FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Your refusing to read and instead misinterpret, then pretend you have made sense shows that you will be unreasonable on behalf of protecting the perpetrators secret means of mass murder.

Clearly lawful performance by government means nothing to you. Decent communications are not what you do. You are a manipulator acting on behalf of those who try to destroy the US Constitution and your utterly incompetent promotion of their secrecy makes your allegiance to its destruction clear

In the entire thread you have posted no competent evidence. There are generations that will have feelings like this, .... and be enraged by the intent of your deception.
sepember_11_boy_1.jpg
Who are these "perpetrators," Chris, and are you ever going to post evidence to back up your absurd claims? I've shown you what NIST, FEMA, and the rest of the sane world understand to be the core construction, and nothing you've posted shows anything else.

You've shown the lie the perpetrators want you to support. The one that hides the means of secret mass murder. The one that FEMA told to NIST. You've posted nothing, no evidence.

I've posted independently verified evidence establishing that the Tinw towers had a concrete tubular core. Here is some again. The concrete core wall end view, WTC 1 west wall.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Independently verified with this ground zero safety report of August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. (He saw FEMA plans 2 weeks after 9-11 at ground zero). Then the lead engineer, Leslie Robertson on September 13, 2001 was interviewd by Newsweek.

BTW, it is irrational to try to name the perpetrators before you know what happened, or what it happened to.
I have posted actual WTC construction photos that show the core framing in the towers, and they depict no concrete walls anywhere in them above ground level. If you want to continue making this dishonest and totally absurd claim, it is your responsibility to prove it, not mine. Showing a dust cloud and the remnants of the steel core framing during a collapse is not proof, and the idea that bombs could have separated the concrete from the "3-inch rebar" is totally asinine.

Who are these "perpetrators," Chris, and are you ever going to post evidence to back up your absurd claims? I've shown you what NIST, FEMA, and the rest of the sane world understand to be the core construction, and nothing you've posted shows anything else.

You've shown the lie the perpetrators want you to support. The one that hides the means of secret mass murder. The one that FEMA told to NIST. You've posted nothing, no evidence.

I've posted independently verified evidence establishing that the Tinw towers had a concrete tubular core. Here is some again. The concrete core wall end view, WTC 1 west wall.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Independently verified with this ground zero safety report of August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. (He saw FEMA plans 2 weeks after 9-11 at ground zero). Then the lead engineer, Leslie Robertson on September 13, 2001 was interviewd by Newsweek.

BTW, it is irrational to try to name the perpetrators before you know what happened, or what it happened to.
I have posted actual WTC construction photos that show the core framing in the towers,

No, they were too distant to see the framing, which did not exist. Such photos are specifically in question as they are used just as you use them, to misrepresent the elevator guide rails support steel.

That is why ONLY 9-11 images are acceptable. I have no problem posting those showing concrete walls.

core_animation_75.gif

They all show the core empty meaning you support the secret means of mass murder with your irrational attempts to state you've shown evidence when you are simply supporting the lie, with the lie.

I can post independent evidence from history becase what I assert was real.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

I have posted actual WTC construction photos that show the core framing in the towers,

No, they were too distant to see the framing, which did not exist. Such photos are specifically in question as they are used just as you use them, to misrepresent the elevator guide rails support steel.

That is why ONLY 9-11 images are acceptable. I have no problem posting those showing concrete walls.

core_animation_75.gif

They all show the core empty meaning you support the secret means of mass murder with your irrational attempts to state you've shown evidence when you are simply supporting the lie, with the lie.

oxfordarchcore.jpg
This is what the tower framing looked like:
http://www.debunking911.com/coreconstruction.jpg
Where are the concrete core walls?

Under the transparent guise of being reasonable, you've just managed to avoid addressing every point I just made. Show some credible evidence of these alleged concrete walls in the cores, explain how explosives could separate them from the "3-inch rebar" while leaving the concrete itself relatively intact, or give it up.

Actually the thread asserts there were no steel core columns, ........... and no one has provided any independently verified evidence of the FEMA steel core.

I've shown concrete surrounding the core and no reasonable person with some experience in materials recognition could say otherwise. They could also say there are no steel columns in the core, or the core is empty.

