FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

So why didn't the agents post an image of the supposed steel core columns on 9-11?

Why?

WHY?

all your crap has already been debunked a million times. the only one that believes your stupid bullshit is you.:cuckoo:

everybody is just here fucking with you for being a complete fucking idiot and posting the same already debunked crap over and over again.

and you are too fucking stupid to realize it!! :lol:

Please lie again. Tell us that an image of this core on 9-11 has been posted.

femacore.gif

Then to prove you are lying fail to link to the image. Such cooperative traitors.

Please lie again. Tell us that an image of this core on 9-11 has been posted.

femacore.gif

Then to prove you are lying fail to link to the image. Such cooperative traitors.
its been posted too fucking many times as it is
if you weren't such a delusional retard you would have admitted it by now
doing it once again would be a wasted effort

agents always, and misleaders always, refer to the elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns". However, the total lack of diagonal bracing and the precense of "butt plates" joining vertical sections of steel together show the FEMA deception.

Locating the spire eliminates misrepresentation of steel outside the as being "core columns".

The spire. The first row of elevator guide rail support is adjacent and inside the concrete wall, sandwiching it.

The empty core, left of the core wall is easily seen.

The concrete wall lightly silhouettes the interior box columns outside the concrete. Floor beams connect them. Elevator guide rail support steel adjacent sandwiches the wall again.

The spire is outside the core area.

After the spire of structural steel and the concrete wall detonates under it (horizontal rebar), inside of it, the vertical rebar is seen.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhDZN0RFjw&feature=rec-exp_fresh+div-1f-46-HM[/ame]

I prove FEMA misrepresented the core structure to NIST, your words only cement your treason.

Butt plates and the abcense of diagonal braces prove that construction photos are misrepresented as showing "core columns" when they really show "elevator guide rail suppport steel."

panel_5.jpg

no, you actually prove they didnt
what you call butt plates, are side lugs and you show steel core columns
you NEVER show ANY concrete at any time
you are a delusional fucktard
seek out professional help

I prove FEMA misrepresented the core structure to NIST, your words only cement your treason.

the only thing you have proven is that you are a delusional moron. it was a steel core. its been proven to you over and over. you've been shown hundreds, if not thousands, of pictures of the actual steel core during construction, after construction and on 9/11. it is exactly as FEMA represents.

calling me guilty of treason and an agent only further proves how fucking insane you and your delusions are to the rest of the world.

... by the way, i am still waiting for you to file a lawsuit against me. :lol:

no, you actually prove they didnt
what you call butt plates, are side lugs and you show steel core columns
you NEVER show ANY concrete at any time
you are a delusional fucktard
seek out professional help

What you try to misrepresent as "side lugs" cover the entire top of the vertical steel. AND, there are no diagonal braces in the core. If there were, the strength to exist and be visible on 9-11 would make images of the supposed steel core columns available from 9-11.

panel_5.jpg

This is concrete. No steel columns protrude from the top where they would IF they existed. They did not.

southcorestands.gif

they do NOT "cover the entire top"
you lie again
you have been shown photos that prove that
yet you continue to use your fuzzy photos to back your claim

Forum List

Back