Female Trump Supporters Reveal The Harassment They Get For Their Political Views

Female Trump Supporters Reveal The Harassment They Get For Their Political Views

Daily Caller's very own, Amber Athey, took to a Women for Trump rally to ask female Trump

ME: We know that the Left harasses conservatives in a fascist way in the streets and in places of business, so this video is no surprise.

They don't look like the brightest bunch... or the slimmest.

Is there such a thing as a brunette for Trump?

We could probably find out in about 2 or 3 weeks. That's generally when it's time to get a touch up on roots. At least that's what I've read...........

The Left always talks about the War on Women. Look how they treat Conservative Women. They mock them, smear them, assault them. There is no war on all women. Just Conservative Women.

Daily Caller's very own, Amber Athey, took to a Women for Trump rally to ask female Trump

ME: We know that the Left harasses conservatives in a fascist way in the streets and in places of business, so this video is no surprise.

His former Press Secretary was a brunette. His future daughter in law is a brunette. Hope Hicks is a brunette. Are you jealous?

hope-hicks-gty-jef-171107.jpg

Grab him some PUSSY!

The Left always talks about the War on Women. Look how they treat Conservative Women. They mock them, smear them, assault them. There is no war on all women. Just Conservative Women.
I wonder what became of Poor Kirsten Neilsen who devised a policy to separate migrant children from their familes and send them in different directions so they'd never see one another ever again. The poor woman couldn't sit down in a restaurant for a quiet dinner with her family without being harassed. Shame.

I wonder what became of Poor Kirsten Neilsen who devised a policy to separate migrant children from their familes and send them in different directions so they'd never see one another ever again. The poor woman couldn't sit down in a restaurant for a quiet dinner with her family without being harassed. Shame.

You say Kirster Neilsen came up with it? Nah. There's plenty of blame to go around. Our immigration system is full of loopholes and other bullshit tricks that allow illegals entry into our nation.

Who’s Responsible for Separating Alien Kids From Their Parents? Many People, but Not Trump

My wife is a redhead and supports Trump.
She doesn't feel free to express views to her liberal coworkers who seem to have no problem voicing theirs as they are the majority in her clinic. CNN is on the television in the waiting room all day.
Guys have the same problem. I keep my mouth shut, but I VOTE.

Any woman that voted for the orange, she is telling the world that it is ok to be a wife cheater, you can grab womens pussy just because you famous, it is also ok to talk sexually about your baby daughter. 0 respect for these type of so called women.

Any woman that voted for the orange, she is telling the world that it is ok to be a wife cheater, you can grab womens pussy just because you famous, it is also ok to talk sexually about your baby daughter. 0 respect for these type of so called women.

Your rationalizations for being a bully, are noted and held against you.

Someday, people will fight back. YOu ready for that?

His former Press Secretary was a brunette. His future daughter in law is a brunette. Hope Hicks is a brunette. Are you jealous?

hope-hicks-gty-jef-171107.jpg

Grab him some PUSSY!

I bet that just burns your balls that it didn't ruin Trump. You just can't seem to get over it.

you got to make some people believe

I think of it as the end of The Matrix

You remember the end of The Matrix, when he’s starting to believe?

female Trump supporters BELIEVE!

Correct sir. Liberals are liars and hypocrites, and worse, every one of them

Forum List

Back