Ferguson Protesters: “Our Brothers Need to Break Some Cracker Skulls,” and “Kill the White Crackers”

Busted again....gains whites had from 350 years of white AA
And you now state I had nothing to do with previous policy...
So tell me oh great one, which white people are we talking about who should "give up the gains" they've made?
I don't "hate" AA. I always thought in theory it was a good idea. But when it became a political tool in the hands of ambitious elected office holders, it became a bludgeon.
AA was being used to promote a political agenda.
And how in the hell can anyone living today fight that which happened in past?

Busted again? What is it you think you are catching me in? :lol:

You personally dont have any power or relevance. i'm talking about the racist system that is in place and owned by whites in general. When I say "you" dont get confused. I dont know you. I'm talking about whites in general. Stop whining about AA if you are not going to give reparations. Especially since white women benefit the most from it. If you thought AA was a good idea in theory what were your reasons for it? Thats not consistent with your denial whites benefited from 350 years of white AA. You can fight what happened in the past by teaching the feral members of your race to shut up when a Black man is explaining how life is for a Black man. If you want true discussion you need to curb your dogs. There cant be any peace until there is understanding.

You dont have to refer to me as great one. I'm not that full of myself.
Ahh, come on now.....Don't try the "hey it wasn't me" nonsense.
Power or relevance? HUH?
Here's a newsflash...That racist system you claim to exist, doesn't.
"Stop whining about AA if you are not going to give reparations....
OK, reparations....FUCKING forget it. Not gonna happen. and no one owes you a God Damned thing.
Now, show me where I whined about AA...Classic.
In theory, AA could have been a wonderful program that LIFTED those into jobs and classrooms that normally would not have been in them.
The practice by which AA was implemented was flawed in that instead of opening doors for the target audience, closed doors for those who were qualified to be in them. At that point AA was changed to a quota system for political purposes.
The Bakke case at U Cal Davis is a perfect example. Bakke argued he as a qualified candidate for a seat in the University was excluded based on a quota system that allowed not for a certain number of shall we say "disadvantaged" candidates, but in fact excluded whites once a certain number of white students was attained.
The University argued ( unsuccessfully) that the goal of their admittance policy was to achieve a representative number of each demographic group in the State of California. A nearly impossible task BTW, however that was not the purpose of any AA meaning. The purpose was to include. AA together with the university's admittance policy was used to exclude those who were not members of the protected classes. The California State Supreme Court struck down the law permitting racial quotas and set asides. The ruling was made deliberately narrow as to apply only to the U of California system.
This is representative of my objection to AA.
Another example.
A friend with which I grew up applied to the U of Pennsylvania. An Ivy league school. In his original application he neglected to reveal that he had a 1/8th Hispanic heritage. He reapplied with the corrected information and was subsequently accepted.
And finally, another friend of mine whop was originally hired into the Steamfitters union in New York City. Once he worked for a mandated period of time, he was told to go to the union office to apply for his "book". He found out that because of a union policy that the apprentice program was under AA and at that time the quota for Whites was filled.
He had to wait almost a year before a slot opened.
Any normal person would see this as alarming and unjust.
I see nothing alarming or unjust about any of your examples so I must not be normal. Whites had AA for 350 years with no quotas. How do you suppose the inequities are going to be rectified unless you either implement AA and disadvantage some whites or pay reparations? I'd really like to hear your theory on how that stolen time can be handed back to Black and other people of color here in the US to build the legacies that whites had 350 years to do..
First lets get off the 350 years nonsense. Narrow it down to the beginning of the industrial revolution, shall we?
These made up numbers to be used in cheap arguments and 10 second political soundbites and other "whine fests" are boring. And untrue..
Now, the problem is these programs go after the wrong people. Those that prevented equality are no longer with us. Those living in the present have committed no crime. They have no ties to them. This idea of reparations and racial set asides is illogical and unjust.
Your response "I see nothing unjust" is not a genuine response. It is one of anger and hate,. You are pissed off at white people. You have a chip on your shoulder. You cheer lead for things such as AA because you see them being used to "get even" and here is the statement YOU made which confirms that. "How do you suppose the inequities are going to be rectified unless you either implement AA and disadvantage some whites or pay reparations?" ..Yeah well it doesn't work that way.
Let's just say for a moment there was a court which would have to be not of this planet made a ruling that black people were to be given ( I love that one..."GIMME") money for reparations....Who do you think would implement such a thing? Who would be put in charge of collecting it? And who would pay it? If you think you are going to somehow be handed a "white people check", you're living in a fucking parallel universe. First, it would NEVER happen. Second if it did, well I'd not want to be the one who makes that announcement.
Your side has played it's last hand on this issue. In places all over the country racial quotas are being struck down by the courts. Even in democrat thick blue states.
The inequities are gone. Go to any city government employment office. Government employment is THE place for racial quotas. Even labor unions have them. slowly these are being dropped as time passes because they are no longer needed.
Your argument is specious at best. Illogical to its core.
Here you are claiming to be a success in business and you are miserable. I cannot feature that.
Despite your plea to disregard the 350 years we simply cannot do this just because it makes you uncomfortable. We have to deal with facts and I am actually being conservative in my numbers. Your contention that AA "goes after" the wrong people is a reflection of your insecurity. AA is not meant to "go after" anyone. It is designed to correct the current inequities and the head start gifted to white males due to the 350 years of white AA. The fact that you feel threatened about current AA confirms my suspicion that you are a low wage earner that would be affected by AA and therefore you would dearly love to see it die so you can continue having a head start since you are not intelligent or hardworking enough to succeed on your own.

