FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

yes Bush dupe,they took all that into accountthey even reinforced the fireproofing after the 1st bombing in 93 on the steel columns. laws of fire? you crack me up cause office fires dont even come close to the temp needed to weaken the steel structures.jet fuel only burns at 1500. To even begin to weaken the steel support columns the fires need to get to temps of at LEAST 2700. AGAIN this just proves how easy you are to be manipulated trusting what ROBERTSON says who they obviously got to. Not going to argue with someone who only lloks at what Robertson says and ignores what Skilling and Demartini said and comes up with desperate attempts to disprove what Demartini said.:lol:

Skilling was a senior partner in the firm and your ignoring what HE said and trusting what Robertson a JUNIOR partner says.Thats like trusting Bill Clinton to tell the truth about his escapades with Monica.LOL.you crack me up.You Bush dupes always grasp at straws as well to try and prove your theories correct that the planes and fires caused the towers to collapse when you blatantly ignore videos of suppressed film footage the corporate controlled media never airs that back up what witnesses said about hearing and seeing explosions in the basements BEFORE the plane struck above.Time for you to admit your scared of the truth and living in denial.

Actually steel melts at about 2,700 degrees Farenheit. It weakens at about 1100 degrees Farenheit. The fires in the WTC Towers were plenty hot enough to cause steel to weaken.

You admit the fires are 1,500 degrees in the building so you admit it was hot enough to weaken the structure.

The melting point of steel is about 1,500 degrees Celsius (2,800 degrees Fahrenheit)

Another supporting the impossible to obscure the possible.

The steel core columns could not have existed in the center of the Twin towers. They would be impossibly weak or without resistence to flex and oscillation from high winds so could not have survived the 3 incidents of 110 mph winds they did survive.

The tacoma narrows Steel Bridge flexes and collapses in 42 MPH wind

In addition, for those that acknowledge a conspiracy to demolish, the steel core columns could not have been cut with explosives or incendiary within what was seen.

kandy joins with the conspriacy to deceive and mislead in support of secret methods of mass murder.

And your elevator dimension can only come from the blueprints. If you say they don't they come from a source that takes them from the silvertein scanned blueprints which have digital alterations like this in the revision table added to make them appear more legitimate.

Your dimensional subterfuge is being done because you have no evidence of the steel core columns from 9-11 or any other independent source.

Sorry Chris.

I don't need the dimensions from the blueprints. I can get elevator dimensions elsewhere. The express elevators used in the towers had a net platform area of 7.8 square meters (84 square feet) and were designed to accommodate 50 people. They traveled at 8 mps (2.23 miles per hour). They used Otis 339HT gearless machines. That would make the elevators about 7.5' wide and 11.2' long. A bank of two of these elevators would need to be at LEAST 15' wide. I don't think that they built the elevators to be right next to each other or right up against the walls of the shaft, So we're looking at about a 20' wide bay per every 2 express elevators. Well, since there were 12 elevators, 6 bays for 2 elevators gives us 120'. Now we didn't even add the small, 7' wide hallway the went down the center of the short axis of the core. We haven't even added the cable raceways, piping, ductwork, etc.

Now how did people get around these shafts to get to the doors off the express elevators that were pressed up against your concrete core? That's another what, 5 or 6 feet per side for access? Now we're up to 140' for an inside dimension of your core. You give it 120'

BZZZZZZTTTTT!!!!

You are plain WRONG!

The fact that you think I use only blueprints for my dimensions is idiotic. Care to take up my challenge and prove me wrong coward?

yes Bush dupe,they took all that into accountthey even reinforced the fireproofing after the 1st bombing in 93 on the steel columns. laws of fire? you crack me up cause office fires dont even come close to the temp needed to weaken the steel structures.jet fuel only burns at 1500. To even begin to weaken the steel support columns the fires need to get to temps of at LEAST 2700. AGAIN this just proves how easy you are to be manipulated trusting what ROBERTSON says who they obviously got to. Not going to argue with someone who only lloks at what Robertson says and ignores what Skilling and Demartini said and comes up with desperate attempts to disprove what Demartini said.:lol:

Skilling was a senior partner in the firm and your ignoring what HE said and trusting what Robertson a JUNIOR partner says.Thats like trusting Bill Clinton to tell the truth about his escapades with Monica.LOL.you crack me up.You Bush dupes always grasp at straws as well to try and prove your theories correct that the planes and fires caused the towers to collapse when you blatantly ignore videos of suppressed film footage the corporate controlled media never airs that back up what witnesses said about hearing and seeing explosions in the basements BEFORE the plane struck above.Time for you to admit your scared of the truth and living in denial.

