Female Trump Supporters Reveal The Harassment They Get For Their Political Views

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Female Trump Supporters Reveal The Harassment They Get For Their Political Views

Daily Caller's very own, Amber Athey, took to a Women for Trump rally to ask female Trump

ME: We know that the Left harasses conservatives in a fascist way in the streets and in places of business, so this video is no surprise.

Daily Caller's very own, Amber Athey, took to a Women for Trump rally to ask female Trump

ME: We know that the Left harasses conservatives in a fascist way in the streets and in places of business, so this video is no surprise.

This holds true for many Trump supporters, after all who wants to be yelled out of restaurants.

Last edited:

They don't look like the brightest bunch... or the slimmest.

what a bunch of snowflakes

71253598-snowflake-woman-an-outline-of-a-woman-with-pink-snowflakes-isolated-on-white.jpg

Is there such a thing as a brunette for Trump?

Or a real blonde?

My wife is a redhead and supports Trump.
She doesn't feel free to express views to her liberal coworkers who seem to have no problem voicing theirs as they are the majority in her clinic. CNN is on the television in the waiting room all day.

She doesn't feel free to express views to her liberal coworkers who seem to have no problem voicing theirs as they are the majority in her clinic. CNN is on the television in the waiting room all day.

That's a shame. I know how she feels though. At the local diner, a lot of times I keep my mouth shut because I know I'll be lectured straight through to dessert by some Trump supporter if I don't.

That's a shame. I know how she feels though. At the local diner, a lot of times I keep my mouth shut because I know I'll be lectured straight through to dessert by some Trump supporter if I don't.

Blowhards in both parties.
I rarely talk politics in public and really don't care to hear it.
Get all my venting done here.

Yeah, but the breakfast crowd at the diner .... it's a little different. The regulars, you know?

Yeah, but the breakfast crowd at the diner .... it's a little different. The regulars, you know?

Americans love Trump, don't they?

If you called the boys at the diner "lovers," they'd beat the shit out of you. But they support his ideas, yes.

My gawd. The struggles. THE STRUGGLES ARE REAL, PEOPLE!!!

He's kinda like Drano - cleans you out, but leaves you hollow inside.

not as much as vlad, the saudis or the NK piglet.....................

not as much as vlad, the saudis or the NK piglet.....................

Americans do not like those people. You would know if you were a bit more American. Maybe in your country...

His former Press Secretary was a brunette. His future daughter in law is a brunette. Hope Hicks is a brunette. Are you jealous?

hope-hicks-gty-jef-171107.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back