In regards to reparations, we need only look at the cases of reparations that have occurred already in the US. The same people responsible for organizing those cases or a future case are already in place. Even if they were not in place inconvenience is not a tenable argument against reparations. If we can use our tax money for an over bloated military we can send out back wages to the descendants of slaves. Your argument is puerile in nature befitting someone of a simplistic and whiny outlook on life.

Says the guy whose whole life is dedicated to being a victim and getting on the internet to cry about it.

You personally dont have any power or relevance. i'm talking about the racist system that is in place and owned by whites in general. When I say "you" dont get confused. I dont know you. I'm talking about whites in general. Stop whining about AA if you are not going to give reparations. Especially since white women benefit the most from it. If you thought AA was a good idea in theory what were your reasons for it? Thats not consistent with your denial whites benefited from 350 years of white AA. You can fight what happened in the past by teaching the feral members of your race to shut up when a Black man is explaining how life is for a Black man. If you want true discussion you need to curb your dogs. There cant be any peace until there is understanding.

Power or relevance? HUH?
OK, reparations....FUCKING forget it. Not gonna happen. and no one owes you a God Damned thing.
In theory, AA could have been a wonderful program that LIFTED those into jobs and classrooms that normally would not have been in them.
The practice by which AA was implemented was flawed in that instead of opening doors for the target audience, closed doors for those who were qualified to be in them. At that point AA was changed to a quota system for political purposes.
The Bakke case at U Cal Davis is a perfect example. Bakke argued he as a qualified candidate for a seat in the University was excluded based on a quota system that allowed not for a certain number of shall we say "disadvantaged" candidates, but in fact excluded whites once a certain number of white students was attained.
The University argued ( unsuccessfully) that the goal of their admittance policy was to achieve a representative number of each demographic group in the State of California. A nearly impossible task BTW, however that was not the purpose of any AA meaning. The purpose was to include. AA together with the university's admittance policy was used to exclude those who were not members of the protected classes. The California State Supreme Court struck down the law permitting racial quotas and set asides. The ruling was made deliberately narrow as to apply only to the U of California system.
Another example.
A friend with which I grew up applied to the U of Pennsylvania. An Ivy league school. In his original application he neglected to reveal that he had a 1/8th Hispanic heritage. He reapplied with the corrected information and was subsequently accepted.
And finally, another friend of mine whop was originally hired into the Steamfitters union in New York City. Once he worked for a mandated period of time, he was told to go to the union office to apply for his "book". He found out that because of a union policy that the apprentice program was under AA and at that time the quota for Whites was filled.
I see nothing alarming or unjust about any of your examples so I must not be normal. Whites had AA for 350 years with no quotas. How do you suppose the inequities are going to be rectified unless you either implement AA and disadvantage some whites or pay reparations? I'd really like to hear your theory on how that stolen time can be handed back to Black and other people of color here in the US to build the legacies that whites had 350 years to do..
First lets get off the 350 years nonsense. Narrow it down to the beginning of the industrial revolution, shall we?
These made up numbers to be used in cheap arguments and 10 second political soundbites and other "whine fests" are boring. And untrue..
Now, the problem is these programs go after the wrong people. Those that prevented equality are no longer with us. Those living in the present have committed no crime. They have no ties to them. This idea of reparations and racial set asides is illogical and unjust.
Your response "I see nothing unjust" is not a genuine response. It is one of anger and hate,. You are pissed off at white people. You have a chip on your shoulder. You cheer lead for things such as AA because you see them being used to "get even" and here is the statement YOU made which confirms that. "How do you suppose the inequities are going to be rectified unless you either implement AA and disadvantage some whites or pay reparations?" ..Yeah well it doesn't work that way.
Let's just say for a moment there was a court which would have to be not of this planet made a ruling that black people were to be given ( I love that one..."GIMME") money for reparations....Who do you think would implement such a thing? Who would be put in charge of collecting it? And who would pay it? If you think you are going to somehow be handed a "white people check", you're living in a fucking parallel universe. First, it would NEVER happen. Second if it did, well I'd not want to be the one who makes that announcement.
Your side has played it's last hand on this issue. In places all over the country racial quotas are being struck down by the courts. Even in democrat thick blue states.
The inequities are gone. Go to any city government employment office. Government employment is THE place for racial quotas. Even labor unions have them. slowly these are being dropped as time passes because they are no longer needed.
Here you are claiming to be a success in business and you are miserable. I cannot feature that.
Despite your plea to disregard the 350 years we simply cannot do this just because it makes you uncomfortable. We have to deal with facts and I am actually being conservative in my numbers. Your contention that AA "goes after" the wrong people is a reflection of your insecurity. AA is not meant to "go after" anyone. It is designed to correct the current inequities and the head start gifted to white males due to the 350 years of white AA. The fact that you feel threatened about current AA confirms my suspicion that you are a low wage earner that would be affected by AA and therefore you would dearly love to see it die so you can continue having a head start since you are not intelligent or hardworking enough to succeed on your own.

