Fentanyl is a good thing.

I agree. I think everyone deserves to have a right to do what ever the fuck they wish to their bodies....Freedom baby.
100%predictable .
Allow adults to wreck other people's lives and commit abuse on their children .
Great .

My only nightmare -- to meet a huge morbidly obese porker who is heavily tattooed and high on drugs .
Shoot them on the spot-- in the spirit of keeping the country tidy and clear of dog shit.

You need to look a little deeper into the stats to see the wide range of citizens being poisoned by Fentanyl. This is not Heroin, it is a fast acting poison.
Both heroin and fentanyl are opioids. But fentanyl is about 50 times stronger and is widely used by cancer patients to relieve pain.

Now what we are seeing on the street is carfentanil. It's about 100 times stronger than fentanyl and is used in tranquilizer darts to anesthetize elephants, hippopotamus and rhinoceros.

The irony of drug use is that the users seek to escape the very reality that they have created for themselves. And many are successful beyond their wildest dreams. Their deaths also serve to reduce the grim reality of a nation of drug users.

The introduction of fentanyl is a declaration of war on America by China and the cartels and should be treated as such.

You need to look a little deeper into the stats to see the wide range of citizens being poisoned by Fentanyl. This is not Heroin, it is a fast acting poison.
Users understand the risks, but don't believe that they are at risk. Oops.

It's cleaning out our drug users, over 200,000 in the past two years alone. :cool:
200,000?

Why are we even talking about this?

What we have to focus on is getting rid of that evil black rifle...

Look at the carnage it hath wrought...

Screenshot_20230511-081541-735.png

At least like half of that was probably AR15s and stuff.

You need to get your priorities straight.

P.S. We're going after hands and feet next!

Last edited:
If we had real media that reported on news that was important to the American people, every single person would know what we know about Fentanyl. But instead they cover politics politics politics politics politics ad nauseum.
You act as if you don't have free will. Or a filter. Don't lump the rest of us into your delusion.

Those scoring f don't really know whether Hunter's xylazine is contaminating it or not.

What "delusion" might that be? That Fentanyl is a fast acting poison killing dozens of Americans per day? Your vague jab at me makes no sense. In other words, it was a typical Liberal non-response.
Yes, because you don't understand my comment, it's a 'liberal non-response'. Maybe you're just fucking dumb. I understand fentanyl exists and that it's a dangerous substance. That has absolutely nothing to do with how 'the media' portrays it. Try sticking to your own topic, dummy.

Yes, because you don't understand my comment, it's a 'liberal non-response'. Maybe you're just fucking dumb. I understand fentanyl exists and that it's a dangerous substance. That has absolutely nothing to do with how 'the media' portrays it. Try sticking to your own topic, dummy.
I'm smarter than you obviously, you can't even write a coherent response. You think Trump tweets are the greatest threat to America and you call me dumb.

Forum List

Back