HE DIED ON THE BIGGEST CAPITALIST DAY OF THE YEAR, HE DIED ON BLACK FRIDAY TAKE THAT YOU COMMIE BASTARD

Hmm, what a coincidence. He was probably on life support, and they pulled the plug at the most opportune moment.

With trade opening up in Cuba, there is a whole lot of money at stake.

They are dancing on his grave you silly bastard… Or at least they wish they could the communist government will not let them. Get your head out of your ass… LOL
They are being silly ....

The Battle of Cuito Cuanavale in 1987/88 was an important episode in the Angolan and Namibian Civil War (1975 to 2002). Between 9 September and 7 October 1987, the Angolan Army (FAPLA), in an attempt to finally subdue the Angolan insurgent movement UNITA in south-eastern Angola, was decisively repelled in a series of battles at the Lomba River between by the South African Army (SADF), which had once more intervened on UNITA’s behalf. With FAPLA retreating to their starting point at Cuito Cuanavale, the SADF and UNITA went on the offensive and started the siege by shelling Cuito with long-range artillery on 14 October. A major battle ensued and Angola, fearing a defeat, requested help from Cuba. With Cuban enforcements Cuito was held and the South African advance ended after six unsuccessful attempts to overcome the FAPLA-Cuban defences between 13 January and 23 March 1988. The SADF retreated but continued to shell Cuito from a distance.

Africa will always be grateful to Fidel Castro...sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Zeus above the Serengeti plains ...

I guess the best thing is the idol of the fucked up "Che" progressives in this country is dead… That can only be a good thing.
:dance:

Che has been dead for decades and he's still popular, I guess Castro will go the same way

:popcorn:

Celebrating the death of a 90 year old man in Miami Pathetic ....ROFLMAO ...what did they think he was going to live forever LOL

Jacob @jacob_gooch

Castro's achievements:
1. Raised Cuban literacy to ~99%
2. Eliminated mother-child HIV
3. Outlived his enemieshttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-38114953 …

1:29 AM - 26 Nov 2016

Fidel Castro, Cuba's leader of revolution, dies at 90 - BBC News
Fidel Castro, Cuba's former president and leader of the Communist revolution, dies aged 90, prompting both condolences and cheers.

bbc.co.uk

You do know communism control the media in their country? no one can believe those so-called accomplishments by evil fucking dictatorship. You believe anything being the progressive that you are…
The only thing that government can say they accomplished is the death and absolute misery of their citizens. fact
Forget the media. 2 million tourists visit Cuba every year and they`re free to speak when they come back home. Evil fucking dictatorship is what they got rid of several decades ago.

It makes sense that the Left in America likes evil dictators like Chavez & Castro.

The Left doesn't like freedom. They only like free shit. and death to freedom-loving folks!

They are dancing on his grave you silly bastard… Or at least they wish they could the communist government will not let them. Get your head out of your ass… LOL
They are being silly ....

The Battle of Cuito Cuanavale in 1987/88 was an important episode in the Angolan and Namibian Civil War (1975 to 2002). Between 9 September and 7 October 1987, the Angolan Army (FAPLA), in an attempt to finally subdue the Angolan insurgent movement UNITA in south-eastern Angola, was decisively repelled in a series of battles at the Lomba River between by the South African Army (SADF), which had once more intervened on UNITA’s behalf. With FAPLA retreating to their starting point at Cuito Cuanavale, the SADF and UNITA went on the offensive and started the siege by shelling Cuito with long-range artillery on 14 October. A major battle ensued and Angola, fearing a defeat, requested help from Cuba. With Cuban enforcements Cuito was held and the South African advance ended after six unsuccessful attempts to overcome the FAPLA-Cuban defences between 13 January and 23 March 1988. The SADF retreated but continued to shell Cuito from a distance.

Africa will always be grateful to Fidel Castro...sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Zeus above the Serengeti plains ...

OK, why don't you go live there?

Cuba's Fidel Castro, former president, dies aged 90 - BBC News

Fidel Castro, Cuba's former president and leader of the Communist revolution, has died aged 90, state TV has announced.

It provided no further details.

Fidel Castro ruled Cuba as a one-party state for almost half a century before handing over the powers to his brother Raul in 2008.

His supporters praised him as a man who had given Cuba back to the people. But his opponents accused him of brutally suppressing opposition.