In regards to reparations, we need only look at the cases of reparations that have occurred already in the US. The same people responsible for organizing those cases or a future case are already in place. Even if they were not in place inconvenience is not a tenable argument against reparations. If we can use our tax money for an over bloated military we can send out back wages to the descendants of slaves. Your argument is puerile in nature befitting someone of a simplistic and whiny outlook on life.

Says the guy whose whole life is dedicated to being a victim and getting on the internet to cry about it.
Sorry but calling me a victim has zero affect. I'm still going to point out the hypocrisy in your white boy denials.

Power or relevance? HUH?
Another example.

Sorry but calling me a victim has zero affect. I'm still going to point out the hypocrisy in your white boy denials.
Yeah, but aside from a few racist black people, no one is going to care about what you say. You are a joke and you have no credibility.

Power or relevance? HUH?
Another example.

And you yet again failed to do so.

Thats what white boy denial is all about.

Yeah, but aside from a few racist black people, no one is going to care about what you say. You are a joke and you have no credibility.
I can tell by how much you follow me around commenting. You care very much about what I say. You see me as a threat since I make you feel insecure about yourself.

Schlep also maintains that white single moms don't work except during school hours, so don't have to pay child care...before he said the fact that my mom worked 3 jobs and was never on welfare explained *a lot* about me.

635433749827637048crylaugh.gif

Violent? Dont make me laugh clown. White people are the most violent race to walk the earth and they even documented it to provide proof.
More so than the Hutu's or Tutsi tribes?

A billion times more than any other race combined. Lets start with the Holocaust and skip through history to the crusades and other events. Bring it and lets see the numbers.

holocaust01.jpg

And your grouping American whites into your road in which you are traveling down now ? I mean it's as if your saying that no war was worth fighting, because all of them was whitey just killing to be killing eh ? I bet the Hutu's or the Tutsi's would have wished that whitey intervention would have showed up on the scenes to stop that Genocide don't you ? We know what goes on in the world, and we don't need a biased lesson from you to tell us the way that you see it, because you are wrong in your blanket analogies that are given. Racist!

Yes I am. American whites are white people as well. They attempted genocide on the NA's, enslaved, raped, and tortured Blacks, started a war with Mexico because they were harboring escaped slaves, invaded Vietnam, and invaded Iraq. They follow the same pattern of violence and savagery other whites have in the past.

Now I need to ask you a question. Why are you whining about me using the whites in Europe regarding the Holocaust when you used Blacks in Rwanda? Like I said bring it on. Its all a numbers game and whites have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they are the most violent by far.

