Fentanyl is a good thing.

I'm smarter than you obviously, you can't even write a coherent response. You think Trump tweets are the greatest threat to America and you call me dumb.
I never said Trump tweets are the greatest threat to America. So, if you're just going to lie, don't waste my time.

Thats an interesting way of looking at it

But as Quasar44 points out the Americans who die are being replaced by shoeless peasants and criminals from mexico
They'll clog up our schools and hospitals but aren't likely to die from fentanyl.

fentanyl is 40 times more potent than heroin. let me say that again: fentanyl is 40 times more potent than heroin.

2mg of fentanyl can kill a person. a drug dealer who sells 400g Of fentanyl can kill 200,000 people, the population of Shrevesport, Louisiana, and only get 10 years in prison. forget drug addiction, this thing kills instantly

shame on whoever started this thread.

I see your point ,, but its a pretty morbid way to look at it,,

some of these people never commit a crime beyond the drug use and deserve sympathy not what youre giving them,,,

in my eyes youre a worse person than they are,,
I look at the big picture. Drug use results in catastrophic damage to society, economies, even whole countries. Civilization itself is in grave danger because of drug use. I have little sympathy for addicts and recreational drug users who die from their habit. :mad:

I look at the big picture. Drug use results in catastrophic damage to society, economies, even whole countries. Civilization itself is in grave danger because of drug use. I have little sympathy for addicts and recreational drug users who die from their habit. :mad:
like I said,, I consider you a worse person than them,,,

youre basically sub human,,

Both heroin and fentanyl are opioids. But fentanyl is about 50 times stronger and is widely used by cancer patients to relieve pain.

Now what we are seeing on the street is carfentanil. It's about 100 times stronger than fentanyl and is used in tranquilizer darts to anesthetize elephants, hippopotamus and rhinoceros.
Then you won
Both heroin and fentanyl are opioids. But fentanyl is about 50 times stronger and is widely used by cancer patients to relieve pain.

Now what we are seeing on the street is carfentanil. It's about 100 times stronger than fentanyl and is used in tranquilizer darts to anesthetize elephants, hippopotamus and rhinoceros.
You fail to make the Biden-Hynansky connection to opioids, which is also a Ukrainian connection to opioids, thus by default to make Ukraine look lily-white as a major drug-trafficking hub for Europe. We see you try to deflect xylazine away from its first use on animals (WHO Bulletin) by calling it carfentanyl, thus glossing over Hunter Biden's investment in Metabiota, who like the WHO, has used xylazine to obtain virus samples from the downed animals, samples that include coronaviruses.

I believe you lack empathy and compassion, like many typical 'I got mine, fuck everyone else's boomer magaturds. Just riding the line of sociopathy until death.

I believe you lack empathy and compassion, like many typical 'I got mine, fuck everyone else's boomer magaturds. Just riding the line of sociopathy until death.
True that I got mine and want others to do the same. However, you don't get there by being a drug addict, and making me pay to keep you alive. At some point we gotta cut you loose.

Forum List

Back