Ferguson Is A Crisis Manufactured Entirely By The Obama White House

If they are, they are.

I'll continue to hold a mirror up the face of the PC Police until they stop victimizing and dividing people.

Fortunately, I don't require your approval.

Yes, guy, please go ahead and fear this imaginary threat to your comfortable bigotries.

Heaven forbid anyone judge your behavior.

I'm certainly bigoted against the PC Police, yes, for the terrible damage they cause.

Since you follow my posts so closely, you know quite well that whenever I mention American Blacks it is in their defense.

Judge away, it happens here all the time. I just don't need your approval.

Idiotic. Obama was taking heat last week for ignoring it, now this week he is the master mind behind it. Society is to blame for waiting until there are riots to take notice of a slow, silent crisis that has been festering for years if not decades. No one gives a fuck if the cops can beat and shoot people arbitrarily and get away with it but let a brick get thrown through a storefront window and people lose their fucking mind.
The dirty little secret in this is the only problem here is blacks are being conditioned to hate authority and hate whites.

Then again it's not that much of a secret.
Do you think this is something new just because it is in the news? I have news for you, black people have never trusted cops or people in authority for good reason.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AND.., exactly what is that "good reason" ?

:lmao:

I'm certainly bigoted against the PC Police, yes, for the terrible damage they cause.

Since you follow my posts so closely, you know quite well that whenever I mention American Blacks it is in their defense.

No, but you certainly whine about it constantly enough.

I think the problem is you want to be seen as non-partisan and intellectual... and folks just aren't buying it.

20141202_obama1_0.jpg

Idiotic. Obama was taking heat last week for ignoring it, now this week he is the master mind behind it. Society is to blame for waiting until there are riots to take notice of a slow, silent crisis that has been festering for years if not decades. No one gives a fuck if the cops can beat and shoot people arbitrarily and get away with it but let a brick get thrown through a storefront window and people lose their fucking mind.
The dirty little secret in this is the only problem here is blacks are being conditioned to hate authority and hate whites.

Then again it's not that much of a secret.
Do you think this is something new just because it is in the news? I have news for you, black people have never trusted cops or people in authority for good reason.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AND.., exactly what is that "good reason" ?

Another one who only sees black people on TV.

You don't change one thing by looting and burning the stores.

Oh, I don't think they're trying to "change" or improve anything.

again, Mac, I'd be more impressed if you challenged some of the racists here rather than constantly whine about the "PC" police.

Nothing worse than a poster who pretends to be in the middle but in reality he's 80-20 on the right.
Could it be because the truth in the issue isn't 50-50?

Pay attention to what is really happening-----------------------THINK.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
awwwww...., come on man !
do you really expect libercrats to "THINK" ?

all their miserable lives they have been conditioned to "FEEEEEEEEL" :up:

if a libercrat were to actually put serious thought to work, their heads would explode.

1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

No, but you certainly whine about it constantly enough.

I think the problem is you want to be seen as non-partisan and intellectual... and folks just aren't buying it.

And again, I don't care.

I do notice how closely you folks follow my posts, and often you folks need to make things personal with me, and I find that to be a very good sign.

If you're concerned about your reputation on an internet message board, well, I'll just leave that one alone.

When Al Sharpton's friend B. Hussein Obama sent his fellow racist Holder into Ferguson, it was obvious that the WH was orchestrating a deliberate disaster! Only an idiot would deny this truth!

And again, I don't care.

I do notice how closely you folks follow my posts, and often you folks need to make things personal with me, and I find that to be a very good sign.

If you're concerned about your reputation on an internet message board, well, I'll just leave that one alone.

We follow your posts because it's always fun to watch a pathology at work.

Somehow, you think that these "PC" Police are out to get you.

Reality, most of us self-censor and self-filter. Long before anyone called it "PC".

