Salvadorian President Salvador Sánchez Cerén expressed "profound pain upon hearing of the death of a dear friend and eternal comrade," saying that Fidel would live forever in the hearts of peoples struggling for justice, dignity, and brotherhood.

Did you watch SICKO and think you are an expert on Cuba now? Millions fleeing over decades is just an illusion. Unarmed citizens being killed and dragged from their homes is just capitalist propaganda. People in Cuba love their cars from the 1950's. They love smuggling food in the black market. Nothing to see here.
Fuck you I am fluent in Spanish I read and write Spanish you are just some whinny little shit head who thinks he knows Cuba...Fuck off ...the US made a decision to torment the Cuban people into turning against the Govt..its did not work ...people fled what the US inflicted on Cuba ...
Here are the words of US State Department Officer during Eisenhower describing what would be done to the Cuban people
Department of State, Foreign Relations of the United States, 1958-1960, Volume VI, Cuba (1991), p.885
On April 6, 1960, Lester D. Mallory, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Inter-American Affairs
, wrote in an internal memorandum: “The majority of Cubans support Castro … The only foreseeable means of alienating internal support is through disenchantment and disaffection based on economic dissatisfaction and hardship. every possible means should be undertaken promptly to weaken the economic life of Cuba.” Mallory proposed “a line of action which … makes the greatest inroads in denying money and supplies to Cuba, to decrease monetary and real wages, to bring about hunger, desperation and overthrow of government.”

Grow up

Were they worse than Bush's?

Can you name any Bush "atrocities"?
Iraq WAR?
SO DUMB that war.

Yet you voted for Hillary who pushed for the Iraq War.

You may not had agreed with the war, it doesn't make it an atrocity or war crime.

It does however, expose you for the hypocrite you are.

I don't know about him, but I didn't vote for Hillary, or for the war.
She voted to give W leverage, to lie his tail off as it turned out....Killing
hundreds of thousands for no good reason is an atrocity...

But she voted for it, one of hundreds. Bush was the one who went in, he was the one who did things wrong, he was the one who was in charge of the people committing torture, allowed it to happen, it was Bremer who set up the political vacuum and Bush let it happen, possibly even gave the order for it to happen.

Why did the government of the United States hate Cuban leader Fidel Castro with such passion?
Is it because, as we’re told, he’s a brutal dictator? But how can that be the reason for the hatred? It would be difficult indeed to name a brutal dictatorship of the second half of the 20th Century or of the 21st century that was not supported by the United States; not only supported, but often put into power and kept in power against the wishes of the population; at present the list would include Saudi Arabia, Honduras, Indonesia, Egypt, Colombia, Qatar, and Israel.

Cuba's Fidel Castro, former president, dies aged 90 - BBC News

Fidel Castro, Cuba's former president and leader of the Communist revolution, has died aged 90, state TV has announced.

It provided no further details.

Fidel Castro ruled Cuba as a one-party state for almost half a century before handing over the powers to his brother Raul in 2008.

His supporters praised him as a man who had given Cuba back to the people. But his opponents accused him of brutally suppressing opposition.

In April, Fidel Castro gave a rare speech on the final day of the country's Communist Party congress.

He acknowledged his advanced age but said Cuban communist concepts were still valid and the Cuban people "will be victorious".

Damn. Now we need to find a new world leader to hate for some reason. Who's running things in Canada right now?

He was hated for good reason. He was an evil man. Yet you wouldn't know it based on Obama's announcement and the left's reaction!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Evo Morales, President of Bolivia, "Fidel has given us lessons in struggle, perseverance, liberation, and the integration of the world's peoples."
Enrique Peña Nieto, Mexico's head of state, emphasized the role played by the Comandante in promoting relations between the two countries, based on respect, dialogue and solidarity, while the daily La Jornada, with one of the highest circulations in the country, featured the news of Fidel's death, calling him a "central figure" of the 20th century.

India's Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, sent his condolences to the government and people of Cuba, writing on Twitter, "India mourns the loss of a great friend. May his soul rest in peace."

Sonia Gandhi, leader of the opposition Congress Party in this country, lamented the great loss and emphasized Fidel's struggle for the oppressed of the world, and his role in the Non Aligned Movement.

