Fewer Americans Think Obama Respected on World Stage

Geez Steph, he was just reading what the teleprompter said. Seems to me that some vindictive person didn't put the word on the teleprompter phonetically so the Columbia/Harvard grad could pronounce it properly.

for sure
the man is an idiot in my book and I'll give him the same amount of respect he gives us, NONE...and I feel the same for his preachy wife

The joke of the century is that the preachy wife is going to China to lecture them on EDUCATION! No doubt holding up Chicago schools as the world model.

I know that...I was raised in Illinois...that city is headed the way of Detroit with people continuously voting in these people from the, corrupt Bastards Club..
it's a shame really but it's the truth
I figured she going there to thank them for buying us up after these elected Politicians sold us out to the communist country...she's a perfect fit for that reason, since she was never proud of us anyway

Last edited:
The Republicans still have not apologized to the world for the Great Bush Recession of 2008
OBAMA, hasn't apologized for making it worse.

Stock market doubled, $20 trillion in growth of personal wealth, constant positive GDP, 8 million new jobs

Obama...... You got some splain'n to do
Doubled (INFLATED)with the HELP of WHAT? (To the tune of $85B a month)...to make Obama's buddies happy...It is ARTICICIAL...what you going to say when Inflation starts and the whole God-Damned thing crashes? Gonna blame Bush for that one as well? YOU are ignorant.

Yeah, the cons strategy of destroying Obama's reputation has gotten the GOP's friends like Putin to believe their propaganda. But the vast majority of the world still back Obama, because they know the ugliness of republicans, after how Shrub chumped the whole world into invading Iraq. Putin is just doing what the cons want him to do.

Stock market doubled, $20 trillion in growth of personal wealth, constant positive GDP, 8 million new jobs

Doubled (INFLATED)with the HELP of WHAT? (To the tune of $85B a month)...to make Obama's buddies happy...It is ARTICICIAL...what you going to say when Inflation starts and the whole God-Damned thing crashes? Gonna blame Bush for that one as well? YOU are ignorant.

$85 billion a month to gain $20 trillion in personal wealth?

Why didn't we think of that earlier

Yeah, the cons strategy of destroying Obama's reputation has gotten the GOP's friends like Putin to believe their propaganda. But the vast majority of the world still back Obama, because they know the ugliness of republicans, after how Shrub chumped the whole world into invading Iraq. Putin is just doing what the cons want him to do.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAXA0WVwxiE"]090923 Several news clips of Obama's apology tours - 1:14 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeQuV9CHxhI"]The Obama Apology Tour - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryc3uhrU1cA"]President Obama's Apology Tour? - YouTube[/ame]

$85 billion a month to gain $20 trillion in personal wealth?

Why didn't we think of that earlier
^^Still IGNORANT

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAXA0WVwxiE"]090923 Several news clips of Obama's apology tours - 1:14 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeQuV9CHxhI"]The Obama Apology Tour - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ryc3uhrU1cA"]President Obama's Apology Tour? - YouTube[/ame]

FUX NEWS! BWHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! You expect to fool anyone with right wing propaganda? BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!

Who would that be? Even Britian told obama to peddle his sanctions papers elsewhere. Who is the vast majority that still backs obama? Not China, or India not even Japan, not Germany, or England. Maybe obama still has Estonia.

FUX NEWS! BWHA HA HA HA HA!!!!!! You expect to fool anyone with right wing propaganda? BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!
^^Always the messenger gets shot down by ignorants but NEVER the message right in front of them. TRUTH isn't your friend. But you go ahead and continue to hide from it...make it GO AWAY!

Shithead.

The Republicans still have not apologized to the world for the Great Bush Recession of 2008

That's the game you can play when you use nominal dollars instead of real dollars even in the slowest recession recovery in the modern era.

When Obama mispronounced Navy Corpsman as CORPSE-MAN

that was the moment I lost any respect for him...He could of at LEAST taken the time to LEARN how to pronounce a name in the military he was CIC of...

He's been a painful, vindictive and dangerous joke as has been his administration.

Geez Steph, he was just reading what the teleprompter said. Seems to me that some vindictive person didn't put the word on the teleprompter phonetically so the Columbia/Harvard grad could pronounce it properly.

for sure
the man is an idiot in my book and I'll give him the same amount of respect he gives us, NONE...and I feel the same for his preachy wife

Have you ever had a good day in your life?

That's the game you can play when you use nominal dollars instead of real dollars even in the slowest recession recovery in the modern era.

I guess you are right. We can always go back to Republican leadership with five quarters of negative GDP, losing 700,000 jobs a month, stock market losing half its value and losing 20 trillion in personal wealth

Now THAT is real money

I guess you are right. We can always go back to Republican leadership with five quarters of negative GDP, losing 700,000 jobs a month, stock market losing half its value and losing 20 trillion in personal wealth

Now THAT is real money

W sucked. But your beliefs that only recessions count when a Republican is President and recessions only happen when Republicans are President are what makes you the partisan hack you are.

This will be "Summer Of Recovery Part VI".

Now THAT is real money

W sucked. But your beliefs that only recessions count when a Republican is President and recessions only happen when Republicans are President are what makes you the partisan hack you are.

Republicans suck

Unfounded tax breaks, rampant deregulation, trickle down

But who cares? Cut funding to the poor to pay for it

Now THAT is real money

Republicans suck

92 Million Americans out of work, 50 Million on Food Stamps, high unemployment among blacks..... Not exactly the results we hoped now is it? It's time for a course correction. My money is that Americans would welcome back trickle down. Redistribution is an abysmal failure

Last edited:

Now THAT is real money

Republicans suck

You got me, everyone in business knows that money in the hands of the businesses drags us down and when government takes it and spends it building nothing we thrive. And wow, I called you a partisan hack, you proved that wrong...

:cuckoo:

No doubt.

obama_bows_putin_AP.jpg

Forum List

Back