You do realize its amusing for a white racist to call a Black person a racist and think it actually bothers the Black person don't you? A white racist calling me racist basically is a badge of honor. It lets me know I am getting to them by telling them the truth about themselves.

Thanks for that lesson. Now, you do know your racism is based on YOUR ignorance. Badge of honor my fanny. That's a cover up for your own feelings of self loathing and guilt. Guilt over the fact that you'll never be able to overcome your ignorance, your feelings of someone "owing" you something. And your programming which has told you to hate others who are not just like you.
You sit there in your high and mighty feeling of moral superiority throwing out all kinds of revisionist bullshit about white racism( which no one denies exists) to justify your own stupidity. That is such brilliance.
Shame on you. And shame on those who think like you.
You're a gonner. You will live out the rest of your life in utter misery. Looking under every piece of furniture for the next racist "whitey".
The amusing thing about you is in one instance you claim blacks cannot be racist. Then you admit you are racist towards whites. You think your racism is somehow "different". That it is justified.
Well here's a newsflash.....Racism is stupidity. And you just admitted to your stupidity. I guess you can add that to your list of "accomplishments"..
I wish you nothing but the best. But you will never know happiness. You choose to live in anger and misery. A perpetual victim looking for a fight.
In case you have not noticed, and judging by your thoughtless insipid posts, you haven't, it is Caucasians who have extended the hand of reconciliation and friendship that ignorant people such as yourself will slap away as if to say " that's not good enough. We want more. We want you down on your knees groveling and begging for our forgiveness."
Well, you go see the office manager in charge of that. Her name is "Helen Waite".

Exactly right, exactly right, and I wonder how much this administration is going to try and steal from the taxpayers before all is said and done, and to then do it in the name of this sort of thinking that this person or those who are like him think like in the nation ? Obama will never live up to those who think like this, and he will never live up to their huge trans-formative demands on him, and I hope he realizes it finally. There has already been a lot of grumbling against Obama by some, and it has been so because he has not worked fast enough for them, and that is what they think. We've all heard this grumbling openly now, but it will be denied if it is questioned as to why they grumble outwardly now against Obama, and do it in a specific way or manor of speak when they do so. Obama need only to work for Americans all, and nothing more and/or nothing less.

So glad you spoke up against the denial that this person has about his own self loathing in life, and how he accuses another race of that which he is completely guilty of in life himself. I mean if he can't seem to see it for himself nor make it stick to that which he is slinging it at, then how can he be taken seriously either in life ? He can't because it's usually taken out of context in the ways that he operates, or it's being made up by him to somehow fit his narrative, or it is stretched beyond imagination to fit, or it's just not true when he accuses another in the ways that he does, but at least we all get to see the way that the mind of a true racist works. He is smart, but smart in a bad way is what I think. Now there are other racist on these forums, and we all know who they are, and why is that ? It's because they don't hide it.

Thats what white boy denial is all about.

Oh come on! You MUST be trolling. There is no way you can really believe all of this garbage that you've been spewing. :rolleyes-41: If so, I think you really have some serious problems, and it is NOT white people. Lol.

Enough of this sickening crap. These threats by some (not all) black people who threaten to riot and destroy if they don't get their way needs to stop. They have no comprehension or respect for the notion of innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

I will say, though, that if you, in your protest, attempt to destroy my property or harm me and my loved ones, I will gun you all down. You may think you have the right to destroy and kill in your rabidity, but I will let my bullets do the talking, and they will sink into you where reason hasn't.

Hard core wake, hard core.

I'm thoroughly disgusted by it. Planning to buy two long-barreled handguns and a decent sniper rifle with ample ammo as soon as I can. A black Remington shotgun would be nice, too. I'm starting to value the 2nd Amendment quite a bit more than I have in the past. I do not and will not tolerate threats from the lynch mob.

Wake, you're starting to scare me. :biggrin:

I bet you struggle with math often.

BA in engineering says you lose that bet. I dream in 3 different numbering systems. I sub net computer networks in the binary numbering system. I identify devices on the computer network by the hexadecimal numbering systems. Lastly I count the money I make using the decimal number system. Now explain to me why there are more white people on welfare?
If you cant understand why there are more people in the US on welfare that are white, then youre pretty fucking dumb. Apparently you dont understand percentages.