Actually steel melts at about 2,700 degrees Farenheit. It weakens at about 1100 degrees Farenheit. The fires in the WTC Towers were plenty hot enough to cause steel to weaken.

You admit the fires are 1,500 degrees in the building so you admit it was hot enough to weaken the structure.

The melting point of steel is about 1,500 degrees Celsius (2,800 degrees Fahrenheit)

The steel core columns could not have existed in the center of the Twin towers. They would be impossibly weak or without resistence to flex and oscillation from high winds so could not have survived the 3 incidents of 110 mph winds they did survive.

In addition, for those that acknowledge a conspiracy to demolish, the steel core columns could not have been cut with explosives or incendiary within what was seen.

kandy joins with the conspriacy to deceive and mislead in support of secret methods of mass murder.

Did Leslie Robertson know they were building his towers with a concrete core?

just what does a bridge have to do with the WTC?
has he ever explained that one?

Of course and you know he did. You've seen the fact substanciated 50 times at least, then you've seen that verified independantly many times as well. That is why the Newsweek article of September 13, 2001 says such.

The independent verification of that is found in the report of August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.. See chapter 2.1

Both of those are verified by the Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

All of that is further verified by images from 9-11 that show the core bared in an extreme test of its strength.

southcorestands.gif

Last edited:
Of course and you know he did.

So your basically calling him an accessory to the murder of 3,000 people because he won't come forward with the information about the concrete core?

Such is exactly what the perpetrators would direct you to say in efforts to marginalize my information.

No. Robertson had nothing to do with the design of the concrete core. Yamasaki originally designed it and the port authority redesigned it. Robertson only worked on the exterior steel exoskeleton and the plumbing/mechanical/hvac as the supervising engineer.

Of course and you know he did.

So your basically calling him an accessory to the murder of 3,000 people because he won't come forward with the information about the concrete core?

Such is exactly what the perpetrators would direct you to say in efforts to marginalize my information.

No. Robertson had nothing to do with the design of the concrete core. Yamasaki originally designed it and the port authority redesigned it. Robertson only worked on the exterior steel exoskeleton and the plumbing/mechanical/hvac as the supervising engineer.

But you say he knew about it and all the reports say there wasn't a core. According to you, he's withholding evidence which would lead to the arrest of the true perps.

That's a crime isn't it?

What's the matter Chris?

Don't have an answer to the elevator information? You're cornered pal. I challenged you to produce your scaled drawing and you can't because it will kill your theory.

Make it fit like you said you could.

But you say he knew about it and all the reports say there wasn't a core.

"all the reports" you will present come from FEMA information. The report that state a concrete core was there comes from an independent source.

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. (See chapter 2.1) and consistency with Robertson and 9-11 images will be seen

Independent verification of evidence is needed and the consistency must be observed.

According to you, he's withholding evidence which would lead to the arrest of the true perps.

That's a crime isn't it?

He is most likely seen threats to his family or friends, or fears such may come to harm.

You are obstructing citizens seeking to use free speech to insure justice protecting the Constitution, needed to expose treason, .................. associating you with that and you have no reason to be here except those serving the perpetrators evasion.

"all the reports" you will present come from FEMA information. The report that state a concrete core was there comes from an independent source.

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. (See chapter 2.1) and consistency with Robertson and 9-11 images will be seen

Independent verification of evidence is needed and the consistency must be observed.

According to you, he's withholding evidence which would lead to the arrest of the true perps.

