Fetterman checks himself into Walter Reed for ‘clinical depression’

Imbecile dysfunctional stooge who Obama claimed 'would f**k it up'.....beats the worlds greatest black mans vote total, with no campaigning, hiding from reporters, beats Obama's turnout by 15 million.... :abgg2q.jpg:

At this stage of the game, looks like Obama was right, big time.
Trump & his lackeys hired a private firm following the 2020 election to investigate his claim of voter fraud. They came back with a report summing up that claim as a crock of shit.

And of course Trump, the vile lying conman pile of shit that he is hid the findings of that investigation from his adoring cult.

But go ahead & keep claiming voter fraud in that election if it makes you feel better.

No you don't.

If you did, you wouldn't have pushed this disabled Uglo-American to run in the first place.

Uncle Festerman has been sick for a long time. And ditto with the Commonwealth's senior senator, Bob Fucking Casey who was sliced open this week to cut cancerous tumors out of his prostrate.

But I guess the people of Pennsylvania really respect the ADA and prefer senators who are fucked up.
Did you mind having Trump who's a corrupt malignant sociopath as POTUS?

Of course not.

Thank you, Trump, for interfering in this race and convincing your flock to nominate an out-of-state carpetbagger who couldn't defeat a man suffering with a stroke.

For a tough kid from Charlestown, you at times act so very soft.

1676739319053.png
Ashley's diary says I am a truth teller as for the pedo part

The senile and corrupt parts are obvious.

Thank you, Trump, for interfering in this race and convincing your flock to nominate an out-of-state carpetbagger who couldn't defeat a man suffering with a stroke.

The hate runs deep, I don’t like Oz or Fetterman, but I don’t blame Trump, I blame the voters.

Prove it, basetard. Fact is, Biden handed Trump's ass right back at him. And his goon squad over at Fox knew it, lied about it & it's going to cost Murdoch bigly bucks for allowing his lackeys like Hannity, Tuck, Pirro & a few more of those motherfuckers to blow smoke up your ass.

How'd ya like it?
Eventually liars, frauds, thieves, and all manner of unrepentent sinners will be dealt with.
Including you and China Joe at Judgement Day.

Dems are disgusting. This man needed to focus on recovery. Not campaigning and then serving in the fucking US SENATE.

If his wife takes his place instead of helping him recover…she might be one of the worst people.

If you love all of this in the name of tribalism, I hope YOU stroke out.

I'm telling ya man, he is a wreck.
I don't see him being very effective, but as long as he can say 'aye', he'll be ok.
He missed many Mayoral meetings and when Lt Gov did the same. I see the senate sessions probably will tear him up, mentally and physically.

View attachment 758147 Ashley's diary says I am a truth teller as for the pedo part

The senile and corrupt parts are obvious.
that diary was
Dems are disgusting. This man needed to focus on recovery. Not campaigning and then serving in the fucking US SENATE.

If his wife takes his place instead of helping him recover…she might be one of the worst people.

If you love all of this in the name of tribalism, I hope YOU stroke out.
Thanks for parroting the latest rant from Buck & Travis.

Forum List

Back