If you think deflecting around the fact that whites comprise the largest number of people on every type of public assistance and other people aren't misled by your attempt to deflect from that fact by mentioning percentages, you're very fucking dumb!!!
Ahh, The raw numbers argument. Nice try.
By proportion of the population, blacks make up a much higher percentage of public assistance recipients than Caucasians.
This ends the discussion
Aww the percentage argument. Justification for white welfare recipients.
Aww about the same number of whites as blacks collect welfare. You want everyone to forget that if you put 100 random white and black welfare recipients in a room, 83 would be black.
Yup. Blacks are 6 times as likely to be on the dole as whites. Concede defeat and walk away with your last shred of credibility.

I didnt ask for an apology. You cant apologize for something you didnt do. I said if you hate AA so much and you think its evil why are you not fighting to roll back the gains white people acquired while oppressing blacks via slavery and Jim Crow? 350 years of white AA. Sorry guy but your fake outrage doenst pass the bullshit test.

I dont have an HR office. I dont work for anyone but myself.
Busted again....gains whites had from 350 years of white AA
And you now state I had nothing to do with previous policy...
So tell me oh great one, which white people are we talking about who should "give up the gains" they've made?
I don't "hate" AA. I always thought in theory it was a good idea. But when it became a political tool in the hands of ambitious elected office holders, it became a bludgeon.
AA was being used to promote a political agenda.
And how in the hell can anyone living today fight that which happened in past?

Power or relevance? HUH?
Another example.
They can't get an ID card to vote, but I bet they'd be lining up for blocks if they needed an ID to collect reparations.

Hey assclap! Just for shits and giggles, can you come up with stats to support your oft repeated claim that there are more whites on welfare than blacks?

I found this:
Welfare Demographics
Percent of recipients who are white38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic15.7 %
Percent of recipients who are Asian2.4 %
Percent of recipients who are Other3.3 %
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

LINK
That must have been really bothering you. I dont think your chart reflects corporate welfare. These are just a few with most being owned by white people.

The Corporations versus the American People Battleground is the Fiscal Cliff The Economic Populist

repatriatedchart.jpg
You've gone insane
Is that your very best rebuttal? Sorry but I cannot accept that.
Insane people very seldom accept the reality of their situation.

More so than the Hutu's or Tutsi tribes?

A billion times more than any other race combined. Lets start with the Holocaust and skip through history to the crusades and other events. Bring it and lets see the numbers.

holocaust01.jpg

And your grouping American whites into your road in which you are traveling down now ? I mean it's as if your saying that no war was worth fighting, because all of them was whitey just killing to be killing eh ? I bet the Hutu's or the Tutsi's would have wished that whitey intervention would have showed up on the scenes to stop that Genocide don't you ? We know what goes on in the world, and we don't need a biased lesson from you to tell us the way that you see it, because you are wrong in your blanket analogies that are given. Racist!

Yes I am. American whites are white people as well. They attempted genocide on the NA's, enslaved, raped, and tortured Blacks, started a war with Mexico because they were harboring escaped slaves, invaded Vietnam, and invaded Iraq. They follow the same pattern of violence and savagery other whites have in the past.

Now I need to ask you a question. Why are you whining about me using the whites in Europe regarding the Holocaust when you used Blacks in Rwanda? Like I said bring it on. Its all a numbers game and whites have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt they are the most violent by far.

You do realize its amusing for a white racist to call a Black person a racist and think it actually bothers the Black person don't you? A white racist calling me racist basically is a badge of honor. It lets me know I am getting to them by telling them the truth about themselves.

Thanks for that lesson. Now, you do know your racism is based on YOUR ignorance. Badge of honor my fanny. That's a cover up for your own feelings of self loathing and guilt. Guilt over the fact that you'll never be able to overcome your ignorance, your feelings of someone "owing" you something. And your programming which has told you to hate others who are not just like you.
You sit there in your high and mighty feeling of moral superiority throwing out all kinds of revisionist bullshit about white racism( which no one denies exists) to justify your own stupidity. That is such brilliance.
You're a gonner. You will live out the rest of your life in utter misery. Looking under every piece of furniture for the next racist "whitey".
The amusing thing about you is in one instance you claim blacks cannot be racist. Then you admit you are racist towards whites. You think your racism is somehow "different". That it is justified.
Well here's a newsflash.....Racism is stupidity. And you just admitted to your stupidity. I guess you can add that to your list of "accomplishments"..
I wish you nothing but the best. But you will never know happiness. You choose to live in anger and misery. A perpetual victim looking for a fight.
In case you have not noticed, and judging by your thoughtless insipid posts, you haven't, it is Caucasians who have extended the hand of reconciliation and friendship that ignorant people such as yourself will slap away as if to say " that's not good enough. We want more. We want you down on your knees groveling and begging for our forgiveness."
Well, you go see the office manager in charge of that. Her name is "Helen Waite".