That's a crime isn't it?

He is most likely seen threats to his family or friends, or fears such may come to harm.

You are obstructing citizens seeking to use free speech to insure justice protecting the Constitution, needed to expose treason, .................. associating you with that and you have no reason to be here except those serving the perpetrators evasion.

I'll be sure to forward the fact that you think he is withholding evidence about the true nature of the core because he is being threatened in my next email to him. Evidence that would lead to the TRUE (according to you) perps of the murder of 3,000 people.

That's a crime isn't it?

I'll be sure to forward the fact that you think he is withholding evidence about the true nature of the core because he is being threatened in my next email to him. Evidence that would lead to the TRUE (according to you) perps of the murder of 3,000 people.

:lol:Bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaahaaha

I'm certain he is reading and knows very well that I am evidencing all that he said very well and that only you are acting against laws made under the Constitution designed to prevent its usurpation. He also knows you and stanimal are liars and manipulators without compare, so your email will be saved for your prosecution later.

:lol::lol:

gamit, albie, ditzie, toto et al cannot oppose the truth with exposing more than the perpetrators can allow by their behaviors supporting unreason and treason.

:eusa_whistle:

Time for them to get busy and post in frivolous and sensational threads. the kind the psyops has folks generating from misinformation or perhaps mind control.

Recall MKultra.

How 'bout it Americans? can you catch onto what is happening? Where are the oathkeepers when we need them?

gamit, albie, ditzie, toto et al cannot oppose the truth with exposing more than the perpetrators can allow by their behaviors supporting unreason and treason.

Time for them to get busy and post in frivolous and sensational threads. the kind the psyops has folks generating from misinformation or perhaps mind control.

Recall MKultra.

How 'bout it Americans? can you catch onto what is happening? Where are the oathkeepers when we need them?
you nuts can post more than you should
LOL
you just show everyone what a waste of time you are
you still havent shown a lick of proof to back up your 12' thick wall in the central core

Recall MKultra.

LOL
you still havent shown a lick of proof to back up your 12' thick wall in the central core

The perpetrators would certainly instruct their agents to assert whatever served their interests of secrecy, despite what ever evidence had to be opposed. Such is human nature and only logical.

core_animation_75.gif

Your role in the psyops with the weak attempts at ridicule is quite obvious.

You are only here because of the importance of the concrete core to the "big lie". If my info was bogus, you would certainly find better things to do with your time if you were a normal citizen, even a deluded right winger won't sit around and argue with me getting their ass kicked day after day. Only an agent will do that.

Recall MKultra.

LOL

The perpetrators would certainly instruct their agents to assert whatever served their interests of secrecy, despite what ever evidence had to be opposed. Such is human nature and only logical.

You are only here because of the importance of the concrete core to the "big lie". If my info was bogus, you would certainly find better things to do with your time if you were a normal citizen, even a deluded right winger won't sit around and argue with me getting their ass kicked day after day. Only an agent will do that.
ROFLMFAO
yeah, i'm a government agent

LOL

Okay, opposition to independently verified evidence with only deception, collusion and manipulation as tools is futile eventually. Finally a little truth.

Okay, opposition to independently verified evidence with only deception, collusion and manipulation as tools is futile eventually. Finally a little truth.
you are a complete idiot
you havent shown ANY evidence to back your claims
not ONE piece
what you call a 12' concrete wall is nothing of the sort

LOL

ROFLMFAO

You and me both.

So what are you doing with your secret government cover-up check this month, Dive? I'm going to fly over to Iraq and shoot me some towelheads 'cause Saddam tried to price oil in euros causing us to invade Iraq. That'll teach them to fuck with us Bushites!

ROFLMFAO

You and me both.

So what are you doing with your secret government cover-up check this month, Dive? I'm going to fly over to Iraq and shoot me some towelheads 'cause Saddam tried to price oil in euros causing us to invade Iraq. That'll teach them to fuck with us Bushites!
i think maybe i'll go buy the most expensive Hummer they have on the lot and drive it all over to use up more gas than anyone else can

Forum List

Back