South African President Jacob Zuma, likewise expressed the pain he felt upon hearing of Fidel's death, "a great leader and revolutionary," saying, that the solidarity of Cuba in the struggle against apartheid would never be forgotten.

The president of the Russian Senate's international relations committee, Konstantin Kosachov, commented that Fidel will always be included in world history, since, with his leadership, Cuba was able to resist external pressure and chart its own course.

Did you watch SICKO and think you are an expert on Cuba now? Millions fleeing over decades is just an illusion. Unarmed citizens being killed and dragged from their homes is just capitalist propaganda. People in Cuba love their cars from the 1950's. They love smuggling food in the black market. Nothing to see here.
Fuck you I am fluent in Spanish I read and write Spanish you are just some whinny little shit head who thinks he knows Cuba...Fuck off ...the US made a decision to torment the Cuban people into turning against the Govt..its did not work ...people fled what the US inflicted on Cuba ...
Here are the words of US State Department Officer during Eisenhower describing what would be done to the Cuban people
Department of State, Foreign Relations of the United States, 1958-1960, Volume VI, Cuba (1991), p.885
On April 6, 1960, Lester D. Mallory, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Inter-American Affairs
, wrote in an internal memorandum: “The majority of Cubans support Castro … The only foreseeable means of alienating internal support is through disenchantment and disaffection based on economic dissatisfaction and hardship. every possible means should be undertaken promptly to weaken the economic life of Cuba.” Mallory proposed “a line of action which … makes the greatest inroads in denying money and supplies to Cuba, to decrease monetary and real wages, to bring about hunger, desperation and overthrow of government.”

Grow up
Oh you speak Spanish so you are a master of all that is Cuban. :fu:

My family is Cuban, fled the regime in the 60's, spent decades trying to get relatives out of there, some who disappeared for unknown reasons. I remember my great uncle finally getting permission from the Castro regime to visit Miami for a month many years ago. He gained 30 pounds that month. The first time I ever saw my mother cry was when they saw each other for the first time in decades.

You speak spanish? Then you can read this: chupa mi pinga cabron y Viva Cuba Libre

viva-cuba-libre.jpg

[s.

You speak spanish? Then you can read this: chupa mi pinga cabron y Viva Cuba Libre
Me cago en tu traidora y cobarde familia bugarron de mierda hijo puta
Easy for a little bitch with no idea what the fuck he's talking about to say that anonymously on the internet.

Anyways, Castro's finally dead. He is burning in hell and I love it.

Clown like Old school placed a bomb in a civilian flight Cubana De Aviacion on October 6, 1976..the mid air explosion killed all on board including the young Cuban Olympic fencing team ...the Intellectual author of that crime is named Luis Posada Carriles and he lives protected by the US Govt in Coral Gables Florida ...these same type clowns in S Florida blew off the legs of Emilio Millian a radio host who denounced exile violence ...

Easy for a little bitch with no idea what the fuck he's talking about to say that anonymously on the internet.

Don't whine now punk ...you came at me with that shit and I gave it back to you grow the fuck up
Where is your family from? I'd like to know so I can make fun of them and call them cowards if their country ever falls under a brutal dictatorship.

Don't whine now punk ...you came at me with that shit and I gave it back to you grow the fuck up
Where is your family from? I'd like to know so I can make fun of them and call them cowards if their country ever falls under a brutal dictatorship.
For a short visual history of the decline and fall of the American Empire, see the video “Imperial Decay” by Class War Films (8:50 minutes).
brutal dictatorships are our friends ...Castro was not our friend so therefore he could not be a brutal dictator

Friendly Dictators - Third World Traveler

redblueline.gif

Many of the world's most repressive dictators have been friends of America. Tyrants, torturers, killers, and sundry dictators and corrupt puppet-presidents have been aided, supported, and rewarded handsomely for their loyalty to US interests. Traditional dictators seize control through force, while constitutional dictators hold office through voting fraud or severely restricted elections, and are frequently puppets and apologists for the military juntas which control the ballot boxes. In any case, none have been democratically elected by the majority of their people in fair and open elections.