In April, Fidel Castro gave a rare speech on the final day of the country's Communist Party congress.

He acknowledged his advanced age but said Cuban communist concepts were still valid and the Cuban people "will be victorious".

Damn. Now we need to find a new world leader to hate for some reason. Who's running things in Canada right now?
Repukes here already do. They hate Iran because US Government and Propaganda machine said to! I have MUCH respect for ANY leader who manages to piss off the US Government. I don't agree with Communism 1 bit but I do respect any strong leader who managed to stay in power for 50+ years.Hopefully with his death Cuba will open up and become more "free" so the US has one less country to saber rattle with and play big bad ass bully.

I guess the best thing is the idol of the fucked up "Che" progressives in this country is dead… That can only be a good thing.
:dance:

Che has been dead for decades and he's still popular, I guess Castro will go the same way

:popcorn:

Celebrating the death of a 90 year old man in Miami Pathetic ....ROFLMAO ...what did they think he was going to live forever LOL

Jacob @jacob_gooch

Castro's achievements:
1. Raised Cuban literacy to ~99%
2. Eliminated mother-child HIV
3. Outlived his enemieshttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-38114953 …

1:29 AM - 26 Nov 2016

Fidel Castro, Cuba's leader of revolution, dies at 90 - BBC News
Fidel Castro, Cuba's former president and leader of the Communist revolution, dies aged 90, prompting both condolences and cheers.

bbc.co.uk

You do know communism control the media in their country? no one can believe those so-called accomplishments by evil fucking dictatorship. You believe anything being the progressive that you are…
The only thing that government can say they accomplished is the death and absolute misery of their citizens. fact
Forget the media. 2 million tourists visit Cuba every year and they`re free to speak when they come back home. Evil fucking dictatorship is what they got rid of several decades ago.

Who would seriously listen to anyone who has visited Cuba? Anyone?

He didn't outlast US presidents by winning elections. He did it by killing, so don't praise him as a beacon of hope or any other of the BS the main stream press and world leaders are saying.
That's true, but we don't need to spit on his grave, publicly at least.

"One of the greatest benefits of the revolution is that even our prostitutes are college graduates" — Fidel Castro

lol

There are worse things than death, living without the chance of any sort of freedom/individuality is one of them.

LOL incurable Romantic eh ...LOL I have to hide and dodge the authorities to smoke weed ...I like weed ...

We can tell that you do love weed. It's evident in your praise for murderous dictators. It has affected your brain but I support your right to smoke it by the tons.

Fidel Castro, Cuba's former president and leader of the Communist revolution, has died aged 90, state TV has announced.

Fidel Castro ruled Cuba as a one-party state for almost half a century before handing over the powers to his brother Raul in 2008.

His supporters praised him as a man who had given Cuba back to the people. But his opponents accused him of brutally suppressing opposition.

In April, Fidel Castro gave a rare speech on the final day of the country's Communist Party congress.

He acknowledged his advanced age but said Cuban communist concepts were still valid and the Cuban people "will be victorious".

Damn. Now we need to find a new world leader to hate for some reason. Who's running things in Canada right now?
Repukes here already do. They hate Iran because US Government and Propaganda machine said to! I have MUCH respect for ANY leader who manages to piss off the US Government. I don't agree with Communism 1 bit but I do respect any strong leader who managed to stay in power for 50+ years.Hopefully with his death Cuba will open up and become more "free" so the US has one less country to saber rattle with and play big bad ass bully.

Isn't that among the top five dictators of all history?

I pray that Fidel Castro will burn in Hell for as long as his other murderous dictator buddies do; Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Lenin and Cromwell.

“Fidel taught us to read!”
“What did you read?”
“I read state propaganda and an old cereal box from 1947.”
“And your Dad?”
“He was shot.”

There are worse things than death, living without the chance of any sort of freedom/individuality is one of them.

LOL incurable Romantic eh ...LOL I have to hide and dodge the authorities to smoke weed ...I like weed ...

We can tell that you do love weed. It's evident in your praise for murderous dictators. It has affected your brain but I support your right to smoke it by the tons.

It is not the weed, it is his genetically inferior inbred brain manifesting its damage.

Commie Obama statement!

CyMnY6GWQAA-qnS.jpg

Forum List

Back