Exactly right, exactly right, and I wonder how much this administration is going to try and steal from the taxpayers before all is said and done, and to then do it in the name of this sort of thinking that this person or those who are like him think like in the nation ? Obama will never live up to those who think like this, and he will never live up to their huge trans-formative demands on him, and I hope he realizes it finally. There has already been a lot of grumbling against Obama by some, and it has been so because he has not worked fast enough for them, and that is what they think. We've all heard this grumbling openly now, but it will be denied if it is questioned as to why they grumble outwardly now against Obama, and do it in a specific way or manor of speak when they do so. Obama need only to work for Americans all, and nothing more and/or nothing less.

So glad you spoke up against the denial that this person has about his own self loathing in life, and how he accuses another race of that which he is completely guilty of in life himself. I mean if he can't seem to see it for himself nor make it stick to that which he is slinging it at, then how can he be taken seriously either in life ? He can't because it's usually taken out of context in the ways that he operates, or it's being made up by him to somehow fit his narrative, or it is stretched beyond imagination to fit, or it's just not true when he accuses another in the ways that he does, but at least we all get to see the way that the mind of a true racist works. He is smart, but smart in a bad way is what I think. Now there are other racist on these forums, and we all know who they are, and why is that ? It's because they don't hide it.

He should hate and distrust Obama because he is half "white boy." :lol:

holocaust01.jpg

He should hate and distrust Obama because he is half "white boy." :lol:

Nah, he won't hate or distrust him outwardly, he will just use him..

BA in engineering says you lose that bet. I dream in 3 different numbering systems. I sub net computer networks in the binary numbering system. I identify devices on the computer network by the hexadecimal numbering systems. Lastly I count the money I make using the decimal number system. Now explain to me why there are more white people on welfare?
If you cant understand why there are more people in the US on welfare that are white, then youre pretty fucking dumb. Apparently you dont understand percentages.

If you think deflecting around the fact that whites comprise the largest number of people on every type of public assistance and other people aren't misled by your attempt to deflect from that fact by mentioning percentages, you're very fucking dumb!!!
Ahh, The raw numbers argument. Nice try.
By proportion of the population, blacks make up a much higher percentage of public assistance recipients than Caucasians.
This ends the discussion
Aww the percentage argument. Justification for white welfare recipients.
Aww about the same number of whites as blacks collect welfare. You want everyone to forget that if you put 100 random white and black welfare recipients in a room, 83 would be black.
Yup. Blacks are 6 times as likely to be on the dole as whites. Concede defeat and walk away with your last shred of credibility.

The real 411 on food stamp utilization, as of July 2013...

Probably the most frequently accessed form of 'welfare' in the US...

Broken down by race...

FT_13.07.12_FoodStamps_310px.png

Not as a simple-minded volume-count...

But as a percentage of total citizens of each statistically significant race in the US...

A far more revealing demographic, for better or worse...

From the Pew Research Center, no less.

========================================

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients Pew Research Center

Last edited:
Power or relevance? HUH?
Another example.

I'm not denying anything.
Negros are farther down the evolutionary ladder than any other race.
They have a gene deficiency that makes them unable to function peacefully in normal society.
They have endemic HPD.
Their IQs are generally 10-15 points lower than other races.
To this day they must be led by the hand and given 'free shit' otherwise they'll attempt to steal it.
Even Jesse Jackson is afraid to walk in front of Blacks for fear of being attacked.
The Negro population in the US looks up to a race whore like Al Sharpton. That should say it all.
The Negro race is and always has been a failed one world wide.
The White race could give every Negro in the country a million bucks and in six months the Negroes would be broke 'axing' for more.

the dwelling crackers in jesusland population is going down and so welfare will be going down

Batshit Boy has to post hateful nonsense like this at least 20 times a day or he's afraid everyone will forget what a bigoted, racist douchebag he is.

Forum List

Back