Females who are devoted Fox watchers are Stepford Wives of a sort

women are objects on that network and it was merely reinforced w/ the revelation that Ailes had a casting couch
So your objectifying the women on FOX News based on their looks is acceptable, how?

So your objectifying the women on FOX News based on their looks is acceptable, how?

These women's looks are their only marketable work talent, and they know it, so what's the problem?

These women's looks are their only marketable work talent, and they know it, so what's the problem?
The problem lies in those who accuse FOX of objectifying women while doing it themselves.
whatever you hasve to tell yourself idiot. I get my news from hourly RADIO news updates. I don't watch tv

women are objects on that network and it was merely reinforced w/ the revelation that Ailes had a casting couch
"you're"? Is English your 1st language?

That's very interesting, and quite humorous. Don't worry, I'm laughing at you, not with you.

I don't, and never have watched Fox dum dum
Let's see...

rw females never stopped to wonder why all the females were blonde w/ big hooters? Stepford wives

You are objectifying the women on FOX News based on their looks.

The problem lies in those who accuse FOX of objectifying women while doing it themselves.
whatever you hasve to tell yourself idiot. I get my news from hourly RADIO news updates. I don't watch tv
Wow, now you're trying to insult me, and failing miserably. This just keeps getting better.

That's very interesting, and quite humorous. Don't worry, I'm laughing at you, not with you.

Let's see...

rw females never stopped to wonder why all the females were blonde w/ big hooters? Stepford wives

You really aren't that bright. I don't do the casting there hon. See how that works.

Someone befriend hadit. She's nipping at my heels like a puppy

Let the liberal leftist women continue their pot belly growing competitions. They need Fox News so that they can assess how far they come ... in size.

Let's see...

You really aren't that bright. I don't do the casting there hon. See how that works.
You are talking about them solely in terms of their looks. That's as objectifying as the Miss America pageant.

RW, LW, anything else.... Women's place is to be the best individual they can be, for themselves and for their loved ones

On that we will have to disagree. I am strongly of the belief that there is a place for everyone in society and that society only runs smoothly when everyone is in their proper place.

ummm..... precisely my point you moran!!!:banghead:
Wow, a misspelled insult. When will wonders cease. Now, stop objectifying women. It makes you look bad.
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you're a rw female. Single as well. Amiright?
No. You are not. Attempting to stereotype, are we? Now, the real question is why you are attempting to make this about me when we were discussing the way people objectify women who make their living in the public eye, in this case by being talking heads in the news. Is it because you were becoming uncomfortable and felt that your position was exceedingly weak?

Forum List

Back