Fentanyl is a good thing.

I'm still angry that my brother drank himself to death.
me too,, he died last yr,,
what sucks is he tried and ended up getting both feet cut off and died three yrs after getting clean and meeting a good women,,,

what if I said I was glad he died??
would that upset you??

whats that got to do with it???

have you ever considered helping or supporting people that will??
There are consequences of drug use that go far beyond the individual's rights.

I support many charities that are more worthy than drug treatment.

There are consequences of drug use that go far beyond the individual's rights.

I support many charities that are more worthy than drug treatment.
yes there are,, doesnt mean you cheer for death,,,

what you you say if I said I was glad your brother was dead??

are you glad he dead??

You mean violence, or neglect? Which kind do you prefer?
I believe in forced rehabilitation for drug addicts, and for users as we catch them. That would solve several problems.

I have no problem with feeling empathy as long as it doesn't derail effective treatment efforts. Drug addicts are first and foremost criminals (willingly supporting the largest criminal enterprise on earth), and victims only secondarily, and should be treated as such.

Last edited:
Drugs are good if you need them. I am sorry but sometimes people are in pain and need the help...Even if it is a little bit dangerous.

the title and OP of this thread,,
I didn't find 'glad' among the synonyms for 'good'. In fact, they add weight and clarity to my title.

Last edited:
I didn't find 'glad' among the synonyms for 'good'.
great another word game playing idiot,,,

I also said youre cheering it,,,

your thoughts on the subject are very clear

great another word game playing idiot,,,

I also said youre cheering it,,,

your thoughts on the subject are very clear
I didn't compose that list, but many of them fit my thoughts perfectly. ;)

Did you not notice that the emoji in my OP was not a 'happy' face? It was "cool", as in I know something you don't.

Then you won

You fail to make the Biden-Hynansky connection to opioids, which is also a Ukrainian connection to opioids, thus by default to make Ukraine look lily-white as a major drug-trafficking hub for Europe. We see you try to deflect xylazine away from its first use on animals (WHO Bulletin) by calling it carfentanyl, thus glossing over Hunter Biden's investment in Metabiota, who like the WHO, has used xylazine to obtain virus samples from the downed animals, samples that include coronaviruses.
:cuckoo:

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Both heroin and fentanyl are opioids. But fentanyl is about 50 times stronger and is widely used by cancer patients to relieve pain.

Now what we are seeing on the street is carfentanil. It's about 100 times stronger than fentanyl and is used in tranquilizer darts to anesthetize elephants, hippopotamus and rhinoceros.
New on me . Let Mortuary know .
And Moon Fart .

New on me . Let Mortuary know .
And Moon Fart .
Our Enemies Within Portray These Punks As "Victims"

If the rulers were competent and caring, they would poison the drug supply. Intentionally killing those public enemies is no more immoral than any other defensive military action.

Even let drug dealers go free if they agree to poison their customers.

And no re-hab. Let those strung-out losers wander the streets while still alive, showing kids what miserable trash they will become if they use this excuse for not having the guts to face real life and deal with it in a manly way.

Forum List

Back