Fienstein Aide Of 20 Years Confirmed Chinese Spy

What does that have to do with Trump and the debunked Russian Collusion?

What does your post have to do with the price of pussy in Peking? :)

Well if Trump would tell us, then it would be all over the news. However it is all Trump news all the time.

If not for Trump the far left media would have died out..

They should be thanking him for getting elected.

But anything the far left does will not get much coverage if any at all. It could be far worse than anything conspiracy theory against Trump and will just be over looked.

But still what does this have to do with the debunked Russian Collusion narrative being run..

Just like they caught a Russian spy in the Moscow US embassy, yet still hardly nothing.

If the far left would ignore the DNC and Hilary crimes, t5hen will ignore anything against their religion!

I did a search and couldn't find it. Maybe I didn't do the search correctly because I can't believe this hasn't made it to the Board yet.

Longtime staffer for Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein was reportedly a Chinese spy

Anybody surprised? I'm not. Wasserman-Schitz and now this?

dimocraps be what they be

Surprised? Now this? Where were you in the 1990s when BILL CLINTON had this YUGE Chinese Spy working right beside him as his right-hand man as a go-between between him selling off all our technology secrets to the Chinks and this guy running across the street to phone them into Beijing while writing checks to the Clintons as Thank Yous?

THAT'S WHAT IS SO FUNNY about all these Russia claims: The Democrats have ALWAYS been in bed as total sellouts to our enemies, anything for a buck and a vote.

ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

What does that have to do with Trump and the debunked Russian Collusion?

What does your post have to do with the price of pussy in Peking? :)
deflection_explained.jpg

I did a search and couldn't find it. Maybe I didn't do the search correctly because I can't believe this hasn't made it to the Board yet.

Longtime staffer for Democratic Sen. Dianne Feinstein was reportedly a Chinese spy

Anybody surprised? I'm not. Wasserman-Schitz and now this?

dimocraps be what they be

Not totally FAKE news, but let's say it's chock full of spin.

Since you don't read below the headline, I did it for you.
Oh, and you do understand the word "reportedly", right?

"""""""According to reports, the staffer may not have even known that he had been recruited by the Chinese government. While on a visit to Asia to see family, someone connected to the People’s Republic of China’s Ministry of State Security (China’s intelligence agency) befriended the driver. This contact then used this connection to gather information.

He didn’t even know what was happening,” the anonymous source told the Chronicle. “He just thought it was some friend.

Can you walk and chew gum at the same time?

Can you multi-task? You know, like put your pants on by yourself? They have two legs, you know.....

Can you think about more than one thing in a single day?

I thinks maybe you need some professional help. Some training, maybe.

I hope you don't live alone. Can you find your way to the door?

I hope this will be the end to Feinstein's reign of terror.....

"""""""According to reports, the staffer may not have even known that he had been recruited by the Chinese government. While on a visit to Asia to see family, someone connected to the People’s Republic of China’s Ministry of State Security (China’s intelligence agency) befriended the driver. This contact then used this connection to gather information.

He didn’t even know what was happening,” the anonymous source told the Chronicle. “He just thought it was some friend.

I read it, turd face.

It doesn't matter one bit whether he didn't know about it or not.

By Law, it just doesn't matter. It really doesn't.

And an anonymous source means jack-shit to me.

dimocrap scum couldn't function without anonymous sources they can run away from when they're debunked

It's kinda like, you know -- Actual Fake News

I read it, turd face.

It doesn't matter one bit whether he didn't know about it or not.

By Law, it just doesn't matter. It really doesn't.

And an anonymous source means jack-shit to me.

dimocrap scum couldn't function without anonymous sources they can run away from when they're debunked

It's kinda like, you know -- Actual Fake News

State the law or STFU, idiot.

No, you didn't read it:

"The FBI apparently concluded the driver hadn’t revealed anything of substance. “They interviewed him, and Dianne forced him to retire, and that was the end of it,” says our source."""

LMAO.
Put a fork in this nothing-burger story.
Trump sucks dick in the Kremlin behind closed doors but you busy yourself with a Chinese driver the FBI couldn't even arrest.

Forum List

Back