Fertilizer costs skyrocket from $500 a ton to $1250 a ton under Bidenomics.

KSA sells massive amounts of fertilizer to SE Asia.. I think the company is called Agrifert.

Biden doesn't control the oil business. We haven't nationalized the oil industry..
hahaha an industry doesn’t have to be nationalized to be impacted by Govt policies dumbass

hahaha an industry doesn’t have to be nationalized to be impacted by Govt policies dumbass

This is from Sept.2020

Excerpt:

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. crude oil production is expected to fall 870,000 barrels per day to 11.38 million bpd this year, a less steep decline than the 990,000 bpd previously forecast, the U.S. government said on Wednesday.

Nations worldwide, including the United States, have throttled back oil output in response to the coronavirus pandemic, and as fuel demand has dropped sharply. U.S. production dropped from 12 million bpd to roughly 10.5 million bpd. That helped U.S. prices, which briefly fell to minus-$40 a barrel, recover to nearly $45 in recent weeks.

A swifter rebound in output could create another supply glut. Lately, oil futures have slipped to near three-month lows due to oversupply fears. Saudi Arabia’s state oil company Aramco cut the October official selling prices for its Arab light oil, a sign of softening demand.

U.S. petroleum demand is expected to fall 2.12 million bpd this year to 18.42 million bpd, versus 2 million bpd forecast last month.

continued

Horseshit. It was Dementia that closed down the Keystone. It was Dementia that stopped all new oil exploration and drilling on public land. It's Dementia that publicly stated the attack on our largest gasoline pipeline was a private industry issue and not a federal one.

Drillers have no reason to cut production. That's besides the fact that since oil and gasoline is a commodity, it's against the commodities regulations they manipulate prices in any way.

This is when production was cut....tell me who was running the country then...Also, the red dot is the start of Biden's first full month in office....has production gone up or down since then?

1639483398169.png

Attachments

• 1639483301418.png
    1639483301418.png
    14.2 KB · Views: 11
Horseshit. It was Dementia that closed down the Keystone.

You mean the one that had ZERO to do with US domestic oil production?

It was Dementia that stopped all new oil exploration and drilling on public land.

And yet, the White House is on pace to hand out more oil and gas drilling permits this year than any under President Trump and the most since George W. Bush left the Oval Office.

This is from Sept.2020

Excerpt:

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. crude oil production is expected to fall 870,000 barrels per day to 11.38 million bpd this year, a less steep decline than the 990,000 bpd previously forecast, the U.S. government said on Wednesday.

Nations worldwide, including the United States, have throttled back oil output in response to the coronavirus pandemic, and as fuel demand has dropped sharply. U.S. production dropped from 12 million bpd to roughly 10.5 million bpd. That helped U.S. prices, which briefly fell to minus-$40 a barrel, recover to nearly $45 in recent weeks.

A swifter rebound in output could create another supply glut. Lately, oil futures have slipped to near three-month lows due to oversupply fears. Saudi Arabia’s state oil company Aramco cut the October official selling prices for its Arab light oil, a sign of softening demand.

U.S. petroleum demand is expected to fall 2.12 million bpd this year to 18.42 million bpd, versus 2 million bpd forecast last month.

continued
ok...and your point? That tends to help prove my point, Govts around the world reactions to the Chinese Virus, had a direct impact on prices...and not every nation has nationalized their energy sector.

Colin norris Always with the name calling because that's what low information Liberals do. Here are just a few things Biden has done at the same time fuel demand has gone up:. Let me know if you need me to explain it to you in simpler terms:

(1) Shut down oil and energy development in ANWAR {LINK} which would increase use of the Alaska pipeline. (2) Blocked the Keystone Pipeline from completion {LINK} (3) Banned energy development on federal lands {LINK}. (4) Shut down the sale of energy leases in the Gulf of Mexico {LINK}. and (5) Blocked energy development in Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico and Alabama {LINK} … As a direct and immediate consequence, gas and fuel prices have skyrocketed.

Colin norris Always with the name calling because that's what low information Liberals do. Here are just a few things Biden has done at the same time fuel demand has gone up:. Let me know if you need me to explain it to you in simpler terms:

(1) Shut down oil and energy development in ANWAR {LINK} which would increase use of the Alaska pipeline. (2) Blocked the Keystone Pipeline from completion {LINK} (3) Banned energy development on federal lands {LINK}. (4) Shut down the sale of energy leases in the Gulf of Mexico {LINK}. and (5) Blocked energy development in Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico and Alabama {LINK} … As a direct and immediate consequence, gas and fuel prices have skyrocketed.

Keystone is a scam and has been since 2011.. I'll have to check your other links.

Deepwater drilling in the Gulf isn't a good idea til they get with the safety progaams. Palin shut down 4 Exxon projects in ANWR several years ago right before she quit as governor.

The devil's in the details.. Are you in the oil business or do you just know more than anyone else?

Keystone is a scam and has been since 2011.. I'll have to check your other links.

Deepwater drilling in the Gulf isn't a good idea til they get with the safety progaams. Palin shut down 4 Exxon projects in ANWR several years ago right before she quit as governor.

The devil's in the details.. Are you in the oil business or do you just know more than anyone else?

Do you have to be in the oil business to understand supply and demand?

Are you sure the Chinese having nothing to do with it?
You try anything to blame Joe. You're pathetic and ignorant and paranoid.

To some point they do. They love our choice of President. We got rid of that pain in the ass Trump for them.
When Biden is gone we`ll go back to buying solar panels from China that were manufactured with slave labor. Is that what`s bothering you? Did you have money invested in those companies? China misses the twice impeached one too.

When Biden is gone we`ll go back to buying solar panels from China that were manufactured with slave labor. Is that what`s bothering you? Did you have money invested in those companies? China misses the twice impeached one too.

Who gives a shit about solar panels? I have no use for them. I have dependable fossil fuel electricity powering my home.

Forum List

Back