The thread is not about explaining where the concrete went, it is about showing that the steel core columns never existed and that FEAM lied.

This is a steel reinforced cast concrete core,

southcorestands.gif

And that is what L.E. Robertson identified on September 13, 2001.

There were no steel core columns. It is a lie used to diminish the force of the Constitution by sabotaging the analysis of the cause of death in a mass murder.

This guy must be a shill for the right wing conspiracy attempting to keep the real story from getting out, right?:lol::lol::lol::razz:

NOVA | Building on Ground Zero | Impact to Collapse | PBS

launch the slide show, the link is bellow the first paragraph.

Not that it will do any good to mention this since you 9/11 apologists only selectively read PARTS of posts instead of the entire post but AGAIN as i said earlier before,Robertson has been bought off,thats so obvious in the fact that as I said before,John Skilling who died in 97 and was the Sr partner in the firm,said they designed the towers in anticipation of an airliner slamming into it saying there would be a great loff of life due to the fires but the structure itself would remain standing.the towers were OVERDESIGNED to take multiple hits from an airliner as the onsite manager frank demartini said and designed to withstand jet fuel fires.that just shows how ignorant you are to listen to what the corporate controlled media like NOVA or History channel has to say.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

Actually the thread asserts there were no steel core columns, ........... and no one has provided any independently verified evidence of the FEMA steel core.

I've shown concrete surrounding the core and no reasonable person with some experience in materials recognition could say otherwise. They could also say there are no steel columns in the core, or the core is empty.

The thread is not about explaining where the concrete went, it is about showing that the steel core columns never existed and that FEAM lied.

This is a steel reinforced cast concrete core,

southcorestands.gif

And that is what L.E. Robertson identified on September 13, 2001.

There were no steel core columns. It is a lie used to diminish the force of the Constitution by sabotaging the analysis of the cause of death in a mass murder.

This guy must be a shill for the right wing conspiracy attempting to keep the real story from getting out, right?:lol::lol::lol::razz:

NOVA | Building on Ground Zero | Impact to Collapse | PBS

launch the slide show, the link is bellow the first paragraph.

Not that it will do any good to mention this since you 9/11 apologists only selectively read PARTS of posts instead of the entire post but AGAIN as i said earlier before,Robertson has been bought off,thats so obvious in the fact that as I said before,John Skilling who died in 97 and was the Sr partner in the firm,said they designed the towers in anticipation of an airliner slamming into it saying there would be a great loff of life due to the fires but the structure itself would remain standing.the towers were OVERDESIGNED to take multiple hits from an airliner as the onsite manager frank demartini said and designed to withstand jet fuel fires.that just shows how ignorant you are to listen to what the corporate controlled media like NOVA or History channel has to say.:cuckoo::rolleyes:

Can you explain why Les Robertson, the structural engineer of record for both towers, and every other structural engineer having anything to do with the design and construction of them, thinks your conspiracy theories are absurd? Here are accounts by prominent SE's, Matthys Levy, Gene Corley, Irwin Cantor, and Robertson:
911 Links - WTC Not a Demolition Index to Scenes
Why aren't they in your "truth movement," considering their superior knowledge of the subject?

Can you explain why Les Robertson, the structural engineer of record for both towers, and every other structural engineer having anything to do with the design and construction of them, thinks your conspiracy theories are absurd? Here are accounts by prominent SE's, Matthys Levy, Gene Corley, Irwin Cantor, and Robertson:
Why aren't they in your "truth movement," considering their superior knowledge of the subject?

Because they're all liars who work for the government and hate the constitution.

Because they're all liars who work for the government and hate the constitution.
yup
saw them all at the last meeting

;)

core_animation_75.gif

oxfordarchcore.jpg
This is what the tower framing looked like:
http://www.debunking911.com/coreconstruction.jpg
Where are the concrete core walls?

I'm quite certain you do not know what you are looking at. Accordingly you need to explain the role each structural element to gain credibility. Then explain how you know what they are.

Here is your image.

coreconstruction.jpg

The concrete core walls are being cast below the top floor. The floors needed to be in place because they restrained the force from the wet concrete applied to the interior box columns which supported the outer concrete forms.

