Fentanyl is a good thing.

I have to be a drug addict to empathize about drug addiction? Are you five?
Time for empathy is long over. People who deal with addicts long enough lose their empathy. Civilization can't afford widespread drug use and addiction. Time for action is overdue.

Last edited:
whats that got to do with the price of rice in china???

you fuckers alway go with stupid personal shit when you get caught being an ass,,,
It was a simple question. Drug users and dealers defend drug use. People who see the damage don't.

Last edited:
The only basis for law is to protect the rights of individuals from abuse by others.
And the War on Drugs does not do that, but illegally proscribes what people are allowed to do to themselves.
That can never be legal, and the whole war on drugs is criminal.
It is the war on drugs that causes the most death and crime.
It even is the cause of most shootings, since it leads to large amounts of cash, thefts, turf wars, etc.
The government is just using it as an excuse for extortion.

You started the personal shit, not me.
based on youre exact words,,,,

maybe I have family members that got addicted because the government pumped them full of morphine while in vietnam and died from it,, and have brothers that got addicted and permanently fucked up their lives because the dems and repubs allowed this to happen???

but feel free to say how much you enjoy other people dying,,,

People have the right to take drugs if they want.
I do not think it is a good idea to tamper with natural things, but that is an individual right.
Do others have an obligation to deal with the mess they create?

Forum List

Back