FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

No, they were too distant to see the framing, which did not exist. Such photos are specifically in question as they are used just as you use them, to misrepresent the elevator guide rails support steel.

That is why ONLY 9-11 images are acceptable. I have no problem posting those showing concrete walls.

core_animation_75.gif

They all show the core empty meaning you support the secret means of mass murder with your irrational attempts to state you've shown evidence when you are simply supporting the lie, with the lie.

I can post independent evidence from history becase what I assert was real.

oxfordarchcore.jpg
This is what the tower framing looked like:
http://www.debunking911.com/coreconstruction.jpg
Where are the concrete core walls?

I'm quite certain you do not know what you are looking at. Accordingly you need to explain the role each structural element to gain credibility. Then explain how you know what they are.

Here is your image.

coreconstruction.jpg

The concrete core walls are being cast below the top floor. The floors needed to be in place because they restrained the force from the wet concrete applied to the interior box columns which supported the outer concrete forms.
You have no idea what you're talking about. There are NO concrete walls or concrete wall forms in that core, and you would NOT pour walls after 5 or six floors were erected above them. There is adequate support in the core from the 47 columns in the picture, and the floor plan would not have accommodated thick concrete walls. In short, you're a liar, and if your wet dream about concrete walls in the core had any validity at all, they'd be clearly seen in that photo, which they're not.

Do you really think that looks like 14x14 inch box columns with 22 inch spacing and a spandrel plate horizontall connecting them at each floor?

I mean the perps would want you to say "yes", but no one will think you are reasonable.
"14x14 inch box columns with 22 inch spacing and a spandrel plate horizontall [sic] connecting them at each floor" is a pretty good description of the towers' perimeter column framing. Were there invisible, reinforced concrete walls there too?
it could also have been a pipe from the many water pipes in the building
from the distance and the angle its hard to say WHAT it was
Yep, pipe, conduit, elevator rail, but what it definitely is not is a "3-inch rebar" that was magically separated from the concrete around it. That is pure lunacy.

Hmmmmm it appears you've been exposed lying. Here is the entire article.

By Katherine Stroup
Newsweek Web Exclusive

Sept. 13 - Leslie Robertson, one of two engineers who designed the World Trade Center, was in Hong Kong when he first learned of Tuesday’s terrorist attacks. Before the second plane even hit, he was on his way to the airport.

advertisement
FORTY-EIGHT HOURS LATER, Robertson, founder and owner of Leslie E. Robertson Associates in New York, has only gotten as far as Tokyo. He’s still struggling to get home to his family in Manhattan, and the project he spent 10 years designing and perfecting.

“Beyond the reaction that any citizen has—the sadness that we all feel—you have to understand, I worked long hours, seven days a week on this project back when I was young and energetic,” says the 73-year-old, his voice breaking with emotion. “It was just terrible to watch, painful and horrible.”

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

“If they had fallen down immediately, the death counts would have been unimaginable,” he says. “The World Trade Center has performed admirably, and everyone involved in the project should be proud.”

Says engineer Robertson, 'If they had fallen down immediately, the death counts would have been unimaginable'
The buildings were designed specifically to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707—the largest plane flying in 1966, the year they broke ground on the project—and Robertson says it could have survived even the larger 767s that crashed into the towers on Tuesday morning. But the thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel finally brought down the noble structures. “As the fire raged it got hotter and hotter and the steel got weaker and weaker,” he says, adding that building a skyscraper able to handle such a blaze would not have been viable, financially and functionally. “You could always prepare for more and more extreme events, but there has to be a risk analysis of what’s reasonable.”

As for the 1993 bombing, Robertson says “I felt like we had taken their best shot.” For now, he’s not ready to even contemplate rebuilding but hopes our collective sense of security returns soon. “We just have to hope that this country doesn’t turn into a fortress in order to deal with people like this.”

© 2003 Newsweek, Inc.
© 2004 Newsweek, Inc.