They are democratic America's undemocratic allies. They may rise to power through bloody ClA-backed coups and rule by terror and torture. Their troops may receive training or advice from the CIA and other US agencies. US military aid and weapons sales often strengthen their armies and guarantee their hold on power. Unwavering "anti-communism" and a willingness to provide unhampered access for American business interests to exploit their countries' natural resources and cheap labor are the excuses for their repression, and the primary reason the US government supports them. They may be linked internationally to extreme right-wing groups such as the World Anti-Communist League, and some have had strong Nazi affiliations and have offered sanctuary to WWll Nazi war criminals.

They usually grow rich, while their countries' economies deteriorate and the majority of their people live in poverty. US tax dollars and US-backed loans have made billionaires of some, while others are international drug dealers who also collect CIA paychecks. Rarel

For a short visual history of the decline and fall of the American Empire, see the video “Imperial Decay” by Class War Films (8:50 minutes).
brutal dictatorships are our friends ...Castro was not our friend so therefore he could not be a brutal dictator

Friendly Dictators - Third World Traveler

redblueline.gif

Many of the world's most repressive dictators have been friends of America. Tyrants, torturers, killers, and sundry dictators and corrupt puppet-presidents have been aided, supported, and rewarded handsomely for their loyalty to US interests. Traditional dictators seize control through force, while constitutional dictators hold office through voting fraud or severely restricted elections, and are frequently puppets and apologists for the military juntas which control the ballot boxes. In any case, none have been democratically elected by the majority of their people in fair and open elections.

They are democratic America's undemocratic allies. They may rise to power through bloody ClA-backed coups and rule by terror and torture. Their troops may receive training or advice from the CIA and other US agencies. US military aid and weapons sales often strengthen their armies and guarantee their hold on power. Unwavering "anti-communism" and a willingness to provide unhampered access for American business interests to exploit their countries' natural resources and cheap labor are the excuses for their repression, and the primary reason the US government supports them. They may be linked internationally to extreme right-wing groups such as the World Anti-Communist League, and some have had strong Nazi affiliations and have offered sanctuary to WWll Nazi war criminals.

They usually grow rich, while their countries' economies deteriorate and the majority of their people live in poverty. US tax dollars and US-backed loans have made billionaires of some, while others are international drug dealers who also collect CIA paychecks. Rarel

Off topic nonsense. Do you worship Al-Bashir like you do Castro then? Kim Jong Un? Pathetic.

in 1999, USA Today reported: “When the Berlin Wall crumbled [1989], East Germans imagined a life of freedom where consumer goods were abundant and hardships would fade. Ten years later, a remarkable 51% say they were happier with communism.”
USA Today, October 11, 1999, p.1

in 1999, USA Today reported: “When the Berlin Wall crumbled [1989], East Germans imagined a life of freedom where consumer goods were abundant and hardships would fade. Ten years later, a remarkable 51% say they were happier with communism.”
USA Today, October 11, 1999, p.1
And it makes sense now.

There is no future in your foolishness.

Speaking before the General Assembly before last year’s [2014] vote, Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez declared: “The economic damages accumulated after half a century as a result of the implementation of the blockade amount to $1.126 trillion.” He added that the blockade “has been further tightened under President Obama’s administration”, some 30 US and foreign entities being hit with $2.446 billion in fines due to their interaction with Cuba.

However, the American envoy, Ronald Godard, in an appeal to other countries to oppose the resolution, said:

The international community … cannot in good conscience ignore the ease and frequency with which the Cuban regime silences critics, disrupts peaceful assembly, impedes independent journalism and, despite positive reforms, continues to prevent some Cubans from leaving or returning to the island. The Cuban government continues its tactics of politically motivated detentions, harassment and police violence against Cuban citizens. Democracy Now!, October 30, 2013">

So there you have it. That is why Cuba must be punished. One can only guess what Mr. Godard would respond if told that more than 7,000 people were arrested in the United States during the Occupy Movement’s first 8 months of protest in 2011-12 Huffingfton Post, May 3, 2012"> ; that many of them were physically abused by the police; and that their encampments were violently destroyed.

The Resolution passed in 2014

188-2 opposed US, Israel
250px-M-26-7.svg.png

Forum List

Back