Female College Swimmers Fear to Speak out Against Bio-Male Beating Them

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
An anonymous member of the Penn women’s swim team recently spoke to media outlet OutKick regarding Lia Thomas, a trans woman who is competing on the women’s team this season after spending three seasons swimming as a male.

Thomas has set numerous Ivy League and Penn school records this season, including posting the nation’s top time in both the women’s 200 free (1:41.93) and 500 free (4:34.06) at Akron’s Zippy Invite last weekend.

. . .

“Pretty much everyone individually has spoken to our coaches about not liking this,” the Penn swimmer told OutKick. “Our coach (Mike Schnur) just really likes winning. He’s like most coaches. I think secretly everyone just knows it’s the wrong thing to do.

“When the whole team is together, we have to be like, ‘Oh my gosh, go Lia, that’s great, you’re amazing.’ It’s very fake,” she added.

I have nothing against transwomen. I'll call them she/her, no matter how unrealistic they look as women. But let them have their own bathrooms and their own sports teams, not "pwn" biological females in women's sports and not be allowed to put on a skirt and rape girls in the girls room.

Last edited:
What pisses me off about this isn't just the insanity of coddling mentally ill people. It's the idea that girls and young ladies are losing out on scholarships to college because of guys making these claims and leaving no CHANCE for the ladies to really compete. I say, every school that grants such scholarships needs to be liable to give one to a trans and another to the top competing biological female. Let's see how "woke" they are, then.

Fuck that call this bullshit out. If they keep their mouths shut it will just keep happening more and more and more.

Fuck that tranny. They want to have their little cosplay pretend play that's fine, but it's not societies job to help them with their fantasies.

I have nothing against transwomen. I'll call them she/her, no matter how unrealistic they look as women. But let them have their own bathrooms and their own sports teams, not "pwn" biological females in women's sports and not be allowed to put on a skirt and rape girls in the girls room.
I feel sorry for the (former) dude.

He's winning the races, and losing the war.

What pisses me off about this isn't just the insanity of coddling mentally ill people. It's the idea that girls and young ladies are losing out on scholarships to college because of guys making these claims and leaving no CHANCE for the ladies to really compete. I say, every school that grants such scholarships needs to be liable to give one to a trans and another to the top competing biological female. Let's see how "woke" they are, then.
Now THAT is some smart/out of the box thinking! :)

I feel sorry for the (former) dude.

He's winning the races, and losing the war.
How do we know he even gives a shit about any "war." He wants to win races, go the Olympics and get endorsement contracts from woke corporations.

I assume you mean the "war" for trans rights? I'd say they have won that one in spades.

It seems that no other rights are honored if they are perceived to interfere in the slightest with trans right.

How can he be proud of himself when he knows he’s competing against women?
Amen to this. And another thing, what is so bad about being somewhere in the middle to begin with anyway concerning how good you are at anything? Isn't the middle where the Lord was placed on his day of crucifixion? :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a middle child in her family)

P.S. To me, people should just be glad if they are not the worst at stuff.

At the very least there should be some sort of handicapping applied if you’re going to allow biological men compete against women.

The fact this country even takes these freaks seriously at all and allows a tiny handful of deviant faggots to frighten the society and legal structure into accepting these insane freak shows is clear proof there is no capacity at all for self-rule left in the middle classes any more.

The conservative bathroom obsession is weird

LOL

You think that's the weird part in all this? :auiqs.jpg:

1639186125964.png

Man...if I was old boy I would walk out in that swim meet with both balls hangin out each side of that girl's swimsuit.....unshaved.

"Y'all bitches ready to rock?!"

How do we know he even gives a shit about any "war." He wants to win races, go the Olympics and get endorsement contracts from woke corporations.

I assume you mean the "war" for trans rights? I'd say they have won that one in spades.

It seems that no other rights are honored if they are perceived to interfere in the slightest with trans right.
The war for trans rights, yes.

Big step back.

Forum List

Back