Normally I do not post entire articles for copyright reasons but divvie is going to attempt to decieve if it is not posted so it must, in efforts to see Constitutional due process served.
the orange part is NOT a quote of Robertson
it is the reporters words
are you now aware that for it to be a QUOTE it would be surrounded by " "

and since you are a fucking idiot i wont bother to demand an apology for your calling me a liar

It doesn't have to be a quote of Robertsons to be accurate and I don't say it was quoted, I just say "The Newsweek article about Robertson and the Twins", or something.

Basically you are trying to back out of being exposed lying by misrepresenting how I describe my references.

The perpetrators expect their psyops agents [blah, blah, blah...].
If there really was a "reinforced concrete core," why can't you show us even one picture of it? Do you know the difference between a dust cloud and some framing left standing, and a concrete wall?

It doesn't have to be a quote of Robertsons to be accurate and I don't say it was quoted, I just say "The Newsweek article about Robertson and the Twins", or something.

Basically you are trying to back out of being exposed lying by misrepresenting how I describe my references.

The perpetrators expect their psyops agents to oppose information at all costs because that secret method of mass murder is important to conceal.
you called me a liar when I said it wasnt a QUOTE fuckhead

Bawaaaaaahaaaaa, wow, this is abig deal for you huh. You got no evidence dude.

Robertson information to Newsweek may be exactly Robertsons words, we just know the reporter didn't quote him.

Such does not mean the words are those of reporter.

Damm those perpetrators must be desparate about this concrete core secret to have you here making stupid statements day after day. Constantly in error and decieving or misrepresenting.

Here are "exactly Robertson's words," genius:
World Trade Center Not a Demolition
Pay close attention.

gwb is a puppet, he wanted some coke and another drink.

Planes had nothing to do with what happened, just a cover in the scam and the perpetrators wish that the dumbing down of America, the division of American people, the deception to them and manipulation of that was adequate. It is not.

There are still Americans that can think freely and make conclusion, deduction, conclusion and inference with reason, then commit to what they percieve. But, the perpetrators of mass murder wouldn't like that.

I don't generally post on troofer threads because I think they're a waste of bandwidth. But it's my understanding that he's been clean for a long time... so that's pretty dumb and speaks to your own ignorance more than his deficits.

And none of the troofers have ever explained how it could be that in a city where they can't even keep where Lindsey Lohan is having dinner a secret, that a planned demolition could be set up in the middle of one of the busiest places in the world with no one noticing.

Planes had nothing to do with what happened, just a cover in the scam and the perpetrators wish that the dumbing down of America, the division of American people, the deception to them and manipulation of that was adequate. It is not.

There are still Americans that can think freely and make conclusion, deduction, conclusion and inference with reason, then commit to what they percieve. But, the perpetrators of mass murder wouldn't like that.

I don't generally post on troofer threads because I think they're a waste of bandwidth. But it's my understanding that he's been clean for a long time... so that's pretty dumb and speaks to your own ignorance more than his deficits.

And none of the troofers have ever explained how it could be that in a city where they can't even keep where Lindsey Lohan is having dinner a secret, that a planned demolition could be set up in the middle of one of the busiest places in the world with no one noticing.

Ever look at a detail of a perimeter column, Jillian? They weren't near the exterior of the towers, they were the exterior, and they were almost all in leased tenant spaces, not public areas. If you could even get past the two or more layers of security with explosives, there was simply nowhere to hide them on those columns: http://www.caddigest.com/subjects/wtc/select/clifton/images/image008.gif
The C/D "theory" is either abysmal stupidity or pure madness.

the only testimony or experts that divecon trust is popular mechanics and controlled demolition inc...the company that did the clean up and destroyed the evidence..
and the only one you fucking morons trust is alex jones

the orange part is NOT a quote of Robertson
it is the reporters words
are you now aware that for it to be a QUOTE it would be surrounded by " "

and since you are a fucking idiot i wont bother to demand an apology for your calling me a liar

If there really was a "reinforced concrete core," why can't you show us even one picture of it? Do you know the difference between a dust cloud and some framing left standing, and a concrete wall?

