Ferguson Gang Leader: “Eric Holder Paid Us To Start Riots”

Shouldn't this be under conspiracy theories?

Yes, or fairy tales.
Funny how things didn't get hot till Al Sharpton and Eric Holder got involved. Same exact thing happened before the 2012 election. It's called "Getting out the black vote".

Get all of the blacks worked up and they'll show up on election day.

namvet said:

This shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone.

What shouldn't be a surprise to anyone is that the OP and so many other USMB rightists are so ignorant, hateful, stupid, and partisan as to believe such moronic tripe.

What's even more amazing is that someone can be so stupid that they can't even figure out how to use the quote feature.

lol, and then he post how it's rightists who are so (ignorant, hateful and STOOOPID)
you can only shake your head and laugh in their face at someone like that

Yes, or fairy tales.
Funny how things didn't get hot till Al Sharpton and Eric Holder got involved. Same exact thing happened before the 2012 election. It's called "Getting out the black vote".

Opposed to What will cause whites to show up on election day?

Did Holder pay by cash, check, credit card or bitcoins?

Yes, or fairy tales.

Weed.

Yes, or fairy tales.

Weed.

Must have had a truckload.:wink_2:

Yes, or fairy tales.

Except that isn't true at all. The Brown/Wilson incident happened on 8/9 and the rioting started on 8/10 before either Sharpton or Holder arrived.

I'm calling BS on this one.
That's what they hope for. The more outrageous the act the less believable it becomes. Who would have thought these DoJ folks would sell military grade weapons to drug cartels in Mexico. Nobody felt the IRS would harass conservative groups. Strange how the Pentagon supplies military hardware to the Ferguson police and all of the sudden it becomes an issue.

This stuff doesn't happen by accident. I find it hard to believe Holder paid some of the rioters but then again after what they're doing everywhere else, I wouldn't put it past them.

Yes, or fairy tales.

Except that isn't true at all. The Brown/Wilson incident happened on 8/9 and the rioting started on 8/10 before either Sharpton or Holder arrived.
Sharpton was there early. I think he and Eric Holder turned what was an isolated incident into a community and then a national crisis. I don't think it would have lasted this long if they hadn't stuck their noses into it. Sharpton is still talking about starting a nationwide movement.

conservativebytelogo_large.png

Is any rational conservative going to byte on this one?

Is any rational liberal going to byte on this one?

no such thing as a rational libtard

MSNBC-logo-SC.jpg

How unbelievable someone gave you a red X just for posting this?
mods might look into this abuse
Red X's are "abusive"? I thought conservatives were made of sterner stuff.

MSNBC-logo-SC.jpg

They are, but only when they are giving out red X's, cuz that shit is powerful!!
But if a lib gives them a red X, then that is like a nukular explowshun.

But what this all has to do with the OP mystifies me.

I see an OP title that insinuates that AG Eric Holder paid black people to start the Ferguson riots.

However, I see no evidence to back this OP claim up.

Yes, or fairy tales.

Meaning what?

MSNBC-logo-SC.jpg

They are, but only when they are giving out red X's, cuz that shit is powerful!!

I see an OP title that insinuates that AG Eric Holder paid black people to start the Ferguson riots.

You probably never will. Even if you do, the administration will paint any proof as politically motivated, and must be dismissed.

I thinks it's pretty clear these folks think they can get away with murder. Nothing seems to phase them. I wish they worked this hard defending this nation and trying to improve the economy along with fostering peace and tranquility. Instead they takes sides against the cops with a known felon.

u

MSNBC-logo-SC.jpg

Nice, going around just negging posts. Real classy.

Enjoy your red x biatch.

MSNBC-logo-SC.jpg

You probably never will. Even if you do, the administration will paint any proof as politically motivated, and must be dismissed.

I thinks it's pretty clear these folks think they can get away with murder. Nothing seems to phase them. I wish they worked this hard defending this nation and trying to improve the economy along with fostering peace and tranquility. Instead they takes sides against the cops with a known felon.

Not true. Hard evidence is hard evidence. But this thread is based on nothing more than hearsay. We are better than that as a people, I would hope.

I am quite sure that something with the IRS is very fishy. Emails don't just disappear like that, but again, evidence is needed.

Were hard, irrefutable evidence to appear that the AG of the USA, Eric Holder, paid for black people to demonstrate in Ferguson, I would call for his resignation, for that would be a true violation of his oath of office.

Im not going to read all the pages so far, has anyone on the left who tried to pretend they are so smart yet pointed out this is (SATIRE)?

Forum List

Back