand like this?

spire_dust-3.jpg

Wait for it.....

*whispers*

It is likely you are not going to find 3 inch high tensile steel rebar anywhere else than as the product of a DOD steel mill. Although today, we might be surprised. The performance of the Twin Towers surviving 3, 110 mph hurricanes was very impressive and so engineers may have looked into what the high tensile steel does to a concrete shear wall.

How could any thing but high tensile steel stand like this?

spire_dust-3.jpg
it didnt stand for long, did it?

Below is a blueprint of the lobby of the towers at the lobby level. It agrees with ANY other pricture/photo out there that shows that elevator access. The yellow red rectangle represents one of the 23 express elevators seen along the top and bottom rows of elevators on the perimeter of the wall. The smaller blue rectangle represents one of the 24 local elevators in the center of the towers:
corelobby2.png

Here is the same blueprint. I have drawn Chris' core in red as he says it existed.
corelobby.png

Chris has effectively displaced all 23 express elevators AND a freight elevator. And then claims that they moved all of them into the red core. How is that physically possible? Sorry, but it isn't.

I mean it was SOOOO secret that they invited PBS out to have hot-dogs and beer while they filmed the construction of the explosive laden core for their very own documentary to be viewed by millions!

The filmakers were working on a independent grant under the PBS umbrella in 1990 for production. They were no where near the Towers when they were built.

They had to file FOIA's on the port authority to get any information and many FOIAs were not responded to.

The film they used was 16mm taken by professional cameramen hired by architects, engineers and contractors to record the historical and innovastive construction. They were able to procure copies and integrate them into a very complete review of the entire WTC site with maximum focus on the Twins.

They identified that 1983 18 minute film, "The Construction of the World trade Center" and had contempt for it. Stating it misrepresented the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns".

Cease your support for the secret means of mass murder OR produce independently verified evidence of the supposed steel core columns that FEMA said existed as the core.

femacore.gif

Which is shown to be a lie by this image of WTC on 9-11 with its concrete core standing alone, without its steel framed exterior,

southcorestands.gif

The film they used was 16mm taken by professional cameramen hired by architects, engineers and contractors to record the historical and innovastive construction.

Hello! McFly!!!!

*knocks on Chris' head*

If the core was supposed to be secret during it's construction because it contained explosives to be used at a later date, why would they allow cameramen to take pictures and videos?

Holy shit man!

Forum List

Back