Your pretend ignorance is lost in the obvious weight of the interests of evading accountability your masters have. Keeping the means of mass murder secrete would naturally be so important that you would be directed to say whatever you thought might be convincing to the viwers of the forum pages.

How about you post a picture from 9-11 with some dust and framing lightly obscuring steel core columns rather than concrete walls such as the only kind we can find?

core_animation_75.gif

That will show you are not the servant of mass murderers.

Pay close attention.
hey eots, watch THIS video

Of course this thread is not on that subject, so Robertsons opinion in the video means nothing here. His information to Newsweek of September 13, 2001 however makes the article verify, independently, the other evidence which shows a concrete core.

The ruse of FEMA is defeated, there were never any "steel core columns" in th core area. Only elevator guide rail support steel.

Your pretend ignorance is lost in the obvious weight of the interests of evading accountability your masters have. Keeping the means of mass murder secrete would naturally be so important that you would be directed to say whatever you thought might be convincing to the viwers of the forum pages.

How about you post a picture from 9-11 with some dust and framing lightly obscuring steel core columns rather than concrete walls such as the only kind we can find?

core_animation_75.gif

I have posted photos of the cores during construction, and the video I posted shows core framing in a collapse segment. Are you just stuck on stupid, Chris, or a servant of those voices you keep hearing?

core_animation_75.gif

I have posted photos of the cores during construction, and the video I posted shows core framing in a collapse segment. Are you just stuck on stupid, Chris, or a servant of those voices you keep hearing?
that looks like a floor at the end of that still motion

the waste of band width is old wife tales that are historical unsound...for example this occurred in new york and remained secret for decades...operation Big City

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG6GMNd-xN0]YouTube - U.S. Gov video bio weapon test in New york etc.[/ame]

core_animation_75.gif

that looks like a floor at the end of that still motion

The floors were 4" of concrete. The object is about 4 feet thick and begins vertical then topples, so your point is not made.

Of course there is no good explanation of what this is, if not concrete.

southcorestands.gif

A fact independently verified by historical information from the Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation that was published in 1992.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Confirming that is the structural engineer certified in 12 states August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.. See chapter 2.1.

Of course the perpetrators of mass murder would direct agents to not accept any information that might assist with revealing HOW the mass murders were conducted, so your behavior is logical.

Last edited:
Pay close attention.
hey eots, watch THIS video

no explanation of molten and red hot steel...no explanation of the near free fall speed of the collapse ..no explanation why all the concrete was pulverized to dust...the buildings did not fall they d'integrated and fell as a cloud of dust and first responders that made it to the fires reported small fires that they could control with 2 hoses...this video lacks any substance

the waste of band width is old wife tales that are historical unsound...for example this occurred in new york and remained secret for decades...operation Big City

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG6GMNd-xN0]YouTube - U.S. Gov video bio weapon test in New york etc.[/ame]
If it's on the Internet, it must be true. Have you checked to see whether your aluminum foil deflector beanie is effective against bio-weapons, contrails, etc? :cuckoo:

If it's on the Internet, it must be true. Have you checked to see whether your aluminum foil deflector beanie is effective against bio-weapons, contrails, etc? :cuckoo:

You provide very incompetent support for the secret means of mass murder when you try to change the subject.

This form evasion highlights you utter lack of evidence to support your positon.

The desperate perpetrators of mass murder must have seen how ineffective your pretend confusion was and directed you to try distractive evasion.

You have absolutely no independently verified evidence for the steel core colmns FEMA states were inthe core,

femacore.gif

All evidence from 9-11 SHOWS what can only be a concrete core.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

so what your saying is in your uniformed ignorance you doubt the existence of the now declassified operation big city ...a matter of public record that is not in dispute ??.. that speaks volumes on how you form your opinions and the value of them

Last edited:

Forum List

Back