Fewer Americans Think Obama Respected on World Stage

That's ridiculous. For once let's just blame it on the citizen. Not GWB, not FOX, etc... It's time to take responsibility for personal action and not blame it on someone else.

-Geaux
Does that mean that Republicans are ready to take responsibility for the failed Iraq crusade?

The Democrats voted for it before they voted against it.

BTW, have the Democrats ever taken the responsibility for the Vietnam fiasco?

If you call 4,000+ casualties in Iraq/Afganistan "failed crusade", what do you call the 55,000+ casualties in Vietnam?
Vietnam escalated after Kennedy was shot. That war was a lie from the start. Read Daniel Ellsberg's memoirs. Read the Pentagon Papers. It was all bullshit, just like Iraq, just like Afghanistan. The tactics that the CIA learned from the Viet Cong were taught to the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan to fight the Soviets. Afghanistan was designed to be the Soviet Union's "Vietnam". Now, America is fighting the Soviet Union's "Vietnam".

Who cares?

However, the world seems safer with Obama in charge. No inflammatory rhetoric. No Nation building. No belittling allies for not supporting our wild charges

Obama has shown restraint. A willingness to listen to our allies. A willingness to share the glory and an ability to ignore the war hawks

Ha, the dimwitted Communist Organizer can't even spell the word 'Respect.'

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZTbOMzOlpI]OBAMA Misspells RESPECT Honoring Aretha Franklin - YouTube[/ame]

332-206; all the respect needed.

LOL, that's what you said about W, right?

It cracks me up how liberals are so mind numbingly hypocrites you don't ask yourself the most obvious double standard question of all before you say something like this? Would you say this for W?

Oh Obama the one has sooooo much respect..................

Pass something he wants from the left wing agenda then...............

Then get back to me.

Hell he's not respected in our country as well.

We didn't respect him before the others finally got on the band wagon.

From his first election speeches I knew he was a scumbag.
And he still beat the GOP twice. Of course, Republicans say it's because moochers want to vote to give themselves free stuff (even though the richest 1% have made 95% of the financial gains since 2009) instead of the fact that Republicans mistakenly thought that a Mormon in magic underwear would be a good choice.

Romney certainly would have been respected on the world stage, right?

It is because of low info voters like you who believe the far left media without question or hesitation.

Then again we will never know what the world would of thought of Romney as the low info voters wanted their free stuff. :doubt:
Yes, you've proved exactly what I wrote. "You'll say that it's because low-information voters wanted free stuff (even though the richest people in America made almost all of the money since Obama was elected) and not because Mormonism is a retarded cult."

Still twice as respected as Reagan or W ever were, hater dupes. Furriners don't understand what Fox etc etc do to our politics- ie produce ignorant hater dupes...

wow, even Reagan huh?
man what must it be like to live in a fake reality.. but Obama is a fake/sick and dangerous joke anyway, so I can I see it for you

Last edited:
Who cares?

However, the world seems safer with Obama in charge. No inflammatory rhetoric. No Nation building. No belittling allies for not supporting our wild charges

Obama has shown restraint. A willingness to listen to our allies. A willingness to share the glory and an ability to ignore the war hawks

Finishing W's timeline in Iraq, expanding nation building in Afghanistan, attacking Libya, talking up the fall of Egypt and saber rattling in Syria until Putin handed him his ass. Yeah, things are so much better.

I say this as someone who actually wants to stop getting involved in all the foreign engagements that W did. And Clinton.. You and Obama are not in any way, shape or form my ally. You're liars and hypocrites.

Who cares?

Finishing W's timeline in Iraq, expanding nation building in Afghanistan, attacking Libya, talking up the fall of Egypt and saber rattling in Syria until Putin handed him his ass. Yeah, things are so much better.

I say this as someone who actually wants to stop getting involved in all the foreign engagements that W did. And Clinton.. You and Obama are not in any way, shape or form my ally. You're liars and hypocrites.

Frankly, the rest is the world looks at Republicans as bat shit crazy. War mongers, bullies, and idiotic bible thumpers

Republicans are one of the few in the world who still deny global warming and support capital punishment

The world lets out a sigh of relief every time Republicans lose

Still twice as respected as Reagan or W ever were, hater dupes. Furriners don't understand what Fox etc etc do to our politics- ie produce ignorant hater dupes...

Don't mistake "hate" for disrespect. Bush and Reagan were hated by the World Stage because they were not lap dogs to the UN and World Leftist Elites.

And he still beat the GOP twice. Of course, Republicans say it's because moochers want to vote to give themselves free stuff (even though the richest 1% have made 95% of the financial gains since 2009) instead of the fact that Republicans mistakenly thought that a Mormon in magic underwear would be a good choice.

Romney certainly would have been respected on the world stage, right?

It is because of low info voters like you who believe the far left media without question or hesitation.

Then again we will never know what the world would of thought of Romney as the low info voters wanted their free stuff. :doubt:
Yes, you've proved exactly what I wrote. "You'll say that it's because low-information voters wanted free stuff (even though the richest people in America made almost all of the money since Obama was elected) and not because Mormonism is a retarded cult."

This coming from the retarded far left cult.

Who cares?

Frankly, the rest is the world looks at Republicans as bat shit crazy. War mongers, bullies, and idiotic bible thumpers

Republicans are one of the few in the world who still deny global warming and support capital punishment

And the far left propaganda continues on.....

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That's ridiculous. For once let's just blame it on the citizen. Not GWB, not FOX, etc... It's time to take responsibility for personal action and not blame it on someone else.

-Geaux
Does that mean that Republicans are ready to take responsibility for the failed Iraq crusade?

If Iraq were a failure. Try reading a history book and get away from the dailykos.

And the far left propaganda continues on.....

And the world sees the left as debt driven, godless, butt pirates.

Who cares?

What are you talking about? Most of the Republican leaders are appeasers who want to be liked by the American Left. The RINOs are the best friends to the global elite. BTW, Science is absolute above being consensus. Man-made/influenced Global Warming has not been proven. The climate does change, which includes warming, but there is no conclusion that it is caused by a bunch of white male Americans driving around in their SUVs in flyover country.

As for Capital Punishment, many global cultures that the Left appeases believe in Capital Punishment......in some cases, being gay is a crime worthy of Capital Punishment.

Who cares?

Where do you get your news?

Russia moving into the Ukraine. China and Russia forming an alliance that will remove the US dollar as the reserve currency. Lybia, Syria, Bengahzi did you forget about those? Iran threatening with nuke missiles that has not changed. And yes, Obama is still nation building in Afghanistan, funny how the left has forgotten that war and the sacrifice of our men since the Obama Surge. An Afghan strategy that Obama admits is a failure.

Now, how in the hell has Obama "shared the glory?" And what does that even mean?

What are you talking about? Most of the Republican leaders are appeasers who want to be liked by the American Left. The RINOs are the best friends to the global elite. BTW, Science is absolute above being consensus. Man-made/influenced Global Warming has not been proven. The climate does change, which includes warming, but there is no conclusion that it is caused by a bunch of white male Americans driving around in their SUVs in flyover country.

As for Capital Punishment, many global cultures that the Left appeases believe in Capital Punishment......in some cases, being gay is a crime worthy of Capital Punishment.

The only capital punishment the liberal left likes is killing the most innocent in the womb. BTW I have always been against both.

Who cares?

right, because no liberal/ Democrat support capital punishment or denies globull warming

good grief you've become a hysterical shill for the Democrat/progressive party

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back