Last edited:

yup

;)

The only one in the group, who I mostly don't recognize, that I would trust is Robertson, and you haven't shown him saying anything that contradicts the September 13, 2001 article that Newsweek did.

In your collusive psyops with toto you are trying to pretend that I'm calling Leslie Robertson a liar, when in reality it is you that are trying to make him a liar by misrepresenting his words.

I can prove he tells the truth in the Newsweek article and I can do it with independently verified evidence.

The secret methods of mass murder are very important for the perpetrators to protect. But it seems that their tools fail to do anything but expose their unreasonable collusion that ignores lawful, Constitutional due process.

Last edited:
yup

;)

The only one in the group, who I mostly don't recognize, that I would trust is Robertson, and you haven't shown him saying anything that contradicts the September 13, 2001 article that Newsweek did.

In your collusive psyops with toto you are trying to pretend that I'm calling Leslie Robertson a liar, when in reality it is you that are trying to make him a liar by misrepresenting his words.

I can prove he tells the truth in the Newsweek article and I can do it with independently verified evidence.

The secret methods of mass murder are very important for the perpetrators to protect. But it seems that their tools fail to do anything but expose their unreasonable collusion that ignores lawful, Constitutional due process.
except the part of that newsweek story where it says concrete was NOT a quote of Robertson
the reporter got it wrong

yup

;)

except the part of that newsweek story where it says concrete was NOT a quote of Robertson

Hmmmmm it appears you've been exposed lying. Here is the entire article.

By Katherine Stroup
Newsweek Web Exclusive

Sept. 13 - Leslie Robertson, one of two engineers who designed the World Trade Center, was in Hong Kong when he first learned of Tuesday’s terrorist attacks. Before the second plane even hit, he was on his way to the airport.

advertisement
FORTY-EIGHT HOURS LATER, Robertson, founder and owner of Leslie E. Robertson Associates in New York, has only gotten as far as Tokyo. He’s still struggling to get home to his family in Manhattan, and the project he spent 10 years designing and perfecting.

“Beyond the reaction that any citizen has—the sadness that we all feel—you have to understand, I worked long hours, seven days a week on this project back when I was young and energetic,” says the 73-year-old, his voice breaking with emotion. “It was just terrible to watch, painful and horrible.”

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

“If they had fallen down immediately, the death counts would have been unimaginable,” he says. “The World Trade Center has performed admirably, and everyone involved in the project should be proud.”

Says engineer Robertson, 'If they had fallen down immediately, the death counts would have been unimaginable'
The buildings were designed specifically to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707—the largest plane flying in 1966, the year they broke ground on the project—and Robertson says it could have survived even the larger 767s that crashed into the towers on Tuesday morning. But the thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel finally brought down the noble structures. “As the fire raged it got hotter and hotter and the steel got weaker and weaker,” he says, adding that building a skyscraper able to handle such a blaze would not have been viable, financially and functionally. “You could always prepare for more and more extreme events, but there has to be a risk analysis of what’s reasonable.”

As for the 1993 bombing, Robertson says “I felt like we had taken their best shot.” For now, he’s not ready to even contemplate rebuilding but hopes our collective sense of security returns soon. “We just have to hope that this country doesn’t turn into a fortress in order to deal with people like this.”

© 2003 Newsweek, Inc.
© 2004 Newsweek, Inc.

Normally I do not post entire articles for copyright reasons but divvie is going to attempt to decieve if it is not posted so it must, in efforts to see Constitutional due process served.

By Katherine Stroup
Newsweek Web Exclusive

Sept. 13 - Leslie Robertson, one of two engineers who designed the World Trade Center, was in Hong Kong when he first learned of Tuesday’s terrorist attacks. Before the second plane even hit, he was on his way to the airport.

advertisement
FORTY-EIGHT HOURS LATER, Robertson, founder and owner of Leslie E. Robertson Associates in New York, has only gotten as far as Tokyo. He’s still struggling to get home to his family in Manhattan, and the project he spent 10 years designing and perfecting.

“Beyond the reaction that any citizen has—the sadness that we all feel—you have to understand, I worked long hours, seven days a week on this project back when I was young and energetic,” says the 73-year-old, his voice breaking with emotion. “It was just terrible to watch, painful and horrible.”

