FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

kandy joins with the conspriacy to deceive and mislead in support of secret methods of mass murder.

Whatever. At last you're entertaining me with the inkling that you think you have any ability to place me on any sort of list. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

You've done it yourself by refusing to use evidence and reason and choosing to be responsive to social fear induced through cognitive distortions which cause attitudes controlling perceptions.

If your brain won't let your eyes work faithfully, not my problem. Your behavior is yours, I just observe it and endeavor to see laws followed protecting the US Consitution, so provide a description of what I logically can see as an intention from your actions.

This is how it the Consitution works on the internet with peoples heart and their minds and sense of right, wrong, fairness, equity and justice. Your buddies have produced this much <<<<<0 evidence, but you kiss their butts in agreement so you've made your observable position pretty clear. Evidence and reason doesn't matter.

You could of course decide to use evidence and reason in support of due process, in which case you would demand equity in the matter by demanding they produce an image from 9-11 that shows steel core columns in the core area so that the same old misrepresentation of construction photos or citations by agencies taking info from FEMA can be left out.

Last edited:
kandy joins with the conspriacy to deceive and mislead in support of secret methods of mass murder.

Whatever. At last you're entertaining me with the inkling that you think you have any ability to place me on any sort of list. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

You've done it yourself by refusing to use evidence and reason and choosing to be responsive to social fear induced through cognitive distortions which cause attitudes controlling perceptions.

If your brain won't let your eyes work faithfully, not my problem. Your behavior is yours, I just observe it and endeavor to see laws followed protecting the US Consitution, so provide a description of what I logically can see as an intention from your actions.

This is how it the Consitution works on the internet with peoples heart and their minds and sense of right, wrong, fairness, equity and justice. Your buddies have produced this much <<<<<0 evidence, but you kiss their butts in agreement so you've made your observable position pretty clear. Evidence and reason doesn't matter.

You could of course decide to use evidence and reason in support of due process, in which case you would demand equity in the matter by demanding they produce an image from 9-11 that shows steel core columns in the core area so that the same old misrepresentation of construction photos or citations by agencies taking info from FEMA can be left out.
ROFLMAO
while you go around calling everyone that disagrees with your complete bullshit government agents

ROFLMAO
while you go around calling everyone that disagrees with your complete bullshit government agents

The, behavior would serve the perpetrators in their interest of keeping the means of mass murder secret. If you say it is government agents, I'd have to say correct yourself. Infiltrators of the US government, not the US government.

ROFLMAO

The, behavior would serve the perpetrators in their interest of keeping the means of mass murder secret. If you say it is government agents, I'd have to say correct yourself. Infiltrators of the US government, not the US government.
yet you called ME and toro government agents

so which is it, asshole?

ROFLMAO

so which is it, asshole?

Logically since neither of you have used any evidence or reason in your denial, nor have you shown any interest with insuring Constitutional due process in a case of mass murder by justice done, you both qualify.

Now again, MKultra was a proven program of the CIA that influenced 150k Americans with their knowledge psychologically. We never did hear the specific purposes of that, so such can be considered in this case. When cognitive processes are avoided, numerous reasons can exist. The fact they have been is obvious.

The perps don't want anyone thinking with facts, so you definitely don't demonstrate that.

ROFLMAO

so which is it, asshole?

mind controlled by the mass media to give programed double think responses to the issue of 9/11

so which is it, asshole?

mind controlled by the mass media to give programed double think responses to the issue of 9/11
except he disagrees with your every point
have you noticed that?
he claims a non-existent 12' concrete wall in the towers core
he never says WHO he suspects

so which is it, asshole?

have you noticed that?

I am very practical. Investigation proceeds as follows and it properly cannot be led around by the likes with no evdence and no reason.

1) What happened
2) How was it done
3) Who did it.

toto moron tries to get the cart in front of the horse, for people working to understand, to obfusucate and keep the means of mass murder secret.

We are so far from 1), we don't even know what it happened to.

have you noticed that?

I am very practical. Investigation proceeds as follows and it properly cannot be led around by the likes with no evdence and no reason.

1) What happened
2) How was it done
3) Who did it.

toto moron tries to get the cart in front of the horse, for people working to understand, to obfusucate and keep the means of mass murder secret.

19 highjackers flew 1 airliner into each tower of the WTC and 1 into the Pentagon and 1 into a field in PA

they were suicide killers working with Al Qaeda

there, you have your answers

have you noticed that?

1) What happened
2) How was it done
3) Who did it.

19 highjackers flew 1 airliner into each tower of the WTC and 1 into the Pentagon and 1 into a field in PA

Which could very well have nothing to do with the 2 towers coming down that perpetrators would love to blame on highjackers but that's not logical because the people analyzing the building for collapse did not know how it was built.

But the perpetrators would like what you said better..

1) What happened
2) How was it done
3) Who did it.

Which could very well have nothing to do with the 2 towers coming down that perpetrators would love to blame on highjackers but that's not logical because the people analyzing the building for collapse did not know how it was built.

it has everything to do with the towers coming down if you werent such a fucking moron you would know that

it has everything to do with the towers coming down if you werent such a fucking moron you would know that

To say that knowing the analysis of collapse cannot be correct subverts due process. It is a deprivation of equal protection of law for the 3,000 victims and every American, whether they recognize it or not

To say that knowing the analysis of collapse cannot be correct subverts due process. It is a deprivation of equal protection of law for the 3,000 victims and every American, whether they recognize it or not

You are belittling the victims by focusing not on them, but on a false conspiracy. What purpose would the government have for killing off so many of it's own?

You are belittling the victims by focusing not on them, but on a false conspiracy. What purpose would the government have for killing off so many of it's own?
hey, its all he has

why don't they spend all this energy on helping the people who survived the event?

finding the criminals responsible for murder is honoring the victims and their family's and the answer to your second question can be found in the pnac document...stating the need for another pearl harbour to gain popular support for invasions in the middle east

Last edited:
why don't they spend all this energy on helping the people who survived the event?
this one wont even venture into who he thinks did it
unlike the other troofers that claim the infamous "they" did it

I'm methodical and cannot be led astray by those without evidence having independent verification.

I first work to figure out what has happened. Thne how, then who. You support the perpetrators strategy of keeping everybody ignorant of the design so they will not realise the cause of death is invalid, which supports the secret methods of mass murder.

Forum List

Back