FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

In the engineering world the concrete core is common knowledge.

core_animation_75.gif

Engineers immediately recognize the concrete.

Hey, Christophera.... I've just this minute stuck my nose into this thread.... I'm completely mystified by all this argument about concrete core construction. Hey, do a newbie a big favor would you.... I just wanted to check my golf swing before I start hitting balls where I'm not welcome.....save me hours of wading through all 513 pages of your discussion, would you, please and tell me if I get a hole in one on my first swing:

Every structural design engineer, every skyscraping architect, every building steelworker knows a steel core when we see one.... and every picture I've ever seen shows the WTC Tower Core is all-steel.... those massive steel columns are all that holds up the building, they're not there just to guide elevators... and nowhere in the core are there any spaces about to be filled with concrete. A concrete core is ALWAYS built way before the steel floors start getting shipped onto the site: you'd be able to see an all-concrete core from miles away.

I'm trying to work out if somebody's been misdirecting the jury here.... the only person that might try saying this WTC core is concrete is a CIA undercover agent or an engineer whose handheld pda device looks more like a bottle....

Trust me, I'm an architect. The only way we team architects stop engineers talking their usual BS is to confiscate their calculator batteries.

Now, what bullshit didya say Les Robertson was spouting about cores.....?

Last edited:
Hey, Christophera.... I've just this minute stuck my nose into this thread.... I'm completely mystified by all this argument about concrete core construction. Hey, do a newbie a big favor would you.... I just wanted to check my golf swing before I start hitting balls where I'm not welcome.....save me hours of wading through all 513 pages of your discussion, would you, please and tell me if I get a hole in one on my first swing:

Every structural design engineer, every skyscraping architect, every building steelworker knows a steel core when we see one.... and every picture I've ever seen shows the WTC Tower Core is all-steel.... those massive steel columns are all that holds up the building, they're not there just to guide elevators... and nowhere in the core are there any spaces about to be filled with concrete. A concrete core is ALWAYS built way before the steel floors start getting shipped onto the site: you'd be able to see an all-concrete core from miles away.

I'm trying to work out if somebody's been misdirecting the jury here.... the only person that might try saying this WTC core is concrete is a CIA undercover agent or an engineer whose handheld pda device looks more like a bottle....

Trust me, I'm an architect. The only way we team architects stop engineers talking their usual BS is to confiscate their calculator batteries.

Now, what bullshit didya say Les Robertson was spouting about cores.....?
welcome to the upside down world of christophera

Every structural design engineer, every skyscraping architect, every building steelworker knows a steel core when we see one.... and every picture I've ever seen shows the WTC Tower Core is all-steel....

The truth movement has deen infiltrated by misleaders and they only misrepresent construction photos as showing core columns when the photos actually show elevator guide rail support steel. You can tell it is guide rail support steel because butt plates are used to join the sections.

1166187.standard.jpg

Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did—managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 identifies a concrete core.

Finniston, Monty; Williams, Trevor; Bissell, Christopher, eds (1992). "Skyscraper". Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology. Oxford University Press. p. 322. ISBN 0-19-869138-6

August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. a structural engineer certified in 12 states identifies a concrete core at chapter 2.1.

This is why disclosure pursuant to title 42, § 2382 was completed.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.disclosure.html

No steel core columns here. This is a pic the misleaders refuse to display.

southcorestands.gif

They completely fail to show the core they believe existed with photos from 9-11. Did you know this is the only graphic depiction of the towers core from official sources in existence?

femacore.gif

Where are the diagonal braces? Did you know NIST did not have plans? guiliani took them in violation of law.

On message board free of agents of treason and mislead truth seekers, the concrete core is common knowledge.

10cpu9c.jpg

That poster was not aware of the lie the misleaders of the truth movement propagate. They became afraid when they realized what FEMA presents and denied that the fact of NIST not having the plans and being mislead by FEMA deprived 3,000 murder victims of due process and the rest of the nation of equal protection of law.

Last edited:
they are your paranoid delusions because you seem to think they say something other than what they say

Your text is null in the face of evidence.
This is an obvious concrete wall toppling into the empty core.

core_animation_75.gif

Leslie Robertson's description to Newsweek in the days after 9-11 is absolutely accurate, and the assertion of that is well supported.

All agent divot has is the social structure of the psyops and other agents of it.

Your text is so null that you've (nor have any) never tried to explain HOW the gypsum you assert this shows,

southcorestands.gif

survived the crash of hundreds of thousands of tons of heavy steel debris.

Forum List

Back