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

“If they had fallen down immediately, the death counts would have been unimaginable,” he says. “The World Trade Center has performed admirably, and everyone involved in the project should be proud.”

Says engineer Robertson, 'If they had fallen down immediately, the death counts would have been unimaginable'
The buildings were designed specifically to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707—the largest plane flying in 1966, the year they broke ground on the project—and Robertson says it could have survived even the larger 767s that crashed into the towers on Tuesday morning. But the thousands of gallons of burning jet fuel finally brought down the noble structures. “As the fire raged it got hotter and hotter and the steel got weaker and weaker,” he says, adding that building a skyscraper able to handle such a blaze would not have been viable, financially and functionally. “You could always prepare for more and more extreme events, but there has to be a risk analysis of what’s reasonable.”

As for the 1993 bombing, Robertson says “I felt like we had taken their best shot.” For now, he’s not ready to even contemplate rebuilding but hopes our collective sense of security returns soon. “We just have to hope that this country doesn’t turn into a fortress in order to deal with people like this.”

© 2003 Newsweek, Inc.
© 2004 Newsweek, Inc.

Normally I do not post entire articles for copyright reasons but divvie is going to attempt to decieve if it is not posted so it must, in efforts to see Constitutional due process served.
the orange part is NOT a quote of Robertson
it is the reporters words
are you now aware that for it to be a QUOTE it would be surrounded by " "

and since you are a fucking idiot i wont bother to demand an apology for your calling me a liar

By Katherine Stroup
Newsweek Web Exclusive

advertisement

© 2003 Newsweek, Inc.
© 2004 Newsweek, Inc.

and since you are a fucking idiot i wont bother to demand an apology for your calling me a liar

It doesn't have to be a quote of Robertsons to be accurate and I don't say it was quoted, I just say "The Newsweek article about Robertson and the Twins", or something.

Basically you are trying to back out of being exposed lying by misrepresenting how I describe my references.

The perpetrators expect their psyops agents to oppose information at all costs because that secret method of mass murder is important to conceal.

By Katherine Stroup
Newsweek Web Exclusive

advertisement

© 2003 Newsweek, Inc.
© 2004 Newsweek, Inc.

It doesn't have to be a quote of Robertsons to be accurate and I don't say it was quoted, I just say "The Newsweek article about Robertson and the Twins", or something.

Basically you are trying to back out of being exposed lying by misrepresenting how I describe my references.

The perpetrators expect their psyops agents to oppose information at all costs because that secret method of mass murder is important to conceal.
you called me a liar when I said it wasnt a QUOTE fuckhead

I called you a liar for saying it is the reporters words. You don't know that she COULD have it word for word and not be sure enough to qoute it just like I can't know its a quote.

How does it feel to keep the secret of methods used for mass murder of 3,000 innocent people, from the world?

I called you a liar for saying it is the reporters words. You don't know that she COULD have it word for word and not be sure enough to qoute it just like I can't know its a quote.

How does it feel to keep the secret of methods used for mass murder of 3,000 innocent people, from the world?
you should know
its what your doing

Bawaaaaaahaaaaa, wow, this is abig deal for you huh. You got no evidence dude.

Robertson information to Newsweek may be exactly Robertsons words, we just know the reporter didn't quote him.

Such does not mean the words are those of reporter.

Damm those perpetrators must be desparate about this concrete core secret to have you here making stupid statements day after day. Constantly in error and decieving or misrepresenting.

you should know
its what your doing

How, by simply demanding that due process is served by seeing that people know about the true structures that are said to have collapsed?

You are out of it. The nation needs Consitutional due process in the investigation of mass murder and that is for sure.

Last edited:
the only testimony or experts that divecon trust is popular mechanics and controlled demolition inc...the company that did the clean up and destroyed the evidence..

That appears to be true.

There is no political affiliation other than a vague approval of the investigation, so divot hopes to appear as a sincere, disatisfied rather that a gwb dc supporter, which definitely looses credibility.

Curious how a poster can gain a "guilty look" just by associating exclusively with such blatently selective sources and ignoring hard evidence showing a devotion to such unsavory purposes.

Forum List

Back