Fetterman checks himself into Walter Reed for ‘clinical depression’

We only have 50 senators so the job is pretty important. The Nation is in trouble when a senator checks himself into rehab within three months of being elected. Did the mainstream media conceal evidence that Fetterman might be clinically depressed?
Uhhh, fifty states, two senators from each state, one hundred senators,

IMG_2485-2.jpg

It was obvious that he was ill at the SOTU. I wish him well.

Must be why Congressman Clay Higgins asked Twitter execs if they had counsel.

You ladies and gentlemen interfered with the United States of America 2020 presidential election, knowingly and willingly," he said. "This is the investigation part, later comes the arrest part."

Hahaha, well if congressman Clay Higgins says so then I guess we must take it seriously. Should I dig up some Maxine Waters statements for you to take seriously??

Maybe instead you should thank the idiot democrats of Pennsylvania for voting for this failed clown from Braddock, Pa over an educated and licensed doctor?
Democrats don't have much interest in education. Baltimore and Chicago HS graduates might not be proficient in math, but Chicago graduates can't read either. This is what they're proud of. A medical degree is poison.

How did Fetterman steal an election, basetard?

At least Fetterman is getting help. Which brings me to your sorry ass who needs a good shrink.

You & that orange MAL blob.
Same way Biden did by flooding ballot boxes with fictitious fraudulent mail in ballots.

Hahaha, well if congressman Clay Higgins says so then I guess we must take it seriously. Should I dig up some Maxine Waters statements for you to take seriously??
It' not what Clay Higgins said, it's who admitted to what under oath that matters.

Gisele Barreto Fetterman can be appointed for the remainder of her husbands term until reelection.

I think Fetterman is having personal issues realizing, physically, he can't perform in hos elected role as Senator.
Yes, I think that, too.

Same way Biden did by flooding ballot boxes with fictitious fraudulent mail in ballots.
Prove it, basetard. Fact is, Biden handed Trump's ass right back at him. And his goon squad over at Fox knew it, lied about it & it's going to cost Murdoch bigly bucks for allowing his lackeys like Hannity, Tuck, Pirro & a few more of those motherfuckers to blow smoke up your ass.

How'd ya like it?

IMG_2485-2.jpg

It was obvious that he was ill at the SOTU. I wish him well.
No you don't.

If you did, you wouldn't have pushed this disabled Uglo-American to run in the first place.

Uncle Festerman has been sick for a long time. And ditto with the Commonwealth's senior senator, Bob Fucking Casey who was sliced open this week to cut cancerous tumors out of his prostrate.

But I guess the people of Pennsylvania really respect the ADA and prefer senators who are fucked up.

Prove it, basetard. Fact is, Biden handed Trump's ass right back at him. And his goon squad over at Fox knew it, lied about it & it's going to cost Murdoch bigly bucks for allowing his lackeys like Hannity, Tuck, Pirro & a few more of those motherfuckers to blow smoke up your ass.

How'd ya like it?
Imbecile dysfunctional stooge who Obama claimed 'would f**k it up'.....beats the worlds greatest black mans vote total, with no campaigning, hiding from reporters, beats Obama's turnout by 15 million.... :abgg2q.jpg:

At this stage of the game, looks like Obama was right, big time.

Thank you, Trump, for interfering in this race and convincing your flock to nominate an out-of-state carpetbagger who couldn't defeat a man suffering with a stroke.

You know those old timer Republican Senators just shake their heads every time they see Fetterman, knowing that they missed an absolute layup for a Senate seat against him, thanks to the TV doctor from New Jersey.

You know those old timer Republican Senators just shake their heads every time they see Fetterman, knowing that they missed an absolute layup for a Senate seat against him, thanks to the TV doctor from New Jersey.
He was exploited and the dems care not......they got their seat. He'll be punching out by the end of the year....one way or another.

Forum List

Back