Female Vet Takes Action to Stop Protesters Defacing the Flag,Takes Cops to Arrest Her

Female Vet Takes Action to Stop Protesters Defacing the Flag Takes 4 Cops to Arrest Her Top Right News
When she saw a group of race-baiting “Black Lives Matter” protesters disrespecting our flag, she took matters into her own hands.
She didn’t let up even when the cops got involved.
Air Force veteran Michelle Manhart was arrested in Georgia after an altercation in which she took a flag from Valdosta State University protesters who were stepping on it, the Valdosta Daily Times reported.
Why policemen arrested this woman? Maybe she killed somebody? No! Maybe she stolen something? No!
She just protected the symbol of our country!
Absurd story. What do you think?

Sign of the times. If it was a rainbow flag they were desecrating the cops would have arrested the protesters.

They have the right to protest and to burn and stomp on the flag, that is protected speech held up by the Supreme Court. She stole property and disrupted a protest which is against the law. I don't see the problem here.

Good thing ol' Hossfly didn't have hold of that flagstaff. I would have punched it right through one of those cop's eyes.

Whatever bitch, your old ass would have lost your balance and broke your back tryin' to grab the flag

I might mention that from September 1966 until the Vietnam war was over, whenever I was driving alone I would be on the lookout for flag desecraters. It's lucky I never witnessed any because I would have driven into the crowd, then backed up to get any I missed. I have a personal interest in Old Glory. As for falling down I have a HurryCane and that thing outscores a Louisville Slugger every time. And, I have many friends in Rolling Thunder who ride around looking for these creeps. Did you think they were just showing off their bikes and making noise? Think again.

And if you use your car or your cane to attack peaceful protesters, one of them can legally shoot you.

That you think you can ignore the US Constitution and willfully ignore private property laws, just because you get mad, is a sign of personal issues.

I find it pathetic when other vets attempt to use our vet status as a way to draw attention to themselves, or as an attempt to generate an immediate increase in respect by those who feel none towards them, or as an attempt to turn the tide of an argument and/ or to excuse obvious weakness.

Good thing ol' Hossfly didn't have hold of that flagstaff. I would have punched it right through one of those cop's eyes.

Whatever bitch, your old ass would have lost your balance and broke your back tryin' to grab the flag

I might mention that from September 1966 until the Vietnam war was over, whenever I was driving alone I would be on the lookout for flag desecraters. It's lucky I never witnessed any because I would have driven into the crowd, then backed up to get any I missed. I have a personal interest in Old Glory. As for falling down I have a HurryCane and that thing outscores a Louisville Slugger every time. And, I have many friends in Rolling Thunder who ride around looking for these creeps. Did you think they were just showing off their bikes and making noise? Think again.

And if you use your car or your cane to attack peaceful protesters, one of them can legally shoot you.

That you think you can ignore the US Constitution and willfully ignore private property laws, just because you get mad, is a sign of personal issues.
Hell yes. And I'm packin' heat too. Glock 17. You see, that's my flag and I make it personal.

I find it pathetic when other vets attempt to use our vet status as a way to draw attention to themselves, or as an attempt to generate an immediate increase in respect by those who feel none towards them, or as an attempt to turn the tide of an argument and/ or to excuse obvious weakness.

WTF is that supposed to mean? No one is looking for sympathy or respect. It is obvious that those pitiful creatures have no respect for the flag and you puking liberals are on their side. It's also obvious none of your breed has any respect for it either and that makes you more sorrier than that ill bred trash. .

FYI...Hoss didn't need to use his vet status and experiences to garner respect from me...he already had it.

Female Vet Takes Action to Stop Protesters Defacing the Flag Takes 4 Cops to Arrest Her Top Right News
When she saw a group of race-baiting “Black Lives Matter” protesters disrespecting our flag, she took matters into her own hands.
She didn’t let up even when the cops got involved.
Air Force veteran Michelle Manhart was arrested in Georgia after an altercation in which she took a flag from Valdosta State University protesters who were stepping on it, the Valdosta Daily Times reported.
Why policemen arrested this woman? Maybe she killed somebody? No! Maybe she stolen something? No!
She just protected the symbol of our country!
Absurd story. What do you think?
Fucking cops!!!!!!!!!

This lady is insane, fuck patriotism and nationalism, I'd spit on the flag any day.

Hell yes. And I'm packin' heat too. Glock 17. You see, that's my flag and I make it personal.

This comin' from a guy who can't even ride a bike. Whatcha gonna do, pull a drive by in a wheelchair? LMAO

She is a beautiful woman (model for Playboy), a veteran, and she wasn't afraid to do what she believes is right. She also knew how to make it very tough for those cops to restrain her. I believe she will not hesitate to do this again. I wonder how all this would have gone down were she not so savvy and attractive. She was surrounded by cops who were making sure nothing would harm her. It's a far cry from all the brutality we are seeing out of cops. She didn't go after the protestors for protesting - it was all about the American flag. Had there been a couple of veterans such as Hossfly come up on this scenario there could have been plenty to watch on the news.

No, it is not your flag. It belongs to the person who purchased the flag. The nation it symbolizes is yours and mine and every other citizen's. But the flag is just a symbol of that nation. That you think a cloth symbol is more important than human lives is pretty sad. That you think you get to pick and choose which bits of the US Constitution you follow and which can be ignored shows a lack of patriotism.

Last edited:
She is a beautiful woman (model for Playboy), a veteran, and she wasn't afraid to do what she believes is right. She also knew how to make it very tough for those cops to restrain her. I believe she will not hesitate to do this again. I wonder how all this would have gone down were she not so savvy and attractive. She was surrounded by cops who were making sure nothing would harm her. It's a far cry from all the brutality we are seeing out of cops. She didn't go after the protestors for protesting - it was all about the American flag. Had there been a couple of veterans such as Hossfly come up on this scenario there could have been plenty to watch on the news.
Why didn't the cops kill her for resisting arrest?

This comin' from a guy who can't even ride a bike. Whatcha gonna do, pull a drive by in a wheelchair? LMAO

Harley Hog, heathen. Doctors orders no riding. But then, he ain't around all the time.

No, it is not your flag. It belongs to the person who purchased the flag. The nation is symbolizes is yours and mine and every other citizen's. But the flag is just a symbol of that nation. That you think a cloth symbol is more important than human lives is pretty sad. That you think you get to pick and choose which bits of the US Constitution you follow and which can be ignored shows a lack of patriotism.
I don't pick and choose anything of the kind. And you're right, I'm not a patriot. The patriots died in battle to give smutty scum the right to shit on the flag and for other creepy assholes to defend the scum.

Forum List

Back