Which is Benghazi and which is Ferguson?
ferguson_riots_nov._25_2014_kaf.jpg

ferguson.jpg

o-BENGHAZI-ATTACK-facebook.jpg
benghazi-attack-2012.jpg
Ferguson-Riots1-665x385.jpg
US%20NEWS%20MISSOURI-POLICE-SHOOTING%2019%20SL

74221-004-91614A05.jpg

Violence of any kind is wrong. However, McVeigh wasn't the rightwinger you have been led to believe. He was actually an anti-government anarchist which makes him a bit of a leftist. He was also a nut-case that was bounced out of Special Forces Selection because he failed his psychological evaluation. Just because he was a vet doesn't mean he was a Republican. Witnesses said that some Middle-Eastern guys were seen hanging around with him. He would be a perfect candidate for ISIS today if he was still around. It was rumored that he was quickly executed to shut him up. Normally an execution goes through decades of appeals. Not in his case. Only 4 years.

Last edited:
And again, I don't care.

We follow your posts because it's always fun to watch a pathology at work.

Somehow, you think that these "PC" Police are out to get you.

Reality, most of us self-censor and self-filter. Long before anyone called it "PC".

I'd like you to point out one (1) time where I said the PC Police are out to get me.

I wish you could just be honest, Joe, I'd bet we could have some interesting conversations, both in agreement and disagreement.

I hate to see how they are dividing this country and victimizing American Blacks, and I'm going to keep it up.

When Al Sharpton's friend B. Hussein Obama sent his fellow racist Holder into Ferguson, it was obvious that the WH was orchestrating a deliberate disaster! Only an idiot would deny this truth!

Yeah, none of those people were actualy upset about an unarmed man being shot in the middle of street.

Come on Joe....just admit it....you believe any white cop who shoots and kills a black man is automatically guilty of murder.

The facts and circumstances matter not to you.

Violence of any kind is wrong. However, McVeigh wasn't the rightwinger you have been led to believe. He was actually an anti-government anarchist which makes him a bit of a leftist. He was also a nut-case that was bounced out of Special Forces Selection because he failed his psychological evaluation. Just because he was a vet doesn't mean he was a Republican. Witnesses said that some Middle-Eastern guys were seen hanging around with him. He would be a perfect candidate for ISIS today if he was still around. It was rumored that he was quickly executed to shut him up. Normally an execution goes through decades of appeals. Not in his case. Only 4 years.

Since every SF Guy I ever met was a few tacos short of combination platter, I'm not sure how being crazy was a downside.

No, what made him a Republican was that he was registered as a Republican in NY. and he was a card-carrying member of the NRA. And he was kind of a racist.

As for those mysterious "Middle Eastern guys", amazingly, they never caught those guys.

Come on Joe....just admit it....you believe any white cop who shoots and kills a black man is automatically guilty of murder.

Well, no, but I can totally understand why you don't want to argue the facts of THIS case.

If you can find another case of a black man being killed by a white cop where i blamed the White cop, please let me know.

Now, I do see as troubling the militarization of the police, cases where a flash grenade was thrown into a playpen with a 1 year old in it or a 12 year old child being shot because he had a BB gun.

I'd like you to point out one (1) time where I said the PC Police are out to get me.

I wish you could just be honest, Joe, I'd bet we could have some interesting conversations, both in agreement and disagreement.

I hate to see how they are dividing this country and victimizing American Blacks, and I'm going to keep it up.

Guy, you seem to think that Blacks wouldn't notice the symptomatic racism in his society if the PC Police weren't pointing it out.

It's really a kind of weird paranoia. LIke those nutters who think the LIzard People secretly control our government.

reptoid.jpg

Well, no, but I can totally understand why you don't want to argue the facts of THIS case.

If you can find another case of a black man being killed by a white cop where i blamed the White cop, please let me know.

Now, I do see as troubling the militarization of the police, cases where a flash grenade was thrown into a playpen with a 1 year old in it or a 12 year old child being shot because he had a BB gun.

Joe you have ignored the facts of the Brown case. It is the most clear cut case of a cop defending himself from a criminal intent on murder.

You will get no argument from me about the heinous actions of police and the militarization of them. But this is a consequence of unlimited government you so love.

Forum List

Back