#FIGHTFOR15: The First Burger Built by a Robot Is About to Hit the Bay Area

Think of all the new veggie pickers this will create so we dont need to import more illegals for cheap farmers

You’re the one making fun of his input. You think he’s lying about his job yet we have no proof you didn’t take my order at the Wendy’s drive thru today either. How about just not being a dick?

:lol:

I'm sorry that I've upset you so deeply. Do you need a safe space to recover?

Perhaps if the OP wasn't so transparent in his bad faith troll thread, and perhaps if he wasn't such a raging dick in every thread he posted in, I would respond to it more politely.

But alas, that's certainly not going to happen in this lifetime.
No snowflake I’m just fine out here. Way to be the bigger man though. You sure showed the world your ass in this discussion.

Why should I hold myself to a higher standard that you hold yourself to?

The purpose of this thread is not to discuss "solutions". It's to attack liberals. You're doing it too - so you can give up on that "high road" bullshit, we all see through it.

You're more interested in attacking me than discussing the topic of the thread - because you've convinced yourself that you can pretend to be a victim (and there's nothing you guys like more than feeling like a victim) of my "dickishness".
Maybe you should do less liberal stupid shit. You offered no solutions here. Yet you feel victimized and now are lashing out.

Get control over yourself and stop taking a thread title so personal. If the OP is wrong maybe point that out with a solution instead of getting all butt hurt over people pointing out how stupid your liberal policies are.

Bargle bargle bargle. I'm not the one whining about "personal attacks".

As for responding to the OP's topic - I did. Go back and see. I didn't offer "solutions" because I think the "problem" is bullshit fantasy, as I explained fairly clearly.

Now, do you want to address what I've posted, or are you just going to keep whining about how mean I am?
Bargle, bargle, bargle. That was top notch.

You aren’t that mean snowflake. Just loud. The liberal MO.

I'm sorry that I've upset you so deeply. Do you need a safe space to recover?

Perhaps if the OP wasn't so transparent in his bad faith troll thread, and perhaps if he wasn't such a raging dick in every thread he posted in, I would respond to it more politely.

But alas, that's certainly not going to happen in this lifetime.
No snowflake I’m just fine out here. Way to be the bigger man though. You sure showed the world your ass in this discussion.

The purpose of this thread is not to discuss "solutions". It's to attack liberals. You're doing it too - so you can give up on that "high road" bullshit, we all see through it.

You're more interested in attacking me than discussing the topic of the thread - because you've convinced yourself that you can pretend to be a victim (and there's nothing you guys like more than feeling like a victim) of my "dickishness".
Maybe you should do less liberal stupid shit. You offered no solutions here. Yet you feel victimized and now are lashing out.

Get control over yourself and stop taking a thread title so personal. If the OP is wrong maybe point that out with a solution instead of getting all butt hurt over people pointing out how stupid your liberal policies are.

As for responding to the OP's topic - I did. Go back and see. I didn't offer "solutions" because I think the "problem" is bullshit fantasy, as I explained fairly clearly.

Now, do you want to address what I've posted, or are you just going to keep whining about how mean I am?

Then why are you still whining about me, instead of discussing the thread topic?

Yoar doing it wrong.

135891.jpg

Then why are you still whining about me, instead of discussing the thread topic?
I was thinking a doctor may actually get to something worth discussing. Our online doctor seems to be a quack.

So. What is your solution to wages and tech?

Leftist Starbucks just announced they're closing 150 stores in the #fightfor15 cities due to wages.

And yet Starbucks has been paying $11 an hour since they first opened in Canada and are now paying $15 without closing stores.
150 stores being closed due to increased wages.
Starbucks words, not mine.

Out of how many?

There are almost twice as many Starbucks as that, just in Manhattan.
Irrelivent. Starbucks is pulling out of #15NOW cities as are many establishments.

Closing less than .01% of their American stores does not translate to them "pulling out" of anywhere - and it's only "irrelevant" in the sense that it completely destroys your point.

No businesses responding to stupid liberal minimum wage policies by packing up and leaving those areas is the point. I told you libs businesses don't have to just sit there and take your crap, they can leave. This has devastated many a Dem run city, the businesses told the Dem's to go to hell and moved to more business friendly states.

I was thinking a doctor may actually get to something worth discussing. Our online doctor seems to be a quack.

The only thing you get from him is calling other people names as if this is a kindergarten playground. Zero debate skills, he is just a troll. Everyone knows.

Businesses work hard to scrape out a profit then the Dem vultures come cruising looking to steal every cent.

As I've said numerous times already in this thread, I don't see it as a problem that requires a "solution" at this point in time. I don't see the apocalypse that you imagine.

And yet Starbucks has been paying $11 an hour since they first opened in Canada and are now paying $15 without closing stores.
150 stores being closed due to increased wages.
Starbucks words, not mine.

Out of how many?

There are almost twice as many Starbucks as that, just in Manhattan.
Irrelivent. Starbucks is pulling out of #15NOW cities as are many establishments.

Closing less than .01% of their American stores does not translate to them "pulling out" of anywhere - and it's only "irrelevant" in the sense that it completely destroys your point.

No businesses responding to stupid liberal minimum wage policies by packing up and leaving those areas is the point. I told you libs businesses don't have to just sit there and take your crap, they can leave. This has devastated many a Dem run city, the businesses told the Dem's to go to hell and moved to more business friendly states.

Yes, of course. All the businesses leave.

That's why California has a higher GDP than Russia.

Conservative thinking :

Min wage is bad because it benefits working Americans .

Tariffs are good because it benefits big biz!

Never saw that coming, didja?

The real minimum wage is $0.

The First Burger Built by a Robot Is About to Hit the Bay Area.
Low wage minimum wage jobs are not meant to last forever.

Machines can cook burgers over a hot griddle and slice tomatoes more efficiently than a human can and don’t have the health hazard of showing up to work the grill with a cold.

And, the minimum wage is still, fifteen dollars an hour for any other minimum wage work.

As I've said numerous times already in this thread, I don't see it as a problem that requires a "solution" at this point in time. I don't see the apocalypse that you imagine.
Way to back out of a thread you never should have entered into. You have jack shit to offer but thanks for being a prick while doing it.

Way to back out of a thread you never should have entered into. You have jack shit to offer but thanks for being a prick while doing it.

I'm not "backing out" of the thread, fuckwit- I'm responding to it.

This thread isn't about "solutions". It never was about solutions, because the problem isn't real. It's just more bullshit.

The OP started this thread to attack liberals, not to find "solutions" to a problem that isn't real.

There's no dilemma of "wages vs. technology". It's not a real problem.

Technology advances, and the economy adapts. That's how it goes. If burger robots catch on (which I doubt will happen), then I have no tears to shed for Mcdonalds cooks, just like I didn't shed tears for the employees of Borders Books, or all the wheelwrights and buggy-whip makers.

We (humans) are very good at adapting. There are millions of people working in fields that didn't exist 20 years ago.

I'm not "backing out" of the thread, fuckwit- I'm responding to it.

This thread isn't about "solutions". It never was about solutions, because the problem isn't real. It's just more bullshit.

The OP started this thread to attack liberals, not to find "solutions" to a problem that isn't real.
Ok cupcake, go sleep this one off in your safe space and try again tomorrow,

Forum List

Back